Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 14-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Seeker
'Simpson Protocol and other forms of hypnosis'.)

I’m wondering if anyone else has been hypnotised using the Simpson Protocol? I was lucky enough to have two sessions from Ines Simpson, who developed the protocol. I would love to hear from anyone else who has had this kind of hypnosis and what your outcomes have been like. I’m a total fan, it’s been amazing. :)

And if anyone is interested, I’ll post some info and tell you about some links to some of her self-hypnosis, including some spiritual sessions.

Last edited by Native spirit : 21-02-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Master

I'm interested. Thanks.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Seeker
Apologies for delay, been away/sick - I will reply! Having another session with Ines on Thurs, via Skype.
Old 25-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Seeker
I hope I don’t misrepresent Simpson Protocol in this post. If anyone reads this who knows more, please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Ines puts you in a deep hypnotic trance state and then communicates with your “superconscious” mind (higher self, or whatever you call it.) She also includes “guidance” in the process (leaving that open to whatever it means to you - I interpret it as my spirit guide). She basically then asks questions to determine the problems and the causes, and then asks for them to be resolved, based on the premise that our higher minds already know how to do this and only need to be asked. Your superconscious mind replies to her questions with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ ideomotor finger signals.

It’s powerful “magic”. I don’t have much intellectual understanding, nor much memory of what took place, but soul retrieval as part of the process put me back in touch with a core part of myself – the part that held my connection to the spiritual, which I’d lost some 2 decades earlier. A bunch of stuff changed in my perceptions. A subsequent session, working with self-worth and self-confidence, gave me the courage to say “yes” to buying a clinic I’m going to run next year, once I qualify, something I’d never in a million years have dared to do before.

Just in the last few weeks, a bunch of life stuff has hit me all at once: theft, illness, a bike accident, bad old memories being re-triggered, upcoming exam – so I’ve scheduled another online session. She’s currently teaching in Australia (she’s from Canada) and I’m in Denmark – you gotta LOVE the internet.

I can’t post links yet, but if you google ‘Ines Simpson’ or ‘Simpson Protocol’ you’ll find her. In addition, she has a site with self-hypnosis audios; google ‘Esdaile Institute’. In Module 3, you’ll find two “Approaching the spiritual” audios that I listen to often when I do daily self-hypnosis. I'm a huge fan of self-hypnosis and very enthusiastic about hypnosis and all its potential as a force for good and for healing.

I’m really, really keen to talk with others who have experienced this. I was hoping to find someone here.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna*
I hope I don’t misrepresent Simpson Protocol in this post. If anyone reads this who knows more, please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Ines puts you in a deep hypnotic trance state and then communicates with your “superconscious” mind (higher self, or whatever you call it.) She also includes “guidance” in the process (leaving that open to whatever it means to you - I interpret it as my spirit guide). She basically then asks questions to determine the problems and the causes, and then asks for them to be resolved, based on the premise that our higher minds already know how to do this and only need to be asked. Your superconscious mind replies to her questions with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ ideomotor finger signals.

It’s powerful “magic”. I don’t have much intellectual understanding, nor much memory of what took place, but soul retrieval as part of the process put me back in touch with a core part of myself – the part that held my connection to the spiritual, which I’d lost some 2 decades earlier. A bunch of stuff changed in my perceptions. A subsequent session, working with self-worth and self-confidence, gave me the courage to say “yes” to buying a clinic I’m going to run next year, once I qualify, something I’d never in a million years have dared to do before.

Just in the last few weeks, a bunch of life stuff has hit me all at once: theft, illness, a bike accident, bad old memories being re-triggered, upcoming exam – so I’ve scheduled another online session. She’s currently teaching in Australia (she’s from Canada) and I’m in Denmark – you gotta LOVE the internet.

I can’t post links yet, but if you google ‘Ines Simpson’ or ‘Simpson Protocol’ you’ll find her. In addition, she has a site with self-hypnosis audios; google ‘Esdaile Institute’. In Module 3, you’ll find two “Approaching the spiritual” audios that I listen to often when I do daily self-hypnosis. I'm a huge fan of self-hypnosis and very enthusiastic about hypnosis and all its potential as a force for good and for healing.

I’m really, really keen to talk with others who have experienced this. I was hoping to find someone here.

Very interesting.

I am a fan of self-hypnosis myself, and the way I use it seems pretty close to what you described.

As you wrote, I use it to contact my subconscious, and also to get answers and guidance from a higher guide. The answers I get are very short. Rarely I channel longer messages. The answers are always very clear, strikingly insightful, and immediate. Quite often they come into my mind before I finish asking the question. It feels as my mind thinks of the question before it is formulated into my brain. I don't hear words. The answer pops into my mind.

