Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

NASA Release of 8400 photos from Moon Landing

There's something new in the news about NASA releasing 8,400 photos from the original NASA Moon landing, but.. Why would they wait so long to release them? I feel like there was obviously stuff in the photos they didn't want people to see, and they said they airbrushed the stars out for 'focus on the right elements' but what if some of those lights were UFOs?

I'm not entirely convinced, I don't believe the NASA Moon landing was fake, however that first time we have discovered something BIG and as a big a progression as going into space, they had to show some manner of the results.. Little did people know that it was a swiss cheese level of holes in what they showed when usually with something like this, something that big would have been some manner of being entirely truthful.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Ascender
I don't believe the moon landing was fake but I do think there was a lot more going on and loads of things kept.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:21 AM
Seeker

I'm split 50/50 about the first moon landing.
However, it is very, very fishy NASA waiting decades to release those images.
If NASA is TAX payer funded, why on earth can't we get all those photos when they are fresh and relevant, not 50 years later.
I believe that taxpayers need to be allowed to have all the information generated from those space programs, free of any kind of censorship.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Master
The astronauts know what they saw. Many have shared with the public. If you still believe what was televised of the moon landing, then there is Nothing that is going to change your mind.
That is the power of belief.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Some interesting photos.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow 50 years later they come up with paintshopped images. Even more convinced they are hiding a few things.
Old 18-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Ascender

Are they hiding stuff though?

If UFOs are real then we should all be seeing them at least occasionally. The govt for sure can cover up evidence for but they cant blanket the skies for want of a better word can they??
Old 19-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Ascender

An astronaut from those days said. ...that the government said. ..that they were scared that the camera might not work on the.moon....this is why they made pics in a studio. ...just to be on the safe side
Old 19-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Master
all is well that ends well, then