Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
But you are as sure of your spiritual truth as Jeremy for example is of his truth. One difference is he doesn't ever waver or question, he simply states what he knows and believes. You say all the time you get into a space where you don't need advice and nobody can change you mind; you did that in this thread in fact. That's strength, not weakness. Use that strength of self-knowing, to help others find their strength of knowing. They don't need to believe what you do, they just need to see that there is strength in connecting to one's path, whatever that path may be for each person.

I have little desire or need to convince people of my truths. I honestly only wish to show that truth as I experience it, is simply a by-product of how courageously one steps into life, in joy and gratitude. Truth is not a religious tenet or a spiritual belief, it is human action. That is my truth. That is all I try to convey to people.
I will try doing that outside any designated forum for it - like Hinduism, because I tend to keep it all in there.

If somebody posted "why is life so difficult' in the Hindu forum - different story entirely.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
If somebody posted "why is life so difficult' in the Hindu forum - different story entirely.
"Believe the universe is benevolent and supportive, always and forever. Believe this, and allow it to fill your life with joy and gratitude. It is that joy and gratitude that will help lead you through life, to whatever truths you come to."

That is my truth. I can post that truth in any forum, and it's still relevant. Well, with the exception of the "punishing God" forum I suppose. At which point it's still my relevant truth, it's just contradictory to what others believe. And as long as I don't try and force them to believe positive and happy things about the universe, then I'm not doing anything wrong.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes know yourself. That knowing is about you.

Take that leap of faith in you and know that the most powerful model of being is just being you as all you see. The telling, seeing and need to have others meet you in the way you want, will bring to life what that need is in you.

Do you feel it is important to see and tell others in the way that you do?

Is this part of your cause in life to make right something?

Would it be difficult for you to stop being this way?

Are their rewards for you in your reality and world for addressing others in this way?

Does this always have to be this way for you?

Do you think you will change from this person you are now to something more where you can just share your wisdom without impeding upon others where it is not in alignment to your own?

I ask a lot of questions I apologize, but this is just my way sometimes. I do not mind if you do not want to answer me. My questions are more curious noticing without attachment or need to have you answer me.

Naturesflow,

You ask good questions. But none is good to answer, do you know why?

Never mind, I try my best to answer you. To tell others about myself or seeing or I do is quite important for one day you will see the benefit of my assignments for the world. When I wrote all I know because I can see and judge in a better way than others. In this way, wrong ideas can be amended. That's especially the human and Gods understanding. I waste my time here's no futile. Just to lead others to know what the world is going on. Especially the world is changing, it's not in a small scale but tremendous cause and changes.

Do you think that's what I wrote is for fun, to impeding others or just to telling the real world events. I tried my best if others didn't see the truth that's OK. But in this world , they're many possibilities and the possibilities affecting our life. So do you mind to pay more attention to my thread if you like just to see what did I write. I don't expect others to respond to it. But if anyone wants to ask some questions is OK.

When I wrote something, at least l must know it doesn't cheat nor to diverge the truth so I need to explain quite far or repeating it . I have written my Mandarin story book about what I have done the last two years (before I came to this forum) about spiritual realm and my Cupid family. That's just the record but in order to learn my English or making friends here I have to put it aside. I need to edit them and rewrite it, it may take me quite a long time to do. It contains about 400, 000 Mandarin words so it's a long story.....

You see I'm not to be here to waste my time! I just feel right to be here and at least l can do the assignment and helping the members here while they need my help. I can only pick in random to help them for my work is not easy and lashing with the bad Gods along full heartily.

I'm older with my look than my age and I care less about it and I do it for the mankind . I think it's worthy for my life, as least so far so good.....
Old 05-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
To tell others about myself or seeing or I do is quite important for one day you will see the benefit of my assignments for the world. When I wrote all I know because I can see and judge in a better way than others. In this way, wrong ideas can be amended. That's especially the human and Gods understanding. I waste my time here's no futile. Just to lead others to know what the world is going on. Especially the world is changing, it's not in a small scale but tremendous cause and changes.

Do you think that's what I wrote is for fun, to impeding others or just to telling the real world events. I tried my best if others didn't see the truth that's OK.
Every other thought you write is spiritual.
Sharing your thoughts and beliefs, and trying to help others, is spiritual.
And every other thought you write is not spiritual.
When you try and make your truth, true for everyone else, it is not spiritual.

That is how I define spiritual versus not spiritual.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
I love it.

Colorado does indeed have quite a few "late-level old souls" in it, one of the highest concentrations in the United States, many of whom having strong reclusive tendencies. Blessings, Deb.

