Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Do you hang out with your Twin Flame in the spirit world or does someone “hide” him?
Yes, I get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 3 60.00%
No, I do not get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Guide
If the twin flame concept was true you and your twin flame would be one in the same in the spirit world.. This is a big reason i do not believe in the concept. I feel my current soul connection and I do hang out in the spirit world and I do not feel like I am missing another part of me like what a twin flame provide. I totally feel my energy is complete therefore after deep thought do not believe in twin flames !!
Old 18-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta

- Why did I instantly feel at ease with this man that I knew nothing about?
- Why do I have such a strong telepathic connection with him?
- Why does his touch comfort & soothe me, when normally physical contact has always been very uncomfortable for me?
- Why did the two of us develop such a strong bond/love for each other so quickly (literally within 2 months) when I am usually very slow to "warm up" to people at all?

Those things you mentioned...for me personally that is ok for them to not make sense to me.

When I'm talking about TF ideas that don't make sense to me, they are ideas such as "there is another person who I have the hots for and that person is 'another me' and when I look at this person its just like I'm looking in the mirror " and "there is another person who I used to share the same soul with because we shared the same 'white fire energy', but now we have our own souls & we have a lot of learning to go through until we unite and 'become one' again because that other person 'is me'". There are many other TF ideas that also don't make sense but that is just a couple off the top of my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
If the twin flame concept was true you and your twin flame would be one in the same in the spirit world..

Thats also why I'm asking this question. People love their twin flame here on Earth & think that person is "also me" and then they get heartbroken and extremely emotional when their twin flame acts as a "runner". Well do you think you meet up with your TF in the spiritual world, since that is your loved one too or do you only meet with your other loved ones?
Old 19-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Spring1988

I dunno. For me, the jury is still out on what happens after we die. I would hope that we get to meet up with each other on the other side when we are both gone from this world.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
Those things you mentioned...for me personally that is ok for them to not make sense to me.

When I'm talking about TF ideas that don't make sense to me, they are ideas such as "there is another person who I have the hots for and that person is 'another me' and when I look at this person its just like I'm looking in the mirror " and "there is another person who I used to share the same soul with because we shared the same 'white fire energy', but now we have our own souls & we have a lot of learning to go through until we unite and 'become one' again because that other person 'is me'". There are many other TF ideas that also don't make sense but that is just a couple off the top of my head.

Thats also why I'm asking this question. People love their twin flame here on Earth & think that person is "also me" and then they get heartbroken and extremely emotional when their twin flame acts as a "runner". Well do you think you meet up with your TF in the spiritual world, since that is your loved one too or do you only meet with your other loved ones?

I personally do not believe you ever meet a "twinflame" here or in the spirit world. I believe you have different levels of soul connections most likely the closet only being a few souls and I believe you can meet one or two here on earth although most likely more rare than most people think and for the most part you just have to wait till your are back in the spirit world to meet most of these very special souls
Old 21-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Gaia

I wish I could
Old 21-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia
I wish I could

You should be able to. Why would you not be able to?