Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Guide
Smile TV Message From Outer Space

On 26th November 1977, a mysterious "voice from outer space" broadcast a message on television in Southern England:

"This is the voice of Glon, representative of the Asteron Galactic Command, speaking to you......Your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings. They have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth and the beings of your sister worlds in a moment. The wastes from atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousands of years to come. We who have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have long since realised this, that ATOMIC ENERGY IS ALWAYS DIRECTED AGAINST LIFE. It has NO peaceful application. Its use and research into its use must be ceased at once, or you will all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed."
Old 16-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Did any body happen to record this message on video cassette? I'd love to see it.

Also, if aliens had a message for humanity, wouldn't they be more inclined to share it with national governments - perhaps at the United nations - rather than viewers of one particular TV channel in Southern England?
Old 17-11-2015, 02:19 AM
Suspended

Why don't you consider a human being observation and release of information that determined that occultists were using our own telecommunications in a lower frequency to speak to our brains and minds whilst we watched television or listened to radio.

The alien spirit is an Earth manifested light and sound that is formed from breaking the millions of year old cold fusion. This fusion existed as a cold state millions of years ago formed in out of space....for we do not have nuclear fuel as a natural condition on Planet Earth.

Scientists changed the holy dust and formed nuclear fuel and also the manifestation of the alien spirit via new introduced radiation and light sound signals.

As the occultists wanted to have brain and mind controlled information they use the past light sound in the transmission, being a lower but greater volume than our brain sound, to send information to us where we hear the information without knowing that we hear the information.

As a human being who was attacked by the transmitted ground study and human life spirit, I now hear information on the lower transmitted frequency and therefore do know what I am talking about....for I can hear all of the different sound messages that you do not realize yourself is being transmitted through the television frequencies.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:39 AM
Experiencer
I think you are talking about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP8_JTUnbM8

He mentions Ashtar galactic command I believe. And funny thing is, when I first learned about all this stuff, Ashtar Command was one of the first groups I got info on. The information was off course beautiful and for a young soul waking up, it felt amazing. I also met people in my own country related to that same Ashtar command, but unfortunately it did not end good, because this same people were sorta on the dark side. Later Ashtar just slowly faded away fro me as I learned new stuff. I regard them now more of a ploy of dark forces to present them self as light. I cannot comment on the message if it was real or fake.
Old 17-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
Thumbs up

This is fascinating, Explorer John. I have zero doubt that this was real for it fits many of the ideas I have gathered about the purposes behind "broadcasts" from our greater space family. I am not speaking here about lower dimensional beings with an agenda to control humans.

This is not at all the only time nor place when atomic energy has been warned against. One can study a wide array of extraterrestrial experiences and messages and see the pattern of warning about our nuclear science and its dangers. Everything in the universe is connected energetically as a whole whether we can see this, feel this, believe this or not. So it makes EXCELLENT sense that such warnings would be given to mankind in many ways.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s. We did bomb drills in schools, preparing in case of nuclear attack; and it was crystal clear that such energies were enormously life-threatening. It is no big stretch of the imagination to see that a huge catastrophe playing out on Earth would also affect the fabric of time and space and the universe as we know it.

I also enjoyed the varied comments added in this discussion. Ashtar (and the Ashtar Command) has been said to have both light and shadow aspects, but I only tune into the intentions of divine peace expanding. To me, these are all metaphoric relationships of soul energies and I admit, I am aware of being in service with the Ashtar Command. I feel everyone's journey is a sovereign one and very valuable to the great balance we must achieve in our presence if we are to project and sustain peace.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 17-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Suspended
I have to say that was a load of absolute rubbish. 'Dear friends', 'Galactic Command' - my bum. Someone was having a lot of fun in the south of England that night. Dr. Who was on the other side - the pranksters should have broadcast it over there for more effect.

For a more fulfilling experience, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNUm-pIFmQ

Old 17-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Experiencer
I remember the papers' reporting this broadcast at the time. The broadcasting company quickly made the transmitter in question more difficult to interfere with; human technology must be good, because the 'aliens' found it much more difficult to tamper with again.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Experiencer
As far as I know two incidents like that occurred. The second did not bear any intelligent message or warning and also gad a video feed. It was clear however from the video, that the person hijacked the signal, from whatever reason. The first incident, about which the thread is, was never explained in the way that the culprit was found. it is still possible off course, that it was a human, but the person would need a lot of technicall skill to do it, as it was said back then. Actually it does not even matter if human or alien did it. the message was clear, sincere and at that time probably very important as it still is today. Something you can not say for the second incident. In case anyone is wondering about second time this happened, here is the link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
Old 18-11-2015, 02:54 AM
Guide
Smile

Azmond, concerning the Ashtar Command, I have extensively studied books and internet posts about them, and I have come to the conclusion that there really are Light Forces that are called the Ashtar Command (part of the Interplanetary Brotherhood), but there are also those negative people, working for the Dark Forces, who deliberately disguise themselves as the Ashtar Command. They are deliberately doing that in order to give a bad name to those Light Forces.

So, Azmond, do not let those deceivers fool you into believing that the true Ashtar Command is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I think you are talking about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP8_JTUnbM8

He mentions Ashtar galactic command I believe. And funny thing is, when I first learned about all this stuff, Ashtar Command was one of the first groups I got info on. The information was off course beautiful and for a young soul waking up, it felt amazing. I also met people in my own country related to that same Ashtar command, but unfortunately it did not end good, because this same people were sorta on the dark side. Later Ashtar just slowly faded away fro me as I learned new stuff. I regard them now more of a ploy of dark forces to present them self as light. I cannot comment on the message if it was real or fake.

Old 18-11-2015, 03:10 AM
Guide
Starflower, you say so many wonderful things here that I fully resonate with. It is so true what you say about the space people's atomic energy messages. I also lived during the Cold War period of the 1950s and '60s, so, like you, I know the feeling of living under the constant threat of nuclear destruction. In the late 1960s, the Cuban Crisis brought the world far too close to a nuclear holocaust.

Like you, I am intuitively aware of being in service with the Ashtar Command----the TRUE one, NOT the counterfeit version! There are Dark Forces posing as the Ashtar Command, giving a bad name to the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is fascinating, Explorer John. I have zero doubt that this was real for it fits many of the ideas I have gathered about the purposes behind "broadcasts" from our greater space family. I am not speaking here about lower dimensional beings with an agenda to control humans.

This is not at all the only time nor place when atomic energy has been warned against. One can study a wide array of extraterrestrial experiences and messages and see the pattern of warning about our nuclear science and its dangers. Everything in the universe is connected energetically as a whole whether we can see this, feel this, believe this or not. So it makes EXCELLENT sense that such warnings would be given to mankind in many ways.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s. We did bomb drills in schools, preparing in case of nuclear attack; and it was crystal clear that such energies were enormously life-threatening. It is no big stretch of the imagination to see that a huge catastrophe playing out on Earth would also affect the fabric of time and space and the universe as we know it.

I also enjoyed the varied comments added in this discussion. Ashtar (and the Ashtar Command) has been said to have both light and shadow aspects, but I only tune into the intentions of divine peace expanding. To me, these are all metaphoric relationships of soul energies and I admit, I am aware of being in service with the Ashtar Command. I feel everyone's journey is a sovereign one and very valuable to the great balance we must achieve in our presence if we are to project and sustain peace.

Last edited by Explorer21 : 18-11-2015 at 04:38 AM.