Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
Red face People that use Crystals for their Metaphysical Properties, attained a Luxury Skill

Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that examines the fundamental nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter, between substance and attribute, and between potentiality and actuality.

Let me explain.

We have these beautiful crystals and rocks of all shapes. Some buy it because they look beautiful for placing on furniture, and some buy them to use on spiritual purposes, meditation aid or simply crystal energy work, divination, etc.

Now let me get to the point of this post:

There are people of course who would mock those of us that use crystals for their energies. They think and expect that a crystal such as an amethyst would work the same as a tylenol/paracetamol pill, something that may provide instant chemical relief.

Please keep reading so you see my full point.

It is amusing in a way how certain people may mock or laugh on you or me or us for using crystals for their meta properties, BUT.. if you think about it, we are blessed in a way and also quite smart.

Who else on this planet could have the privilege to use a rock to make him feel in a certain way, calm, excited, energized, clear minded, more organized, inclined to manifest more, or more romantic-like, or feel closer to its inner self etc etc.... Most would look after a pill or just find other alternatives for help, but when you understand that crystals can be great tools as well, you will see what I mean by being privileged for understanding them and using them as tools.

Let me repeat, EVEN IF crystals would be just placebo, you are not a fool, you are a very lucky person. Because you learned yourself a very solid mental trick where all you need to change/help your behavior/mood is a rock/crystal, whereas other people cannot believe in this and look for other alternatives.

This post is not judging those that do not understand the crystals as tools and their energies. This post is to empower you to bathe in joy and bliss that you are here, part of this forum/sub-forum and use crystals as tools for your own needs. All I am saying, is that you should be happy that out of so many billions of people in this world, you managed to find this mental trick. Maybe it is not a mental trick, maybe crystals indeed have energies, maybe is one of the two, maybe is none or both, it doesn't really matter in the end, if it works for you, that is all that matters and you do not need to explain yourself to the rest of the world unless there is someone who asks for your guidance and is willing to learn. People that use Crystals for their Metaphysical Properties, attained a Luxury mental skill. Think about.. how many barriers one faces before reaching your understatement about crystals.

Love you all
Old 13-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Knower
That is a very good point: even if something is just the "placebo effect" making us feel a certain way, so what? If it works, it works, with the added benefit of your own medical freedom and bodily autonomy. You don't need a prescription for a pretty rock or pebble. And according to several studies, the placebo effect may be just as effective even if you know about it. Which really goes to show the power of mind over body. Or perhaps the power of body over mind, healing when we think it shouldn't be possible.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 13-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
I don't see overcoming barriers in order to get to working with crystals, nor that it is a mental skills. If anything, it's not mental at all. It is being able to live from the heart, intuition, feeling, as opposed to mental/thinking. It's mental people who don't believe.
And the funny thing is, there isn't even anything to believe as it is all energy and energy isn't about believing it is factual. Even science has proved it. Watch some Bruce Lipton -scientist- on this. He's the perfect bridge between science and energy work (spiritual).

Crystals exude a specific energy vibration, we do too. Our vibration changes when we are upset, ill and so on, and a crystal with the right energy can help restore our natural, healthy energy.
As can other things, like sound healing, meditation and so on.
Nothing has anything to do with believing. It is all about restoring our energies.

And if we were more advanced we wouldn't need any external means like crystals etc., we could do it ourselves.
This is what the placebo effect has proven. We can heal ourselves with the power of our minds.
Apparently there's a religious community somewhere south in the USA where people get together and raise their vibration so high that they allow themselves to get bitten by rattlers and don't get ill, nor die. Some have drunk strychnine without suffering any effects of it.
This is merely because they managed to get their energies so incredibly high that nothing much can affect you.
If we could live like that at some point, illnesses would disappear.
The Nr 1 factor of us getting illnesses is stress. This gets our energies out of whack and then illnesses and diseases can surface.
Unfortunately our entire society is stress-based...

