Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Knower
Sleep Paralysis caused by Aliens?

I know by now that aliens and entities do something with electromagnetic fields which can paralyze beings, cause them to go through portals, and such. I've had sleep paralysis all of my life. Although I've never seen an alien, I've had the evil experiences too. Do you think these are caused by alien entities (even if you consider 'demons' to be alien entities?)

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 25-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Master
i wrote about this topic...

see post # 36 here,
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=81478&page=4
Old 26-09-2015, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I know by now that aliens and entities do something with electromagnetic fields which can paralyze beings, cause them to go through portals, and such. I've had sleep paralysis all of my life. Although I've never seen an alien, I've had the evil experiences too. Do you think these are caused by alien entities (even if you consider 'demons' to be alien entities?)
Sleep paralysis is a common and fully human thing. For nearly everyone, their body is paralyzed during sleep to avoid trashing about while dreaming. Most of the time, the paralysis and onset of sleep (or restored movement and waking) occur at the same time. Occasionally for various reasons, they can get out of sync. If asleep and not paralyzed it causes sleep walking and thrashing about in bed. If awake and still paralyzed its know in the metaphysical community as sleep paralysis (a bit confusing). FYI these are know medical conditions, you can loop them up on line.

Obviously there are other means to paralyze a person (but that is not sleep paralysis).
Old 26-09-2015, 07:30 AM
Seeker

I think sleep paralysis can be normal for some people as a biological thing.
Most of the time I don't think aliens have to do with that, HOWEVER, this can happen if you are being visited by real aliens that are cloaked to sight.
It can also happen if you are being stalked by demonic beings.
If you don't have the gift of the 6th sense, you won't know if there is an actual alien when you open you eyes and they are cloaked.

I personally have experienced sleep paralysis for a long while on a time I started feeling frightened out of the blue, specially at nights. Although I never saw something, on my dreams I was being chased and cornered by an entity.
I know this might sound cheesy, but I have been an atheist for most of my life, but until a Christian friend recommended me to start praying at night, my nightmares are 100% gone, as well as my sleep paralysis.
Perhaps you can try that. If it doesn't works for you, you can stop doing it.
Although you do see results immediately, it takes time for this to become 100% effective.
Old 27-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Sleep paralysis is a common and fully human thing. For nearly everyone, their body is paralyzed during sleep to avoid trashing about while dreaming. Most of the time, the paralysis and onset of sleep (or restored movement and waking) occur at the same time. Occasionally for various reasons, they can get out of sync. If asleep and not paralyzed it causes sleep walking and thrashing about in bed. If awake and still paralyzed its know in the metaphysical community as sleep paralysis (a bit confusing). FYI these are know medical conditions, you can loop them up on line.

Obviously there are other means to paralyze a person (but that is not sleep paralysis).

Then how was I able to come out of my body and startle my pet awake froma deep sleep until he realized my body was still on the couch (but I wasnt>) This was during the daytime too.

Old 27-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Then how was I able to come out of my body and startle my pet awake froma deep sleep until he realized my body was still on the couch (but I wasnt>) This was during the daytime too.
Its fairly common for sleep paralysis to precede Astral Travel (either spontaneous or intentional). Some people in fact purposely pursue sleep paralysis as a stepping stone to 'getting out' (first step in Astral Travel).

Though most common at night, sleep paralysis and Astral Travel can occur at any time of day.
Old 27-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Its fairly common for sleep paralysis to precede Astral Travel (either spontaneous or intentional). Some people in fact purposely pursue sleep paralysis as a stepping stone to 'getting out' (first step in Astral Travel).

Though most common at night, sleep paralysis and Astral Travel can occur at any time of day.
I've heard of that. I've always been too chicken to actually pursue astral travel--though I've become concious during it several times. However, from a sleep paralysis point, I draw the line. The time I came out of my body (bc I got bored and it lasted to long) something sharp started stabbing me so I got back in. Another time I thought I managed to grab the edge of the bed and roll myself off onto the floor , waiting for the slam to wake me. Only it was my ethereal body that I managed to pull off, not my physical one. So annoying. Other times I've been taunted by demons and many times had voices all around me clear as day, men and women, but some language Id never heard. Another time I was gently picked up and limp in someone's arms, walked in a circle and laid back down ever so gently. All of sudden I could move again and sat up to 3 cats sitting in a row staring at me strangely. I happen to think that time was an angel helping me gently come out of it. That was the nicest experience I ever had.

Old 22-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Master
Because sleep paralysis is a natural phenomena doesn't mean that an outside source cannot manipulate the organic system to experience such by some means.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-01-2016, 04:49 AM
Knower
Please read my entry here regarding an experience I had with aliens. I experienced sleep paralysis both times I had the encounters. I've also had sleep paralysis after returning to my body from astral projection.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Master
I once had a talking to in a car during a road trip, from what i took as a grey alien face speaking to me in sleep paralysis, almost like a scolding, although it did not make too much of impression on me.

Other sleep paralysis episodes (haven't had one for years) seemed more sinister and insidious. At some point i managed to shake, vibrate myself out of them.

The only other conscious memory involving sleep and aliens was a lucid dream in which i arose towards a ufo/flying saucer.

There is a summary of a study i read where, apparently during preliminary research, tesla coils have allegedly proven to disrupt alien's showing up/abduction type encounters, whether literal or perceived as such. Regardless of the veracity, value, validity of said study, i do believe there is a connection b/t ufo's/aliens and electromagnetism.

I quoted some bits re: the tesla coil dampening effect from this article which was from a medical periodical journal/ newsgroup bulletin out of Toronto in the 80's or 90's in another thread. It's the 'ufo's in the news' thread, should still be in there somewhere, provided it wasn't zapped.