That's interesting. Something I didn't know. But your'e right there are a lot of reclusives here now that I think of it.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
I tried my best if others didn't see the truth that's OK.
Again, what you are doing here... there is a word for it. It is called fundamentalism. Fundamentalism is believing one truth only -- your truth -- while outright rejecting all other opinions and beliefs. Fundamentalism is a problem in every religion and spiritual path. It is universally understood to be a kind of illness of the mind if not the soul. If spirituality is understood to be healthy for the soul, then fundamentalism is the opposite; it is unhealthy and anti-spiritual. It is not spiritual.

The problem is you keep making these types of statements over and over again, and you do it in every thread. You make a statement inferring, or outright stating, that people can't see the truth. But all that is happening, is they don't agree with YOUR truth. But your fundamentalist approach to your beliefs, doesn't allow you to embrace the possibility that their truths have any merit. And so you write-off their disagreeing with you as, "I tried, but they won't listen to the truth."

It's an odd kind of Catch-22. You can't stop making these statements. For if you welcome others' truths as just as valid as your own, it would mean your truth isn't THE truth anymore. Yet every time you make these statements, it only further demonstrates how unhealthy and untruthful and not spiritual your fundamentalist approach to truth, is.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Every other thought you write is spiritual.
Sharing your thoughts and beliefs, and trying to help others, is spiritual.
And every other thought you write is not spiritual.
When you try and make your truth, true for everyone else, it is not spiritual.

That is how I define spiritual versus not spiritual.

My judgement is not by my own, it's like the computer or computer connected to my mentors and connected to creator. Actually I do have a computer in my brain and only I need help or proper use then it will valid and present there. That's why I understand what the bird talking once and understand all the aliens and Gods talking in the universe. That's what my thinking is nearly equal to what my mentors thinking. Otherwise they dare not to let me to fighting elite God in the universe. That's my brain is under nearly forty years of training.

That's first, is the computer,second, is my training , third, is at any time my mentors give me warning if I think|do wrongly. Fourth, my Cupidson and my Goddesses wife are keeping their eyes on me,any slightly changes they're telling me. It's more sensitive than any sensor. But I don't force others to believe what I said for even I like to be......there's no use. Are you not think so? I know what the real world is like especially about human while ego take in charge of people's brain.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
All I know is, to get others to see the truth, you must pay them a LOT of money! To get a whole country to see the truth costs trillions and trillions of dollars.

Money will make anybody see the truth if they are paid enough of it...do you have that kind of money, Jeremy?
Old 05-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
But I don't force others to believe what I said for even I like to be......there's no use. Are you not think so? I know what the real world is like especially about human while ego take in charge of people's brain.
So, yet another variation of the same answer as the last 14 months:

I do not tell people what to believe... it is their egos that make them wrong.

Hoo boy.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Again, what you are doing here... there is a word for it. It is called fundamentalism. Fundamentalism is believing one truth only -- your truth -- while outright rejecting all other opinions and beliefs. Fundamentalism is a problem in every religion and spiritual path. It is universally understood to be a kind of illness of the mind if not the soul. If spirituality is understood to be healthy for the soul, then fundamentalism is the opposite; it is unhealthy and anti-spiritual. It is not spiritual.

The problem is you keep making these types of statements over and over again, and you do it in every thread. You make a statement inferring, or outright stating, that people can't see the truth. But all that is happening, is they don't agree with YOUR truth. But your fundamentalist approach to your beliefs, doesn't allow you to embrace the possibility that their truths have any merit. And so you write-off their disagreeing with you as, "I tried, but they won't listen to the truth."

It's an odd kind of Catch-22. You can't stop making these statements. For if you welcome others' truths as just as valid as your own, it would mean your truth isn't THE truth anymore. Yet every time you make these statements, it only further demonstrates how unhealthy and untruthful and not spiritual your fundamentalist approach to truth, is.

I know what you mean but can I tell others that what I said is not true or no truth. When it's true then I will say it's true when it isn't then I will say so. That's direct and simple. Whether it can be quote as fundamental or not. How you tell others something that you prove to myself over and over again.

If I fought one type of God , usually I handled them for months and I asked my mentors over again and again or repeating checking of the sequences or situations many times. Actually, whenever I did it once or twice then I almost knew about the whole story. Sometimes my Cupidsons and my friends Gods fight for a few days still continue to fight then I teach my Cupid sons the earliest way to finish the battle for just not up to 20 minutes. So can I tell others my story that way? .........

That's why I'm not telling or responding too many other's thread. I do only they criticize to seriously about me then I have to defend myself. And to go into their threads to tell what I know.