Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
My child seeing things...

My daughter is 5 years old, and since she was about 4 she has mentioned seeing these small blue and purple orbs floating all around her when she gets out of the bath and Ive laid her down on the bed to dress her. I happened to ask her today out of the blue if she stills sees these things. She said yes and we proceeded to have a very detailed and lengthy conversation, to which I concluded she was telling the truth. She was very serious during this conversation and at one point shook her finger at me stating that I couldn't hear these things (almost like she was frustrated with me because I couldn't hear or see them.) and she said they whisper but she can hear them.

She said they whisper to her but she doesn't listen to them. She said the ones who talk are the scary ones that are black, red, and grey. She said they have faces sometimes with no bodies, by sometimes they do have bodies. She said the black, red, and grey ones tell her "to come closer." Those are the ones she doesn't listen to because she "doesn't believe them."

She said these orbs as I like to call them go everywhere with her. She mostly sees the blue and purple ones, they don't talk to her tho. She even told me my niece who is 11 also saw a green/orange one when she spent the night with us for the first time. She said my niece woke her up and then they both saw a face fly by them on their mattress on the floor. She said that both my niece and her told my mom (their nana) about seeing this thing. I just called my mom and she believes in God and the Bible fully, and she said she does actually recall something like this but she dismissed it because that stuff freaks her out.

Anyways, what are these things? I was quite intrigued. Sometimes I see blue/purple orbs out of the corner of my eye or golden ones. I've even seen really black and dense orbs. I've never seen any with faces or anything and it's usually out of the corner of my eye. I told my daughter not to be afraid and to start telling me when she sees these things. I told her I totally believe her but our house has been blessed and protected by our spiritualist Pastor/medium so nothing bad can enter our home. I did tell her not to listen to the ones who say "come closer" tho.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
I should also add this video that was taken when she was only 2 years old. Since this child was born I've had many mediums from the church we used to attend tell us that things like this would happen as she got older, that she was going to be very gifted. She's never told me anything in this much detail before tho. Only that she saw the blue/purple ones after baths.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFnehgyvjI
Old 10-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear Kylie :-)

Good for you for remaining calm :-)

I can't be entirely certain without consulting my own guides, but it seems her Night side & Light side are presenting themselves in a visual and audio way. This is the old school good Angel/bad Angel on the shoulders- one side says "be good" the other says "do whatever you want." Haha!

These are basically like Spirit Guides that teach and test your child, but they are actually parts of her own aspects. We all have these and it's important to understand the Night side is not evil or anything, it's just part of our duality experience here. Good job on her part for standing up to the Night side :-)

Blue and purple are awesome colors for what they represent. Blue, which is associated with the throat chakra, therefore communication, and is also a strong cool healing color. Purple, close to Violet, which is associated with the crown chakra, therefore enlightenment, and is also a strong clarity wholeness color.

The black, red, and grey colors are all lower mind, lower thoughts, lower feelings, lower chakras which are all associated with the ego and survival programming. We all have these too. (not as orbs, but part of our minds)

So anyway, she is a millennial. Likely a Crystal, but could also be a Rainbow. Here are some links to resources you may find helpful for you and your child:
http://thenewearthchildrencentre.com...star-children/
http://www.chakra-anatomy.com/crown-chakra-colors.html

You are in for a real treat, but also a real challenge :-) Blessings. Namaste.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Thank you very much, Star Child. I'm fascinated with your response. Although I'm very well versed in things like this, I've never heard of what you're speaking of, which it makes sense. She is definitely an old soul. She came out of the womb completely calm and has been this way ever since. Very loving and wise way beyond her years. I know I'm her mother so I'm expected to say things like this lol. However, other people upon meeting her for the first time are always so intrigued by her and the way she communicates and her personality. They all say she's an old soul. Thank you for your response and I will take a look at the link you shared. Blessings! ;-)
Old 11-04-2016, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Hello Kylie,

Thats a very clever girl you have there, very clever. Like Starchild said shes sounds like a Millennial child. But she seems to have the characteristics of a Rainbow Child more than any or the others. Crystal children resonate with the lighter aspects of awareness and energy, whereas your child has a very good grasp of colour differentiation associated with the characteristics of energy. This is a Rainbow Trait. The majority of Rainbow children were born after 2000, but some of us are earlier 'scouts' they call them that were born in the 70's and 80's. If she is manifesting her ability this early, she will have a tremendous ability that will awaken, likely in her late teens or early twenties. It is great that you are so supportive of her and researching the information you need to help you understand her and guide her. But she demonstrates excellent discernment of these beings, she will be a strong girl, very gifted and will have excellent insight into life. She will of course observe everything around her and understand certain things that may seem very adult in perspective which you've likely noticed yourself.

