Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-05-2019, 08:15 PM
ketzer

Not much of a healer, but I do know the more we think about things the more ingrained the neural paths become. Perhaps it's best to do your best to ignore it and move on. I would not be telling yourself you can't have beauty and joy until it is gone, that might just tend to make you think about it even more and keeps it in your mind. You don't want to make the worry more powerful than it currently is.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:34 AM
Experiencer

I think it's from disconnection, if you feel disconnected from your higher self, it's easy for one to feel lost, and that can develop a fear of the 'unknown', of scenarios of things that are linked to worrying about the 'future', that haven't been manifested and get lost in it. While trying to find the meaning of life.. But just cause they are something unknown doesn't mean that they will happen, it's the 'feeling' of that, that is eating away at you..

Focusing on the present moment, which is what matters. When you focus on it, it will take you inwards and show you untapped potential that you have.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Seeker

hello! from a law of attraction standpoint, whatever you WORRY about it what you are focused on and so whatever you focus on is what you feed - in this case, your worries about your subconscious will perpetuate this cycle. you said yourself that the suffering is "pointless". practice meditating so you can calm your mind. build that space so that you can access it more easily and so that space of calmness will grow larger (over time) than your worries. once you feel the ease of peace, you will never choose worry again especially when you know that it creates what you don't want in your life. namaste, love and light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
There's this worry that my subconscious mind is stuck on 24/7. That means my mind is constantly worried about something that could happen to me. I'll explain this worry in another post, if you want. For now, I'll just inform you as to what's going on with me. This worry has caused me much misery and emotional suffering that has lingered on for such a long time. Nothing I do or think to myself eases the worry one bit.

This is because the situation I'm worried about is so horrible that nothing can ease the worry. Thus, I've been trapped in a state of pointless suffering where I cannot experience love, joy, or beauty in my life. So, my life was horrible and nothing good, beautiful, or worth living. Even though nothing I do or think to myself eases the suffering, there's one thing that does ease my suffering, and that would be time.

Over time, I draw closer and closer to a state of full recovery on my own. It's as they always say: "Time heals all wounds." In some cases, it requires plenty of time. For me, it was a long term goal to recover from this. Even though I'm no longer in a horrible, miserable state and am doing just fine now, I'm still not fully recovered. I suspect I'm almost to a full recovery though. Once I'm fully recovered, that's when I'd be back into the realm of the light, if you will.

That's where I'll have beauty, joy, goodness, and worth back into my life. But, right now, I'm mostly apathetic. That worry is constantly still there a bit, rendering me apathetic. I was wondering if it's possible any spiritual healer can rid of this worry for me (from a distance) so that I don't have to wait out whatever remainder of time I have left until I fully recover from this on my own.

I know I should've asked to be healed of my worry/suffering sooner. That way, I would've been healed from a distance a long time ago (providing that spiritual healing abilities are real). But, the idea never popped into my mind at the time that I should ask some spiritual healers to see if they can heal me. So, that's why I'm asking now to be healed.