Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Yep you most certainly can!
You choose everything, it's your life. However, you can be asked to come in for a life to help others specifically.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Knower
We seem to remember our past lives in chronological order. I understand that time does not exist, which implies everything happens at once including our reincarnated lives. Not sure if it is Earth living that makes us see our past lives as chronological. When regressions have their patience recall their most recent lives it seems to be remembered chronological but I am not sure why. Is it our Earth lives conditioning us or is there a chronological order to the order we live our lives?

PastPilot
Old 06-04-2019, 02:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
We seem to remember our past lives in chronological order. I understand that time does not exist, which implies everything happens at once including our reincarnated lives. Not sure if it is Earth living that makes us see our past lives as chronological. When regressions have their patience recall their most recent lives it seems to be remembered chronological but I am not sure why. Is it our Earth lives conditioning us or is there a chronological order to the order we live our lives?
Have you had regressions?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Knower
Regressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Have you had regressions?

I have many detailed memories of Past Lives with most being from the 1840s to present. There were 4 lives I remember during this time period but I suspect a 5th short life may have been between my life during the American Civil War and World War One simply because there is a 30-year gap. My lifetimes appears to be chronological but that may be deceptive. I find it odd that most of my memories center around the last 160 years, although I do have memories from earlier time periods such as Roman, Asian 7th Century, First Crusades, Later Medieval, 7 Years Wars and fighting in an Indian War in 1791, but the last 160 are far more pronounced in my memory, thoughts, dreams, and flashbacks. That may imply a chronological order of lifetimes.

As for regressions, I have tried but have never been successfully regressed via hypnosis. I seem to go too deep and go nowhere.

PastPilot
Old 12-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
It may be interesting to reincarnate in the past, well sometimes (!)
But I don't think this makes any sense.. because you could mess up other people, and if you're someone important.. events and outcome of history..
Think about those Back to the Future movies. I think the past is the past, we can only change things now..

Who's to say the future couldn't provide what you needed..?
Or maybe live life on another planet? :)
Old 13-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Knower
I think the reason why people say you can choose the era you reincarnate is that many believe time does not exist but rather, everything happens at once. Time in the spiritual realm apparently does not exist; time only exists on Earth and even on Earth anomalies are known to exist; time is not a constant when traveling in deep space vs time on Earth.

I think we reincarnate linearly along a timeline. I find my strongest past life memories are from within the last 160-years, which would seem to indicate linear time/reincarnations. However, I will continue to study the issue, read as many books on the subject, that I can get my hands on, although to date, almost all refer to time and reincarnation being linear in its sequencing.

It is an interesting topic.

PastPilot
Old 13-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Master
Old 24-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It may be interesting to reincarnate in the past, well sometimes (!)
But I don't think this makes any sense.. because you could mess up other people, and if you're someone important.. events and outcome of history..
Think about those Back to the Future movies. I think the past is the past, we can only change things now..

Who's to say the future couldn't provide what you needed..?
Or maybe live life on another planet? :)

No thanks, I don't want to live my next life in the future! I've seen I, Robot.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I have many detailed memories of Past Lives with most being from the 1840s to present. There were 4 lives I remember during this time period but I suspect a 5th short life may have been between my life during the American Civil War and World War One simply because there is a 30-year gap. My lifetimes appears to be chronological but that may be deceptive. I find it odd that most of my memories center around the last 160 years, although I do have memories from earlier time periods such as Roman, Asian 7th Century, First Crusades, Later Medieval, 7 Years Wars and fighting in an Indian War in 1791, but the last 160 are far more pronounced in my memory, thoughts, dreams, and flashbacks. That may imply a chronological order of lifetimes.

As for regressions, I have tried but have never been successfully regressed via hypnosis. I seem to go too deep and go nowhere.

I find it interesting that you remember chronologically so that got me thinking about my past lives and if I'm the same but it is not like that for me.

The first past stuff I remembered was very vague stuff of being non human and from there over years lifetime memories surfaced.