One thing that is important for Rainbow children to learn is 'Grounding' though, this helps them from seeing too much, focusing their awareness in the physical plane, because their awareness tends to bounce around everywhere and see everything whether its Black, Red, Grey, Purple or White in energetic frequency etc.. the consciousness of a Rainbow child because it exists on so many dimensional planes of awareness, wont bother filtering out the negative and the positive, it will just take everything in. Unlike Crystal Children who have filters that utilize higher spectrums of energy regarding consciousness, Rainbow Children have a 9th dimensional awareness that spans all spectrums of experience in both negative and positive polarities. So its good for them to learn grounding techniques early so they don't become 'stuck' in their seeing and give their awareness a rest. Because their ability to see will only increase with time.

Theres a nice lady on youtube who gives grounding techniques for parents and children in the form of visualising games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93pw3wSH7I

Blessings and light :)

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 11-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Experiencer
TerraStorm, thank you for your reply as well. I've never heard of this term, millennial. I've heard of the star children, indigos, crystals, and rainbow children. Never the millennial though. I will have to do some research into that. I will definitely check out the grounding technique. I ground myself daily but I've never even thought of having her do it, so thank you! We definitely have our hands full, in a good way, with her. She's quite inquisitive and wants explanations for everything. I was trying to explain to her what Star Child said in reference to the colors and I couldn't figure out how to put it in 5 year old terms and she looked at me all serious and said "mom, you can just tell me. It won't scare me and I will understand it, so just tell me what it is already!" HAHA ;-)

I will say that late last night her dad and I were talking to her about what she's seeing and we were explaining to her what Star Child said about the "good angel vs bad angel" type thing and all of a sudden I saw a black blur dart across the room and then the light in the lamp popped and went out. Her father went over to take the bulb out to replace it and it's those curly bulbs and it burnt his finger! He has a large blister on his hand now. That light hadn't been turned on long enough to get that hot and even he commented on how it shouldn't of been that hot. He's changed a million of those bulbs and never have they been hot like that. He was in awful pain from the burn.

Needless to say we were all freaked out about this. I don't really believe in coincidences. Even if it was, what are the actual chances of it blowing when we were telling her to not listen to the dark ones?! It even freaked out her dad who believes in this stuff but he's not all in like I am. He usually finds a logical explanation first before assuming something spiritual happened. Idk it was odd to say the very least.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
My daughter is 5 years old, and since she was about 4 she has mentioned seeing these small blue and purple orbs floating all around her when she gets out of the bath and Ive laid her down on the bed to dress her. I happened to ask her today out of the blue if she stills sees these things. She said yes and we proceeded to have a very detailed and lengthy conversation, to which I concluded she was telling the truth. She was very serious during this conversation and at one point shook her finger at me stating that I couldn't hear these things (almost like she was frustrated with me because I couldn't hear or see them.) and she said they whisper but she can hear them.

It is frustrating for a telepathic and energy sensitive child to discuss these subjects with those who are not like them.

Quote:
She said they whisper to her but she doesn't listen to them. She said the ones who talk are the scary ones that are black, red, and grey. She said they have faces sometimes with no bodies, by sometimes they do have bodies. She said the black, red, and grey ones tell her "to come closer." Those are the ones she doesn't listen to because she "doesn't believe them."

She is very wise and has a well established intuition.

Quote:
She said these orbs as I like to call them go everywhere with her. She mostly sees the blue and purple ones, they don't talk to her tho. She even told me my niece who is 11 also saw a green/orange one when she spent the night with us for the first time. She said my niece woke her up and then they both saw a face fly by them on their mattress on the floor. She said that both my niece and her told my mom (their nana) about seeing this thing. I just called my mom and she believes in God and the Bible fully, and she said she does actually recall something like this but she dismissed it because that stuff freaks her out.

Yes these things are quickly dismissed by many.

Quote:
Anyways, what are these things? I was quite intrigued. Sometimes I see blue/purple orbs out of the corner of my eye or golden ones. I've even seen really black and dense orbs. I've never seen any with faces or anything and it's usually out of the corner of my eye. I told my daughter not to be afraid and to start telling me when she sees these things. I told her I totally believe her but our house has been blessed and protected by our spiritualist Pastor/medium so nothing bad can enter our home. I did tell her not to listen to the ones who say "come closer" tho.

The best thing that you can do is to support her this way.

It may be hard for many of us to appreciate all the various energies around us. Orbs are elemental energies in my view. I have seen one myself in my freezer actually.

May I ask if she has contacted and speaks with her spirit guide(s)?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, John. To my knowledge she hasn't spoken with her guides. This is really the only thing she's spoken about so far.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Master

If this behavior is not encouraged, she will lose this gift as she gets older and distances herself from "heaven". So encourage her! And encourage yourself. You can go on this journey together.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Yes, thank you linen53. I most definitely will be encouraging her on this journey. I would prefer that she not lose the gift she's been given.