Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 23-08-2013, 02:20 PM
DivaOfLight

Course's

Hi,

I'm looking to a course in hypnosis. Now there are so many different branches and variations of hypnosis. I would like to learn it on an intensive course or a weekend course as I won't be able to take too many days off work.

Could you advise, recomended courses, within the midlands or london area ?

Thanks.
Old 23-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Master

On a course that you attend , you might check with some of your local new age book stores . See if any are available . The Monroe instute offers classes , but thats hear in the USA . There are lots of tapes , cds , dvds , and mp3 for sale and there a bunch for free on you tube .
p.s. monroeinstitute(dot) org

Last edited by desert rat : 23-08-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 23-08-2013, 09:56 PM
DivaOfLight

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
On a course that you attend , you might check with some of your local new age book stores . See if any are available . The Monroe instute offers classes , but thats hear in the USA . There are lots of tapes , cds , dvds , and mp3 for sale and there a bunch for free on you tube .
p.s. monroeinstitute(dot) org

Thanks - will have a look into it. Thought it may be a good idea to get a course done, as may use it professionally.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Andal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaOfLight
Hi,

I'm looking to a course in hypnosis. Now there are so many different branches and variations of hypnosis. I would like to learn it on an intensive course or a weekend course as I won't be able to take too many days off work.

Could you advise, recomended courses, within the midlands or london area ?

Thanks.

Diva,

Where are you located? If you're in the states we offer both intensive and weekend courses at our center in NYC. We get people coming from all over for the intensives. We are also teaching an intensive in Houston TX next month. If you aren't in the states, I may know a trainer near you that I could recommend.

Cheers!

Andal
Old 04-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Master

The o.p. of this thread did ask for courses around the Midlands , or London area , it would me my guess that she lives in the U.K.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Andal

Must have missed that when I was reading through. In the UK I would recommend Stephen Brooks. He does intensives a couple of times a year in London.

Cheers!
Andal
Old 17-09-2013, 12:28 PM
DivaOfLight

Yep from the UK.

I will have a look at the courses that are offered by Stephen Brooks.

Thanks