Anywho, crystals are just an aid -wonderful ones at that!- that help us get more balanced with their energies.
I hope -and suppose- that when we're a bit further along as a species in the 5D that we can do most ourselves.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't see overcoming barriers in order to get to working with crystals, nor that it is a mental skills. If anything, it's not mental at all. It is being able to live from the heart, intuition, feeling, as opposed to mental/thinking. It's mental people who don't believe.
And the funny thing is, there isn't even anything to believe as it is all energy and energy isn't about believing it is factual. Even science has proved it. Watch some Bruce Lipton -scientist- on this. He's the perfect bridge between science and energy work (spiritual).

Crystals exude a specific energy vibration, we do too. Our vibration changes when we are upset, ill and so on, and a crystal with the right energy can help restore our natural, healthy energy.
As can other things, like sound healing, meditation and so on.
Nothing has anything to do with believing. It is all about restoring our energies.

And if we were more advanced we wouldn't need any external means like crystals etc., we could do it ourselves.
This is what the placebo effect has proven. We can heal ourselves with the power of our minds.
Apparently there's a religious community somewhere south in the USA where people get together and raise their vibration so high that they allow themselves to get bitten by rattlers and don't get ill, nor die. Some have drunk strychnine without suffering any effects of it.
This is merely because they managed to get their energies so incredibly high that nothing much can affect you.
The Nr 1 factor of us getting illnesses is stress. This gets our energies out of whack and then illnesses and diseases can surface.

Anywho, crystals are just an aid -wonderful ones at that!- that help us get more balanced with their energies.
I hope -and suppose- that when we're a bit further along as a species in the 5D that we can do most ourselves.

I'm mental. VERY mental. But I believe in crystal healing. As for those folks immune to poison, that is indeed remarkable, yet also unremarkable. The human body can readily develop resistance to quite a few poisons. I probably have some resistance to ricin, but I would rather not test that.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 05-07-2019, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:

I used to get myself naturally into an altered state.

One time I danced to a crowd of Japanese tourists with my back facing a coiled cobra. Another time I did the same dance with 2 cobras behind me.

One time I had a cobra around my neck and I leaned over and kissed the cobra's hood. I have a picture of that experience somewhere... I got to find it.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Seeker

You said it. Crystals make me feel great for a lot of reasons. When I touch a purple crystal like amethyst, I feel light, relaxed and calm. Yellow crystals make me feel energetic and red jasper makes me feel courageous.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
Quartz plays an important part in our lives.... more so then we can even imagine.

For example, look at somebody's home. Some have more quartz then do others.

How can that be?

Quartz (sand) is a major ingredient in ceremaic tile, concrete, etc. In some homes, the floors have ceramic tiles (sand/quartz) and under the tile is concrete (sand/quartz) and the walls are made of concrete or concrete blocks and the roof's outer layer is ceramic or clay or cement tile.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
It's mental people who don't believe.

Hmm.. I think there is a bit of confusion in the middle due to the meaning and perception of the word mental. Since English is not my native language, I assumed that mental means something close to what I was trying to point at, however after going to mental urban dictionary I can see various different explanations of it, so I should clear first that maybe this wasn't a good word to pick in my context.

When I mentioned mental for the context I thought it delivers, I include here people that practice spiritual practices, types of meditation.. yoga, divination of any form including using crystals..empaths, light-workers, wiccans, pagans, shamans etc etc.... and most new age practices. You can see that despite all of these many different practices, there is one thing in common which is the ability to strongly use the belief they have into what they are doing and have an outcome. Mind is very powerful, thoughts can shape reality and so on, you know this too.

I said mental (as in being a bit more skilled/sensible to manage certain thoughts) because in today's society it does require to be a bit different to practice these things and be open to them. There are so many people out there who would point at all these things as woo woo crazy stuff, and we can't judge them because we know they speak only from what they know about the subject they refer to, which is pretty much close to nothing or dancing around stereotypes; the typical example reaction of those people 'oh, you read me the future in a crystal ball, yeah right u nut' ... You know what I mean? Even people that would mock others for believing in crystals energy etc or call out certain psychics fake, even if there are some fake ones out there for sure, there are also ones that are good at what they are doing too.

Quote:
I don't see overcoming barriers in order to get to working with crystals

The first and biggest barrier is the one where the person's belief is that all these "spiritual" things let's say, are nothing but a bunch of silly things. I can imagine my grandfather or even my father, they could never really use crystals for their metaphysical properties because it is deep in their belief that these are nothing but rocks and anything else is woo woo. Therefore, this is what I would call a real mental barrier. All of us have this, and this barrier is teared down when you are open minded and curious to dive deeper into the subject. One you do this, all these things become natural and normal to you and you can freely talk about energies and other things, but if you try to recommend crystals for example this to people that never teared their barrier down, you're not going to be very succesful, unless the person already has an interest on related niches.

Quote:
And the funny thing is, there isn't even anything to believe as it is all energy and energy isn't about believing it is factual.

I do believe in frequencies and different energies. However I should say that energies and mental/belief go hand in hand actually. Energy are related to manifestation of the mind, being able to let specific energy come in, circulate or even reject/shield/reflect bad energy for example (think of grounding black stones).

You are not your thoughts, however when you forget this, you become your thoughts. If you drink a coffee and get a mood boost, if you do a cold shower and get more alert, if you get drunk.. if you receive bad news or good news.... if you wake up at 4AM sleepy or just finished exercise at 5PM and feel the endorphins coming to you.... in all these scenarios, your thoughts will differ. Sometimes you might have thoughts that empower your goals, dreams and hopes.. and sometimes you have thoughts which brings you down. Now, in which scenario there is the real you? The answer is that no matter in what scenario you are, know that the 'you the Self' are not your current thoughts, you can choose to observe the thoughts and observe the observer (typical observe the observer meditation in a nonjudgmental way). So now we see we are not our thoughts, however as we go into our day and do chores and meet people and get distracted by 'life'.. we naturally forget that we are not our thoughts, and so, in forgetting to remember that constantly, we become our thoughts: I'm so sad, tired, angry, happy, bored... etc. For example, maybe you have an anger energy in you at a moment, but also claiming that you are angry and believing it fully, amplifies the effect and you become angry. If you can recognize that anger is just a form of energy, you can manage to let it go, so it makes room for other types of energies to come... The best example actually is fear in spiritual practices, once you manage to let go of fear, you make room for other energies to come in.

So you see, I am not denying that energies exist, what I am saying for example in the context of "People that use Crystals for their Metaphysical Properties, attained a Luxury Skill" is that a human person needs to tear down his own wall first, to move from the preconception that crystals are woo woo placebo and just rocks, to move to the thinking that there maybe be more than this, and eventually diving more into knowledge and practice, and eventually reaching somewhere where you are right now, assuming if I am not wrong that you are successfully (more or less let's say) use crystals to affect your energy, mind, moods, help etc etc.... For you it is already normal, you see all these as just energies and you are correct. For people outside the belief or understanding of any spiritual practice (saying spiritual to encompass most topics of this forum for example),, for other people, these crystals are just rocks and they just won't 'buy' that there are any energies at all. Therefore, when I said 'mental', I mostly refer to being able to use your mind/thoughts in a open minded way where you can understand that there might be more than what you previously knew and that once you learn and experiment, you can manage the influx, efflux, outflux, manipulation of energies. Sorry, manipulation sounds bad but I mean it in a neutral way.

