Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-04-2016, 03:48 AM
Experiencer
Hi Kyle,

It's okay, millennial child just refers to the big influx of the group of indigo, crystal, rainbow, starseed children born after the year 2000.

In terms of the red, black and grey energy beings that are attracting around her, I used to have a lot of this too when I was small, they can be annoying, still get them here and there especially if my moods change it can change the resonance in my energetic field. Rainbow children can be especially colour sensitive and light sensitive. We had to start getting rid of the items in our home that were in the lower or negative colour spectrum, cushions, blankets, clothes that were red or black. I know it sounds strange but the colours we are surrounded with and absorb via our photoreceptors can change the resonance in our field. Happy music, happy movies all had an effect. But rainbow children are extra sensitive to the colours they wear on their clothes as well. It may sound like a lot of hassle, but how we resonate directly affects what we attract energetically. I know what it is to worry sometimes I have two children and younger one is rainbow too, she laughs at spirits in the walls. Just if things start to get too much, just change your child's energy for a bit until things stabilise. White clothes, happy music and fun can usually do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
TerraStorm, thank you for your reply as well. I've never heard of this term, millennial. I've heard of the star children, indigos, crystals, and rainbow children. Never the millennial though. I will have to do some research into that. I will definitely check out the grounding technique. I ground myself daily but I've never even thought of having her do it, so thank you! We definitely have our hands full, in a good way, with her. She's quite inquisitive and wants explanations for everything. I was trying to explain to her what Star Child said in reference to the colors and I couldn't figure out how to put it in 5 year old terms and she looked at me all serious and said "mom, you can just tell me. It won't scare me and I will understand it, so just tell me what it is already!" HAHA ;-)

I will say that late last night her dad and I were talking to her about what she's seeing and we were explaining to her what Star Child said about the "good angel vs bad angel" type thing and all of a sudden I saw a black blur dart across the room and then the light in the lamp popped and went out. Her father went over to take the bulb out to replace it and it's those curly bulbs and it burnt his finger! He has a large blister on his hand now. That light hadn't been turned on long enough to get that hot and even he commented on how it shouldn't of been that hot. He's changed a million of those bulbs and never have they been hot like that. He was in awful pain from the burn.

Needless to say we were all freaked out about this. I don't really believe in coincidences. Even if it was, what are the actual chances of it blowing when we were telling her to not listen to the dark ones?! It even freaked out her dad who believes in this stuff but he's not all in like I am. He usually finds a logical explanation first before assuming something spiritual happened. Idk it was odd to say the very least.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 12-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Ok thank you, great advice. I may just have to do that. ;-) Blessings
Old 13-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
I'm so glad you mentioned the colors TerraStorm :-) Even the color of paint on the walls helps or hurts. I would add that pastels are dulling/depressing while bright colors are inspiring/healing. For example, the light baby blue color induces depression, but the bright bold blue colors can be very healing, calming, balancing etc.

What would be cool is to paint her room a rainbow :-)
Old 24-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Kylie, one of my children is clairaudient and shows potential for clairvoyance as well. She is 10. Her earliest memory was at age 4. Her clairaudience is external as if it's a living person speaking. You did the right thing on the scary ones. Those have a hissing quality, drawn out whisper. They are nothing more than a pest. The others may try to speak eventually but may come internal. Their intent isn't to scare her so it's usually Suttle. The seemingly dark ones in nature may in fact be there for her ultimate benifit. She has to be exposed to the dark at some point to truly be able to recognize the light when she sees it. Attention seekers like this I personally cut them off completely. If I see a shadow move I don't flinch or look up. I don't give it a second thought. I've counseled my daughter on the basic safeties with having these gifts. They are growing in a very natural way that isn't scary. Anytime something happens she comes to me to really question if the event was part of those gifts. Instead of fearing it she is trying to get familiar with it and observe. She doesn't communicate at all which I feel it's best.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Knower

I think I am a crystal child, and thinking back when I was about 4, I did saw 2 purble/ blue orbs bouncing/ flying in front of me when I tried to sleep in my cousin's room with grandma. I had a strange feeling, not the usual earthy feeling around them. It's as though they wanted to communicate or play with me, but that made me a bit dizzy cause it was really dark at nighttime and I was tired. There's something like electrivity/ lightening thing surrounding those orbs. I woke grandma up and told her about it. She seemed scared cause she saw nothing and ordered me to go to sleep. Not sure what they are though...
Old 04-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
My daughter is 5 years old, and since she was about 4 she has mentioned seeing these small blue and purple orbs floating all around her when she gets out of the bath and Ive laid her down on the bed to dress her. I happened to ask her today out of the blue if she stills sees these things. She said yes and we proceeded to have a very detailed and lengthy conversation, to which I concluded she was telling the truth. She was very serious during this conversation and at one point shook her finger at me stating that I couldn't hear these things (almost like she was frustrated with me because I couldn't hear or see them.) and she said they whisper but she can hear them.

She said they whisper to her but she doesn't listen to them. She said the ones who talk are the scary ones that are black, red, and grey. She said they have faces sometimes with no bodies, by sometimes they do have bodies. She said the black, red, and grey ones tell her "to come closer." Those are the ones she doesn't listen to because she "doesn't believe them."