It was so long ago that it is hard for me to remember which lifetimes I remembered first but from mine there is not an order to remember. There is also the confusion if trying to put them into a time sequence as some are not being of this dimension. Also with some of this dimensional earth memories, I do not know what time period at all they are from.

My more recent time memories are one in around the 1400-1600s that memory came when the child I had that lifetime (Nathaniel) actually visited me this life, he was in awe our modern day beds we have. In other lifetime we used to use straw covered as like a straw mattress to sleep on. And I assume we, families must of slept together as his 14 year old self got into bed with me and it did not feel weird at all to have him want to sleep beside me.

1700s?? I was prostituting in England? with my sister of this life time who was one of the other girls under the same pimp as me there. That memory was triggered after my sister started sleeping a guy I was seeing, that guy was the pimp from the other life.

1700s-1800s? England? France? I had a life time with my daughter I have now. That lifetime has lead to some painful karma for me this one, she was my foster? daughter that lifetime (she lived with me and my partner, we took in children) and died very young due to abuse and mistreatment which I was involved in. My partner was very abusive and I'd got with him when I was young myself so he'd like help shape me one could say and he was much older... I ended up partaking in is abuse of others so severe that we ended up burying her in the yard. I so clearly remember what she looked like that lifetime. Not a lifetime I'm proud of and which still impacts me to this day through my daughter.

1800s or early 1900?? I was a man, I think I may of suicided that life. I remember being inside my wooden workshed and I was feeling very bad emotionally. This memory is the last lifetime which I have remembered (the only one remembered in the past couple of years. Remembered at a time when I was feeling suicidal this life time.. that memory coming back made me wonder if I could have a suicide theme going on in some of my lives).

1914 –1918 or 1939 –1945 In one of the world wars.. I was hunkered down with a mate in one of those dug out pits with bombs going off around us. I'm sure I died there in that pit (I wish I remembered my name, I would of loved to have researched it).

I was born in 1971 this life. So guess I may not have had a life in between the world war and then being born but I dont know.

My earliest memory is of my soul about to reincarnate on this planet with a soul mate of mine way way back so long ago (I'm not even sure if it was into a human life or not for our first one together here).

One of the memories I have which I'm interested in the where it was .. this earth with lost knowledge so way back? another planet? another dimension? In one of my life times, I was in a war in which we wore armour which made of a metal type which was silver in colour and extremely light weight but strong eg protection from weapons.. so nothing I can place in normal history that we know and I cant place the style of the armour with anything in our history either. Does anyone else remember a life time in which that metal was being used for armour? If you do message me and what you remember about that time and place as I'd love to know where that memory is from.

Another memory I can't place where it is from is.. I was travelling in a strange vehicle which hovered along just above the ground, it was about the size of a car or a bit smaller. It may have had like air coming out of the bottom of it (it had air movement happening under it) as it moved along which helped keep it a certain distance from the ground. I got into a vehicle accident while in one of those things and ended up in a watercourse/river in it and someone had to rescue me. Where did that happen?

Maybe those two lifetimes are on the same planet??? but the first one at a way earlier time period as it was like an earlier time period than the other strange memory. as technology was certainly further progressed with the second memory but I dont have a clue .. maybe completely different places.

Does anyone know what vehicles we used on Mars? and if that armour could be from a time period there? I have had at least one life there but can only remember the seconds right before I died there so don't remember what technology we had there. I'm also wondering if it was Mars due to having a human body form in these memories seeing it does not fit with earth (unless other dimensional). I have no sense at all of where this all took place. There must be others out there who remember these things too. So if your memory is better then mine, please mail me (I dont mail often but come here occasionally). or maybe those hover vehicle things are from Atlantis? (I had at least two lifetimes there but again I can not remember what vehicles we used to commonly get around)
Old 27-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Suspended

I wouldn't want to go back past the forties. Medical knowledge and technology too primitive. But the music and fashion are supercool with jazz in full swing.