Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Do you hang out with your Twin Flame in the spirit world or does someone “hide” him?
Yes, I get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 3 60.00%
No, I do not get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Buttercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
So do any of you who believe in twin flames believe in meeting loved ones on the other side? If so, does this include your twin flame? If you don't believe you meet loved ones when you die, why not? Hopefully this helps clarify things so more people can participate in the poll.

Ah, I was confused by the original poll, but these ^^^ questions I can answer

So do any of you who believe in twin flames believe in meeting loved ones on the other side? Nope, because I don't really believe in an 'other side'. At the moment (although it may change again in the next month, ask me again then, lol!) I believe that we are just in one of many alternate realities/dimensions/universes, whatever you wish to call it. When this 'life' or 'soul' dies, it goes back to Source to be 'recycled' (for want of a better word), but there will be countless others in countless other 'realities' that are playing out , ad infinitum. In all of THOSE, however, I do believe that TS and I are playing out one of many dramas in one of many incarnations, whether that means being 'together' in a romantic sense or not, or always longing for each other and never meeting. So, I guess I believe that he and I are always in some kind of contact, yes.

If so, does this include your twin flame? See above

If you don't believe you meet loved ones when you die, why not? As above, I don't really believe in 'death' in the conventional sense. No, I don't think we meet others when we 'die' because we merely get absorbed back into Source.

Don't know if that'll make much sense to anyone but me lol! But there it is
Old 17-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator
I don't get why this poll question. I will wait till I have passed on and him too and let you know.

If you "hang out" with you deceased family and others in the great beyond you would "hang out" with them too
Old 17-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator
that made sense butter cup.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I don't get why this poll question. I will wait till I have passed on and him too and let you know.

If you "hang out" with you deceased family and others in the great beyond you would "hang out" with them too

Yes, that is the question, you summarized correctly. So are you going to vote "yes" then?

I'm just wondering why so few yes votes so far. Is it because people actually do not believe that you reunite with loved ones after you die (including your twin flame)?

I just remembered another example of how this was shown to me at a young age that reuniting with loved ones after death is a common thing. Ever since I was a kid, my grandma would tell me her personal "ghost" experiences that she's had in life & she would tell me that based on whats she's seen & what other people tell her too, when people are sick and dying, they often see their loved ones. My grandma says this is a sign that the person is going to die soon.

Religions talk about reuniting with loved ones after death and don't a lot of people talk about this in general & you even see it in movies?

So I just want to know, does this apply to your twin flame too? Or does someone hide your twin flame from you? Really simple question here.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke
Both? Neither? Depends?

I know you can and do meet your twin on the other side. As to whether you "hang out" [with your twin] between incarnations or you focus on other things separately for awhile, I think that depends on what the souls involved need and want.

I didn't vote in the poll because I thought it was too simplistic a question. Kinda missing the scope of things, and I'm not entirely sure what you meant by someone "hiding" our twin from us. What is that supposed to mean? More importantly, what silly idea are you trying to lampoon by asking the "hiding him" question?

*Edit* When I say "twin souls" in the afterlife, I'm still operating on the dual focus of consciousness principle. So why not be able to spend time with other aspects of your soul in the afterlife?
Old 17-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Loving_Soul

Yes either way by answering we would have to believe in 'the other side' - I don't believe in that - much like Buttercup/Teal/Iseke - so I cannot answer the poll. We are souls having a human experience - not humans having a soul experience.....

What we see as life is a mere blimp of consciousness to what our souls experience.....much like what Iseke explained in the other thread.
Old 17-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure what you meant by someone "hiding" our twin from us. What is that supposed to mean? More importantly, what silly idea are you trying to lampoon by asking the "hiding him" question?
its because I think the answer should be yes that people do meet with their TFs in the afterlife. Hiding a TF was the only explanation I could think of for a no answer. I'm still waiting for people to answer no to see what explanations they have.

Quote:
When I say "twin souls" in the afterlife, I'm still operating on the dual focus of consciousness principle. So why not be able to spend time with other aspects of your soul in the afterlife?
Sounds like a yes answer then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
We are souls having a human experience - not humans having a soul experience.
Very true. Well my question still applies to that "soul experience" whether you call it that or the spiritual world or the other side it doesnt matter what its called. I'm referring to the place where souls experience without human bodies.
Old 17-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Ascender
Pucker up Buttercup, and Iseke... I gotta BIG wet one for you both, mmmuah. THAT makes sense to me.

alamode, why are you now telling people what a 'yes' answer is, and just why do you care soo much about what we think and feel anyway? It only displays what a great lack of clarity there is within yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
it doesnt matter what its called.
LOL, It doesn't...? So that's why you've had multiple uber long threads ALL discussing quite frankly, the exact same things over and again, including how important you consider it to reach a "standard definition" of the labels discussed here...
Old 17-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator
I am not going to answer a poll question on something based on your answer. In my opinion this poll question does not make no sense and judging by the answers it should not be a poll questions.

Instead you should have listed your thought in question form then asked for opinions.
Old 17-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
why are you now telling people what a 'yes' answer is

Besides because Iseke asked me a question and that was my answer...also because its a common thing reported about meeting with loved ones after dying, so if a TF is a loved one, then logically the answer should be yes.

Quote:
why do you care soo much about what we think and feel anyway?
Because I haven't seen any threads where people talk about meeting with their TF in the afterlife/spiritual world. That is why.

Quote:
It only displays what a great lack of clarity there is within yourself.
Actually if people actually discussed this topic, then I wouldn't have posted about it. It has nothing to do with lack of clarity within myself.

Quote:
LOL, It doesn't...? So that's why you've had multiple uber long threads ALL discussing quite frankly, the exact same things over and again, including how important you consider it to reach a "standard definition" of the labels discussed here...

That is all not true.

Especially I have never said that "I think its important to reach a standard definition" for labels discussed here. That is a ridiculous thought.

The only thing I say that is important for me is for explanations to make sense.