Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-06-2019, 01:42 AM
Experiencer

Peanut Butter Inhibits?

Is it true that eating peanut butter will block your chances to Astral Project?
Old 15-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex

Peanut butter feels heavy. Protein food in general feels that way and can reduce the chances of feeling subtler energies, so I can imagine it could do so here as well. In the early evenings it's good to eat light, such as a salad and a bit of light carb like couscous or rice, and not overdo it with the protein. Monks in monasteries also tend to eat lightly, and it's beneficial to many spiritual practices..

Old 15-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator
I have never heard that eating peanut butter is going to make any difference to your ability to project.

However, I have found that it is easier to get out of body in the early hours of the morning, so maybe the fact that digestion has completed by that time could have a bearing on that.

My attitude is -if you like peanut butter continue to enjoy it and a wide variety of foods. But an optimum time for projection may be when you don't have a lot in the tummy.

That's just my opinion of course.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Master

Others say peanuts might help, because of their content of "Choline bitartrate":

Top 10 Choline bitartrate Rich Foods

1) Cauliflower
16 oz: 177 mg

2) Egg
1 large: 147 mg

3) Wheat germ, toasted
1 cup: 202 mg

4) Salmon, pink, canned
3 oz: 75 mg

5) Spinach
16 oz: 113 mg

6) Brussel sprouts, cooked, boiled
1 cup: 63 mg

7) Broccoli, cooked, boiled
1 cup: 63 mg

8) Milk, skim
8 fluid oz: 38 mg

9) Peanut butter, smooth / Peanuts
2 tablespoons: 20 mg / 1 oz: 15 mg

10) Milk chocolate
1.5-oz bar 20 mg

The suggested dosage for Choline Bitartrate for lucid dreaming is about 650mg
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Administrator
I eat peanut butter it has never stopped me from astral travel

Namaste
Old 16-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Master
I can see how it might interfere with some people though, at least some kinds of peanut butter. Peanut butter can sometimes have a shedload of sugar in it, so I'd pick one that is more organic and with fewer unnecessary ingredients.

For me, sugar is very grounding... the less I have, the "floatier" I get. Afterwards, a nice sweet cup of tea helps bring be back to a feeling of normalcy, helps me get grounded again.

Myself, I'm not a great astral traveler although I have definitely had some great moments. I've found that the cleaner and lighter I eat prior to attempting makes it easier, the less processing and additives. Which goes along with Altair's suggestion of eating lighter, but I'd go so far as to suggest not eating for a couple of hours prior to attempting.

Old 16-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder

no i think its nonsense

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 16-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder
come on now ....
Old 21-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex

Where did you hear that? If you believe it will, then it will, otherwise, eat what you want.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Peanut butter feels heavy. Protein food in general feels that way and can reduce the chances of feeling subtler energies, so I can imagine it could do so here as well. In the early evenings it's good to eat light, such as a salad and a bit of light carb like couscous or rice, and not overdo it with the protein. Monks in monasteries also tend to eat lightly, and it's beneficial to many spiritual practices..

Eating light at night is beneficial to your health and your sleep as well.