She said these orbs as I like to call them go everywhere with her. She mostly sees the blue and purple ones, they don't talk to her tho. She even told me my niece who is 11 also saw a green/orange one when she spent the night with us for the first time. She said my niece woke her up and then they both saw a face fly by them on their mattress on the floor. She said that both my niece and her told my mom (their nana) about seeing this thing. I just called my mom and she believes in God and the Bible fully, and she said she does actually recall something like this but she dismissed it because that stuff freaks her out.

Anyways, what are these things? I was quite intrigued. Sometimes I see blue/purple orbs out of the corner of my eye or golden ones. I've even seen really black and dense orbs. I've never seen any with faces or anything and it's usually out of the corner of my eye. I told my daughter not to be afraid and to start telling me when she sees these things. I told her I totally believe her but our house has been blessed and protected by our spiritualist Pastor/medium so nothing bad can enter our home. I did tell her not to listen to the ones who say "come closer" tho.

When I was a child I saw them too. Then as a teen quite believing in them due to adults telling me they were make-believe and my imagination or maybe I needed glasses.
After the awakening of consciousness I started seeing them again and have interacted with them.
Based on my experience I agree with the poster who talked about color and music.

Many dimensions over lap ours, having only 5 senses keeps us from perceiving everything else which shares space with us it is psychic abilities and stilling the mind which allows us to get glimpses of what else shares space with us.

The 3rd dimension is the lowest vibrational range - it's where the vibration and frequency of things is slow enough to appear solid. For example the human body is around 68-72 Hz and the earth it's self pulsates at 8.5 Hz (Shumen frequency) sunlight is at 122.6 hz. The highest two frequency's on earth are roses at 330-350 Mhz and Selenite (a type of crystal) at 244.6 Mhz.
So from that you get a feel that Earth frequency range (the 3rd Dimension) has a vibrational range around 8.5Hz to say 400Mhz.

To experience other dimensions also here we must raise our frequency ABOVE the frequency zone of the 3rd dimension. Which is easy for children to do because they tend to mostly live is a state of love and joy. Those emotions connect us with 4th - 6th dimensions, also called the Angelic realms (well 5th and 6th are Angelic realms, 4th is Astral realms)
The Astral realms are very similar to our dimension and like ours have beings vibrating at many different frequency's, we could say it has 'bad neighborhoods.

Beings from 'bad astral neighborhoods' meaning lower vibrational states (bad moods) appear as dark grey's, browns, pee green, mustard muddy yellow, brown green, red and muddy red and so on - dark muddy dirty colors.

Interestingly enough these are also the colors that appear in aura's of people in bad moods of one type or another or who have debilitating disease.

Every color has a specific frequency. We can use that to our advantage by dressing and having our house colors in the opposite spectrum. Bright, saturated colors and soft pure color pastels (no grey, or brown tints - pure colors) White is like a blank canvas - it's a neutral neither in the high nor the low frequency ranges.

Lower frequency beings won't be attracted to bright happy colors or soothing gentle pastels but higher vibrational beings will be.

Another useful frequency inducer to control your home's frequency out put is crystals. Amethyst, Citrine and Rose Quartz will bring a lovely, loving and happy frequency into your home and basically form a frequency barrier so lower astral beings can't frequency match to until their mood improves. lol

Flowering plants is another good one, as is inspiring and gentle music. Much modern rock and rap has darker tones and is based on discordant tunings and thus attractive to lower frequency beings.

You daughter may or may not stop seeing the beings in time, it depends on choice and influences around her. Even one person whom we love or want them to like us (like a schoolmate) telling us we're making up seeing them, or they aren't real and we're crazy if we really see them can be enough for us to turn off the ability to see other dimensional beings.

Seeing and communicating with the Angelic Realms can make life here on Earth much easier and I would have deeply loved to have still had contact with them when the troublesome teenage years hit! But having shut off the ability they didn't re-awaken until 40 years later. It's a relief to again have contact and see them/hear and know how to frequency match to be able to see them and not any of the lower astral beings.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Pathfinder

hi Kylie, your post has me thinking,can't concentrate on fixing my car!, the orbs remind me of 'the gosple of mary' in which JC says he's just changed the spin on some orbs, however the Blue/ purple colour suggests what some on this site call earth energy, I know as Yin or omega, the yellow would then be yang, chi or life energy, if these blue orbs go with her , and maybe rotate around her then it would suggest she is putting up a spiritual barrier to prevent the adults around her represented by the red/black/ grey orbs from reprograming her to become an adult , if you read my thread '7 seconds' members cafe, this has simularitys , my awakening to the spiritual came as a result of disscusions with small children, and I realised that adults were reprograming children (unwittingly) to become adults , I should attempt to explain in a seperate thread in this section of the forum, what you guys call star/rainbow children is what was meant when the phrase' Gaias children are coming home' kept popping into my head back in 1998, when i was a 33 year old small child, not my best post this , so ill finish with one of my favorite quotes , the living jesus said, a wise man old in years does not hesitate for one moment to ask a seven day old child of the place of life