Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Merlina

Angel1 Incarnated Unicorn Here!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and introducing myself around the forum in places that are relevant :) I'm an Earth Angel, specifically an Incarnated Unicorn, which is a specific type Incarnated Elemental. I have not met any other Incarnated Unicorns yet, so please reach out to me if this is your celestial realm! My aura has two sets of etheric wings - fairy wings and pegasian wings. I also have an etheric horn. Clairvoyants are able to see them. I am currently learning how to use my horn for holistic healing and am enrolled in a course called Unicorn Healing Practitioner. (I haven't finished yet). I'm obsessed with all things fairy and unicorn and I have a unicorn horn wand, pendulum, and lots of necklaces <3 Thanks for having me here!

Love,

~Merlina~
Old 18-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Gryneos

Hello Merlina

There is at least one other member here that is "Unicorn-kin" (her name is Shimmer.) I don't know if you consider those of us that identify as Otherkin as of the Incarnated designation, only that there are some of us here. I'm Centaurkin, so no unicorn in me
Old 19-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Merlina

I have yet to figure out whether I think Therians, Otherkin, Starseeds, and Earth Angels are all from the same or similar origins, but it's something I've pondered for a few years now. I'm definitely not a therian, and I don't identify as otherkin, either. I indentify as Incarnated Unicorn from The Incarnated Elemental Realm which is a type of Earth Angel; and an Indigo and a Starseed. How it all fits together? No clue! Lol.
Old 19-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Merlina

The Centaur is very cool! I'm a Sagittarius! You should take time to tune into your third-eye chakra and see if you have a horn. I met a Centaur on Facebook a few days ago that was Unicorn/Centaur!
Old 19-01-2015, 02:59 AM
Gryneos

I know about Earth Angels. My GF is certified in several of Doreen Virtue's practitions (I think AI is one, Realm Reader another, and Oracle Card Reader.) Plus, my past-wife got me into reading some of Doreen's stuff back in 2006.

As for my centaur connections, it's been a decades-long journey to this point, including many centaur-dreams, profound meditations, and at least two dreams that went beyond any prior lucid dreams I'd ever experienced (if you don't mind long-winded blog posts, all of that is detailed in the first couple of years of my blog, linked in my signature )

Nowhere in that have I ever felt a connection to unicorns, whether in the third-eye or not. It's just not there, connection-wise. Not that I don't like them, only that they aren't in my lifetimes from anything I've been able to discover about it all.

That's cool you're a Sagittarius. My mother is, too. However, I'm a Pisces, yet I don't think I've had any hippocampus-centaur lives

I have a friend here on SF (she doesn't post much at all) that has continually mentioned a tingling in her forehead, and her intuition of being either an Incarnated Fairy or Otherkin-fairy (I truly don't consider them separate, but will respect others' beliefs that are contrary to that.) I'll have to get her to post here or PM you. I know she has some kind of connection to unicorns.

I have wished for some time that Doreen would bring centaurs, satyrs, and fauns into her cards and realms, but, she is more connected to the forms she uses (mermaids, fairies, angels, unicorns, and winged-horses) so, one can only ask for so much
Old 19-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Merlina

I have all the same certifications, from Doreen Virtue that you just mentioned... Angel Therapy Practitioner, Past Life Healer, Certified Realm Reader, Indigo Studies (with her son Charles Virtue - in person course), Certified Angel Practitioner (also by Charles, but is very similar to the ATP course), Certified Angel Card Reader, Certiififed Advanced Tarot and Angel Oracle Reader. I'm currently working with Calista Dharmapreet from the UK completing her Unicorn Healing Practitioner Course.

I don't know what I'm going to do here in the end with business or anything, but it feels good and I feel proud to have made theses accomplishments.

"Oh yeah, about Incarnated Unicorns! They like to spend most of their time alone or with an animal companion. They are ultimate They tend to have very long hair - practically a mane. They're freedom lovers and do not respond well to commitments - they say that dating a unicorn is an elusive prize as a prospective as a prospective romantic partner. They have a protruding jaw and prominent cheekbones, large eyes, and a chiseled face like an Arabian horse. They evade marriage and other commitments and are seekers and loners. They tend to be thin with very long hair and can run faster than other people. They are the ultimate free spirits."