And so, this is a luxury skill if you think about it. I could give a crystal to someone who considers it just a rock and nothing more, I could give it to another person who is neutral who doesn't expect anything, and give it to someone who believes in its energies. Naturally, we could say that crystals carry specific energies and they will affect everyone, however that is true and false in the same time. There is the skill of the person to being able to identify how it affects them, someone new might not notice exactly what is going on or if anything happens at all. Someone with more experience, we say they become more sensible to their energies, what I think this means actually is becoming more aware of their energies and how it affects them with more precision. I can personally feel and understand much better what Black Obsidian does to/for me rather than what I thought it was doing 3 years ago when most surely I was misusing it or expecting other things than what it had to offer and so on. You attained a luxury skill because if you think at what you are doing from the perspective of someone who will never believe in such things, energies and what not... the way they see you is as a person who can pick a different stone and carry with you and see you as someone who is helped by something. If they are not that bright, they would mock because they would see you believing in something which is not real and think you are losing your time, however if they are bit more bright, they could see that you might not need to complain all day to your SO or need a therapist or need a pill to calm you down every day or make you more focused, they can see that all you need is one of your crystals, and that your belief, your thought, makes it real. Thoughts shape your reality. And in doing so, you are tapping into the crystals energies. You can even not use crystals and just believe in your thoughts and tap into different types of energies, be it good or bad. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “You are what you think all day long.” ..or was that Buddha? Either way, when it comes to crystals, they are more stable to work with rather than thoughts which can get affected by different moods induced to your physical form (hunger, stress, excitement etc...). In a way, belief is a shortcut. A specific crystal carries certain energies, ok. In time we know more about this crystal and its energies, and so, our belief about what it can do, deliver, affect us etc becomes stronger, and all we need to do is just pick the crystal/stone and the belief which acts as a shortcut, quickly taps into the crystal energies, allowing you to 'feel it' and get use of it.

Quote:

Yes I agree, in a way this is what I have said above :)

Quote:

I agree 100%. This is why I put on a break for around 2 years my work to study more about how the body works, medicine, herbs, supplements, cortisol stress hormone, connection of brain - gut, thyroid functions, adrenal fatigue/chronic stress,,, all about it and how to prevent and so on. Now I am getting back to being productive and my mental blocks are getting teared down faster than ever. When I first arrived here on this forum I was quite the mess, but in time, western medical science, ayurveda, traditional chinese medicine, spiritual practices like meditation, yoga, crystals.. and a few of other things.... all helped me understand the world around me and myself in a much better way where I can help myself instead of feeling lost and trying to cope with this stress-based society.

I 1000% agree that most of the illnesses we see appearing to people after they reach 40, 50, 60 years+ they are very related to stress, nearly all illnesses are stress based! Imagine someone drinking coffee everyday, cortisol gets spiked, while under stress the thyroid function gets reduced (and gets improved when body is at relax)... just from this alone can steam a lot of problems where after years you will treat a symptom while the root is so unknown and deep not even the doctors care or know enough. I recommend those that live a stressful life to look into good forms of Magnesium like Citrate, Chelate/Glycinate, Taurate forms.. and avoid Oxide... and look into Iodine sources (not from table salt source) and Selenium (brazil nuts 1-2 a day), Vitamin C supplement and adaptogenic herbs such a Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha etc and great~aminoacids for lowering cortisol like Taurine, safe and very beneficial for many things.

Quote:

Hope so too :)
Old 17-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

There are people of course who would mock those of us that use crystals for their energies. They think and expect that a crystal such as an amethyst would work the same as a tylenol/paracetamol pill, something that may provide instant chemical relief.

Please keep reading so you see my full point.

It is amusing in a way how certain people may mock or laugh on you or me or us for using crystals for their meta properties, BUT.. if you think about it, we are blessed in a way and also quite smart.

Who else on this planet could have the privilege to use a rock to make him feel in a certain way, calm, excited, energized, clear minded, more organized, inclined to manifest more, or more romantic-like, or feel closer to its inner self etc etc.... Most would look after a pill or just find other alternatives for help, but when you understand that crystals can be great tools as well, you will see what I mean by being privileged for understanding them and using them as tools.

What you have to do is go to the Tucson, Arizona gem and mineral shows. Thru out the city, there are about 50 - 65 different shows going on which makes it the world's largest gem and mineral show in the world. People all over the world go there to buy and sell. Nothing like seeing a giant amethyst geode worth several millions of dollars to that of inexpensive stones and crystals selling for as little as $1.00!
Old 19-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
I bet what would be amazing! But first I would need to buy a 2 ways airplane ticket worth $2000 and obtain a VISA

I would be afraid to go near those big geodes, imagine you faint or trip and somehow you knock them off and crack them. I would get binoculars and admire them from miles away, lol jk