I don't need to achieve a deep trance. Actually getting into a deeper trance is counterproductive, because I can slip into sleep.

I had Q&A sessions taking longer than an hour, until I felt out of more questions, but many most of the time I a have a narrow objective that I want to inquire about.

There are occasions when I don't get an answer immediately. In such situations I reformulate the question, so that it can be answered in a short, clear form. I never try to rationalize the meaning of what I get, to not distort the spirit of the message.

Haven't checked your suggestions yet.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Seeker
Hi Inavalan - thanks for responding.

What you do sounds so interesting. I confess, the self-hypnosis I do is from tapes, I have Ines' as well as several YouTube channels of people whose sessions I really like. I'd love to do what you're doing. But I wouldn't know where to start with questions? The occasional questions I've had, I've asked my subconscious before sleeping and woken up with a clear answer.

Two of the three hypnosis sessions I've had f2f, have been with Ines in deep state, so it's what I know and am used to. I find if I'm sitting, I don't fall asleep, but when I lie down, it can sometimes happen, especially if I'm tired.

My life and mindset are really turbulent right now, and being sick doesn't help so the most I can muster is asking for healing light and energy to make it through the day, and then just resting in the comfort and support of my guide. These times are the oases of my every day; I don't know how I'd cope without the sessions of rest, peace and freedom from stress and people and demands.

Last edited by Luna* : 27-11-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna*
Hi Inavalan - thanks for responding.

What you do sounds so interesting. I confess, the self-hypnosis I do is from tapes, I have Ines' as well as several YouTube channels of people whose sessions I really like. I'd love to do what you're doing. But I wouldn't know where to start with questions? The occasional questions I've had, I've asked my subconscious before sleeping and woken up with a clear answer.

Two of the three hypnosis sessions I've had f2f, have been with Ines in deep state, so it's what I know and am used to. I find if I'm sitting, I don't fall asleep, but when I lie down, it can sometimes happen, especially if I'm tired.

My life and mindset are really turbulent right now, and being sick doesn't help so the most I can muster is asking for healing light and energy to make it through the day, and then just resting in the comfort and support of my guide. These times are the oases of my every day; I don't know how I'd cope without the sessions of rest, peace and freedom from stress and people and demands.

You can give yourself the same, or similar, suggestions as a hypnotist does in face to face, or recorded sessions. To have control, you have to relax only to to low alpha waves (12 to 8 Hz).

A hypnotist might lower you into high theta waves (8 to 4 Hz), for suggestions, or even questions & answers, but you don't consciously participate.

Edgar Cayce, the well known clairvoyant and healer, was putting himself into a self-induced trance, then he was answering questions asked by a facilitator; upon waking up from trance he had no recollection of the session.
Old 29-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Seeker
Yes, Ines does put you into theta (ideally to Esdaile), the idea being to move the conscious mind aside more than it would be in alpha, so she can talk to the subconscious with less interference. Then it’s a Q&A session about what the problems are and asking for them to be addressed.

As regards self-hypnosis, I’m a neophyte at doing it without spoken tapes, and really would like to do what you do and not need to have it mediated. I don’t know you at all, but I don’t believe it’s an accident that you replied to this. There’s something you know, that I want to know. And I think what the thing is that you know, that I have problems with, is how to listen, for answers. I can ask, but I don't know how to listen or hear.

About 23 years ago, I used to meditate with a Tibetan Buddhist group where the idea was that you do not attach to any thoughts that come up. You see and acknowledge them them and let them go and go back to your focus. I found that hard to master; admittedly I didn’t keep at it long enough. But I have no trouble with going into hypnotic trance; it comes very naturally.

Now I’m wondering, if you say answers pop into your mind, then maybe they are thoughts/feelings you should actually be listening to and not letting go as mere “monkey mind” distractions?
Old 29-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Master

Once I've gone through the induction routine, I feel that I've left behind my physical attachment, and adopt a passive attitude, of mild interest, and an expectation of getting answers to my questions.

Then I ask a question. Usually, I already have something I'd like to find out, but sometimes new questions arise during the session. I formulate simple and clear questions that require short and clear answers; not only 'yes / no'.

When I don't get an answer to my question, I try to reformulate it, to slightly change it. I pay attention that my question cannot be misinterpreted.

The answer just pops into my mind. I don't hear a voice. I repeat the message that popped into my mind. The messages are very short, and many times arrive into my mind before I finished formulating my questions in words.

I'm careful to memorize the answers as they are. I avoid any interpretation. Even later, after a wake up, I try to not rationalize or to fill in the blank, because I don't want to distort the message.
Old 30-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Seeker
That's very helpful, thanks. Need to attend to real-life stuff right now, but like the Terminator, I'll be back.