^ Much of the above was transposed from Doreen Virtue's book, Earth Angel Realms: Revised and Updated Information for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards, and Other LightWorkers
Old 19-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Gryneos

Sounds like you could set yourself up as a permanent or affiliated reader with a local shop (like a spiritual bookstore.) I see shops do that all the time here, especially once the person "makes a name for their self"

I have the revised Realms of the Earth Angels, but was still surprised when centaurs, satyrs, and fauns were missing from the pages. Not that I feel connected as such to satyrs and fauns, only that I've met far more of their kind online than of other centaurs. And no mention of her thoughts on the nature of Otherkin. I wrote to her about that, but as HayHouse has no direct email address for her (not even an "info" address, like most of the others on HH Radio) I have no idea if she ever saw it. She is so popular that she's almost unreachable, unless you take a class or seminar with her.

I've considered writing to Michael Virtue on his thoughts for the topic, though haven't figured out a good way to word that. Plus, I'd have to put it on his FB page, and I hate doing that when he spends so much time and effort to make it a personal place for his messages.

Last year, I participated in a salon with Mira Kelley on Other Life regressions (same as "past" lives, but that concept has evolved to include all lives.) She was most approachable, especially about non-human lives. I think because she's been regressing people for so long that she's had many clients that have regressed to non-human lives and expanded the concept further

It's my sincere hope that Doreen begins to see the environmental virtues of publishing by ebook alone and puts out books like the Realms of the Earth Angels that way. Because when you publish by ebook format, doing a little revising from time to time is next to no effort, compared to traditional physical publishing. She is converting her teaching ways to webinars, so that's a major plus for similar reasons. I only wish it were easier to get questions and suggestions to her.

The Incarnated Unicorn description sounds just like my girlfriend and very little like me! Is it the same for you?
Old 22-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlina
I have yet to figure out whether I think Therians, Otherkin, Starseeds, and Earth Angels are all from the same or similar origins, but it's something I've pondered for a few years now. I'm definitely not a therian, and I don't identify as otherkin, either. I indentify as Incarnated Unicorn from The Incarnated Elemental Realm which is a type of Earth Angel; and an Indigo and a Starseed. How it all fits together? No clue! Lol.
I've been pondering writing to you in PM about this, but might as well keep it in the open for all to see (and join in )

That is, I have differing opinions of what defines an Otherkin than even those that identify as such. However, I have met people that believe as I do, so I think the definitions are somewhat malleable.

You see, I do feel that some of my centaur lives have taken place in 'realms' or places. I don't define those as planets or any kind of reality in the physical universe. And yet, they share some of the elements and laws of this physical universe, just not all. So, that's technically an aspect of what makes one Incarnated, and thus one more point of overlap between the two.

Now, one thing about the "established" definitions of Otherkin is that for the most part those that give a spiritual reason for their identity often state that they weren't meant to be human. And while they are certainly free to define it that way, I am like many around here and elsewhere that don't feel there are any "accidental" lives we go into. We purposely choose them all, so there's no one that has a, say, fox soul in a human body. It's always a human soul while it's in this human life. However, that's not part of the generally accepted definition, and why I'm in a small minority that define it in a broader sense.

This is also why I include any of the "Incarnated" forms that many of todays New Age spiritual teachers have named for people to be, or to sense that they are. To me, even if it's labeled as Incarnated Mermaid, or Incarnated Fairy, or whichever of all the ones known, that they are all included in Otherkin. At the moment, Otherkin is still in a kind of turmoil for accepted definitions as well as inclusiveness. It's not, in general, a spiritual label (unlike any of the Incarnated types) and so has plenty of baggage attached. Still, I'd like to see my minority definition added, and expect it will as time goes on.

And I am still trying to figure out just why I have such a strong interest in centaurs (and djinn, for that matter) when I don't believe in a linear-time function of our lives any longer. So, where does the connection to this life come from, and why is it so strong?

I think one thing that could help people is if Doreen Virtue (and any of the rest that teach of Incarnated types) would address the Otherkin issue and give her thoughtful take on it. It would help everyone understand each other just a bit more. And if you know how I can get my email directly to her, I'd greatly appreciate any help with that as well
Old 22-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Merlina

Ack! I'm getting major PMs! ...I'm recovering from a 104.1 fever that I had over the last 24 hours, and more normal fever preceding it by the last three days... I think - I've been doing a lot of sleeping. I also had to sync all my electronic devices this morning now that I'm feeling better, which has been a HUGE hassle! (Due to getting a new MacBook Pro).

But yes! I have seen your posts, and those that I haven't yet, I am working on reading through them and replying ;) <3

Luv 2 all... My PM'ers :p Just joking with you guys!
xoxo,

--Merlina
Old 22-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Gryneos

Aww, sorry to hear you're not doing well (104 fever is nothing to ignore!) The last time I had a fever that high I broke it with a broth made from dried shiitake mushrooms. It never went above 99F after that.

Hope you get better soon, and good to see you are still around