Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Nothing special at all. Not that I'm able to prove it, but I am not a serial killer if you had something like that in mind. I just don't get scared easily.

No, I was thinking you are either watching too many vampire/zombie movies and television or you have some trauma you are not dealing with. OR you are being bothered by entities. It is not normal to have those kind of dreams often, but it doesn't mean you are a serial killer or demon infested.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
No, I was thinking you are either watching too many vampire/zombie movies and television or you have some trauma you are not dealing with. OR you are being bothered by entities. It is not normal to have those kind of dreams often, but it doesn't mean you are a serial killer or demon infested.

Well, I occasionally watch horror movies but it's not like any of them scare me to the point of having nightmares. In fact, I wouldn't even call those 'spooky' dreams nightmares at all, they are just random projections of my subconscious. I do however, have dreams I'd consider to be REAL nightmares, but those aren't demon or horror related at all. To me, true nightmares are about things I truly desire with my whole heart, but never come to pass in my waking life.

I also doubt entities play a role in my dreams. I only got one time visited by an entity in a visitation dream and it was a rather extremely positive experience. Or so, I thought. because recently I've become even sceptical about my own paranormal experiences.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:19 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope
A common theme is creatures or people that pretend to be kind/good but I can sense something off, and when they realize I sense it, they drop the charade and come for me.

Interesting. I went through long years also experiencing this same type of dreams; Initially it would be demons that would harass/manhandle me non-stop during my dreams, then I had a revelatory dream in which I learned about the power of Jesus's name. After that, I would make these demons flee by using the name of Jesus Christ. Then these dreams stopped and I started dreaming with unknown people but I would sense something weird/fake in them, would pray to them and they would manifest in their demonic nature. They I would continue using the name of Jesus Christ and they would flee

After a long while these dreams also stopped and an old man, with a gray beard and dressed in white [picture Gandalf], appeared to me in a vivid/semi-lucid dream and told me my real name (I suppose he meant real spiritual name), real color, destiny card, put a necklace on me and finally told me that I have a gift of discernment, that I can see evil even if it comes disguised as good

After that, I started dreaming of angels and the most interesting dreams you can imagine ... Nowadays, however, in the rare occasions that I am able to recall my dreams, they are pretty ordinary/ senseless dreams
Old 01-05-2019, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Interesting. I went through long years also experiencing this same type of dreams; Initially it would be demons that would harass/manhandle me non-stop during my dreams, then I had a revelatory dream in which I learned about the power of Jesus's name. After that, I would make these demons flee by using the name of Jesus Christ. Then these dreams stopped and I started dreaming with unknown people but I would sense something weird/fake in them, would pray to them and they would manifest in their demonic nature. They I would continue using the name of Jesus Christ and they would flee

After a long while these dreams also stopped and an old man, with a gray beard and dressed in white [picture Gandalf], appeared to me in a vivid/semi-lucid dream and told me my real name (I suppose he meant real spiritual name), real color, destiny card, put a necklace on me and finally told me that I have a gift of discernment, that I can see evil even if it comes disguised as good

After that, I started dreaming of angels and the most interesting dreams you can imagine ... Nowadays, however, in the rare occasions that I am able to recall my dreams, they are pretty ordinary/ senseless dreams

I met an old man too and he also had a grey beard and he also was dressed in something white, I can't remember much more about his clothes.I spend months or maybe years with him, he came to teach me many things, he also had a staff in his hand and he was very wise.At the end of our journey, he told me that I have to jump in a river but this river was full of crocodiles, he told me that these crocodiles were my fears so I jumped.When I was in the river, all the crocodiles became aware of my presence there and they started to come towards me, then I tried to get away from them.I thought that they are going to catch me but then somehow this old man appeared in a tree and I don't know how but I jumped on that tree, I felt that he came there, in that tree, to help me, the crocodiles were almost ready to eat me.When I woke up I had this strange feeling that I was gone for a long time on an amazing journey.By the way, before meeting this man, I found myself in this strange city, in this city there were only children and they were all trapped there, there was this force keeping them there and they were like slaves but I found a way to get out.This city was surrounded by this great and beautiful field of wheat, this old man was waiting for me there, he was already there waiting for me.

This man was very wise, he was a master, that's how I felt.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer

I've never invoked the name of Christ, but I have prayed in a few dreams. It seems to help somewhat... sort of keeps things at bay a bit, but doesn't actually make anything go away.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I believe all ''dreams'' carry some truth, from a silly irrelevant dream to a full blown AP. They are different degrees of awareness. If you render a dream lucid you will notice how things can change, how you may even go back to your body consciously, waking up and feeling vibrations over your entire body..

I'd never say ''It's just a dream'', but you don't have to be afraid either.. because what you see can just be you fighting your own issues.. it's not always 'real' as in separate beings. If you dream about demons and undead then you must have figured out ways to deal with them..

I agree that all dreams have some meaning whether small or large... they're never "just dreams"

While I do have lucid dreams on occasion, I wouldn't say I've ever "rendered a dream lucid," at least not consciously. Any lucid dream I've ever had, I've sort of came to at some point and realized I was dreaming and I don't have any control over my surroundings/environment. I've recently gotten a little more control and willed fireballs to appear in my hands (albeit weak blue flames) and once flew through the trunk of a tree.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

They seem to be attracted to people for various reasons. I believe they use dreams as a loophole, to try to find weaknesses with others like they could be in a low spot, and try to use it to their advantage. So it's good to be mindful yet wary of them, and their behavior/patterns that you see.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Seeker

How about dreams where you are a "monster"? Anybody had those?

I've had dreams where I turn/become vampire, dragon, some demon with wings etc.. and yes I do the monster thing like jump on necks drink blood as vampire, breath fire and other monsterish stuff..
And the feeling/state I have during that time as monster is exhilaration(if that is right word?). There is a freedom, flying and all the "daily live" constraints removed...

But exactly same feeling I have when I turn into mermaid, fae(at least that's what I said when turned into one.. "I'm a fae!"), something unspecified... and just radiate health/light (as fae), swim around or sitting with mermaid sisters or just fly around...

Same kind of "joy" for being bad and good type of "creature".
Old 09-05-2019, 05:09 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
How about dreams where you are a "monster"? Anybody had those?

I've had dreams where I turn/become vampire, dragon, some demon with wings etc.. and yes I do the monster thing like jump on necks drink blood as vampire, breath fire and other monsterish stuff..
And the feeling/state I have during that time as monster is exhilaration(if that is right word?). There is a freedom, flying and all the "daily live" constraints removed...

But exactly same feeling I have when I turn into mermaid, fae(at least that's en I said when turned into one.. "I'm a fae!"), something unspecified... and just radiate health/light (as fae), swim around or sitting with mermaid sisters or just fly around...

Same kind of "joy" for being bad and good type of "creature".

Not really, never have those
And I don’t think that I would enjoy them , not even a bit
... But to each his own. We are all different and thus have to walk different paths/experiences
Old 09-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Knower

Speaking from experience, these demonically-themed dreams can also be tools of guidance. Education brought forward using your own mind.

In the past ive had many revelatory/visitory dreams involving being forced into situations that instills fear in me. Their purpose has been to help.me combat that fear, make me understand my fears and grow resilient to them.

Likewise i think youre undergoing a such period on your own path. It is my impression that these demons are very much authentic; the only way to truly know how to handle something is by experiencing it first hand.

It looks to me that something wants you to have particular capabilities or resistances.

As for whether you shud be worried, think of it this way;

Has any harm actually be done to you? Have you lost anything from these experiences?.