Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Deactivated Account

angelwhispers ~ I recently purchased the Enchanted Oracle Map cards. I have tried them only once, beautiful cards ... just not sure on the message I got as I am not used to doing the multiple card spreads.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-01-2012, 10:43 AM
angelwhispers

oh this is my fav deck and the one i use for clarification on the reversed readings thread. how big a card draw did you do? try 3 then make them whatever you want. i use and then read them like a story on your question. situation ... fueling situation... what will come.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks much angelwhispers ! I will have to find your thread on this deck and read thru it .I had glanced at the thread before but now that I have the actual deck the posts and descriptions of the cards will probably make more sense to me.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Madeine

Healing With The Angels. My first, and so far my favorite oracle deck.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Very nice choice Madeine and welcome to the forum !

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Triaeh,

So easy to get hooked on the oracle decks isn't it ? Wow ! 17 card decks, I have a few to go.

Just curious, since you are now getting messages with your other card decks, have you gone back to try the Phoenix/ past lives ones again ? Maybe the timing just wasn't right the first time you tried them ?

Dream Angel xx

Actually I have gone back to the Phoenix deck a few times. I was even starting to get visions off of them too. But I don't really get to used them all that much.

I did wind up nabbing a few more decks recently. I got Amy Zerner & Monte Farber's "Little Reminders: Love and Relationships" deck. And Doreen's latest deck that came out earlier this month. "The Romance Angels".

The "Little Reminders: Love and Relationships" deck is really interesting. The deck is divided into three color groups, which you pick one card from each group, and read the three different segments on each card in order. The top segment of the cards tells you the theme, like this: card 1) The Judge, card 2) Respects, card 3) The Past.

Then you read the second segment across all three cards, which gives you a paragraph from the theme of each card. And lastly, you read the last segment of each card, and it tells you a poem based on the aspects of what that card signifies. This is really such a fun deck to use, and you don't even really need any intuition to read them, and nor do you have to keep looking stuff up in a little booklet. There are 12 different cards in each of the three categories, so there's quite a few combinations you can come up with. And I've actually found them to be quite accurate.
Old 29-01-2012, 02:54 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Trieah, thanks for your reply on the Phoenix deck.

Just when one thinks they don't need another deck, new ones come out !

Both the Little Reminders deck and the Romance Angels sound like ones I need to check out. I wonder if my coupon to the bookstore is still good ?

Thanks !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-01-2012, 07:00 AM
marganda

Hi dream angel,

It chose me because Im a visual person and this deck that I first got is doreens messages from your angels. The medium in the shop asked me to ask specific question to 4 angel oracle decks and get the deck that answers my question most. So i got doreens but Im not fond of its drawing BUT it had touch many peoples life and made them even cry about how accurate it is. Its the most very over used card I have. The second one was gaia. I thought gaia deals with fairy and elemental beings but it just focused on the universe. I did not bought it because of my fear that it has fairy and elves etc. I dont want to really work with this being for months i couldnt sleep i would dream of the gaian dove. I know that deck wanted to have me until I gave up and bought one. Its not the current one i use and i work it with angel card and its very accurate. Even I is amazed. :)

I havent found any card that captures me xxm
Old 29-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Marganda,

Interesting way to have a deck choose you , I like that idea about asking the decks questions. Nice suggestion by the medium. Always nice to work with a deck that is amazing !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !