Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: Do you hang out with your Twin Flame in the spirit world or does someone “hide” him?
Yes, I get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 3 60.00%
No, I do not get to hang out with my TF in the spirit world 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Ascender

Do you hang out with your Twin Flame in the spirit world or does someone “hide” him?

You know how after our human body dies, we go to the spirit world and hang out with our soul mates and really any souls that we want to see? So do you hang out with your Twin Flame too after every time your human body dies? Is your Twin Flame a part of your “soul group”? If you do not hang out with your Twin Flame in the spirit world, then why not? Does someone “hide” your twin flame from you when you are there? Please answer what you think for anyone who thinks that you have a TF. Thank you.
Old 16-11-2012, 07:57 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
You know how after our human body dies, we go to the spirit world and hang out with our soul mates and really any souls that we want to see?
No, I do not "know" this to be how things go in the spirit world. That sounds lazy and makes no sense to me.
Old 17-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Knower

The whole concept of "hanging out" is a very humanised conncept - I doubt that the spirit/astral world would operate on the premise of something like that. I think that the way it would operate is outside of our realm of understanding as human beings.
Old 17-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Iseke

Both? Neither? Depends?

I know you can and do meet your twin on the other side. As to whether you "hang out" between incarnations or you focus on other things separately for awhile, I think that depends on what the souls involved need and want.
Old 17-11-2012, 01:56 AM
SerpentQueen

The way you have framed your question reveals your bias. It's not a very scientific poll. I am only pointing this out, since you are one to often seek objective data and studies.
Old 17-11-2012, 02:18 AM
MorningStar

Geesh, sorry, but I really can't remember......I can tell you what I had for supper though.
Old 17-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Raineco

I might take that to mean, we get to "get acquainted" with other souls, esp if they are already in spirit, but just during certain phases, among many other places to take your consciousness.
But my guess is it's by invitation only, it depends on your level, and they are supervised visits. Souls can't just go anywhere they want, the longer leash they have, the more they have to have earned it, and yes the advanced ones can make more choices a bout where to go and who to see, but they use their freedom with close supervision by higher advanced ones who trust them. To advance, there's no privacy anymore, everyone works together in a way
Old 17-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Ascender

Yes, Raineco, "get acquainted" is what I mean. And "meet with" and "mingle with" and "see", and "interact" is all what I mean by "hang out".

This really isn't a "biased" question at all. Just go to the "Near Death Experience (NDE)" forum and/or read about any number of near death experiences and people talk about "being greeted by loved ones" and "being reunited with loved ones" after their human body dies. This is also confirmed by people under LBL regression.

Even when I was a little girl, a classmate of mine told me her mom had a NDE and she met with her mom on the other side who told her "its not your time to go yet".

So if you still think its "biased" or "just a humanized conept" or that its "lazy & makes no sense", I'm sorry but its actually a very common NDE and interactions like these are also confirmed by people under LBL regression.

So do any of you who believe in twin flames believe in meeting loved ones on the other side? If so, does this include your twin flame? If you don't believe you meet loved ones when you die, why not? Hopefully this helps clarify things so more people can participate in the poll.
Old 17-11-2012, 05:32 AM
sesheta

This is actually one of the conundrums I have always had concerning what happens after we die....

I like to think I will be able to see loved ones again on the other side, and have a "reunion" of sorts.....

But I firmly believe in reincarnation - so if we do reincarnate, how can our loved ones be "hanging out" waiting for us? Shouldn't their souls/spirits, whatever you want to call it - already be re-born and going through their next life??

So I can't really answer the poll question - because I have yet to find a balance or explanation that solves the confusion within myself on that topic
Old 17-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
But I firmly believe in reincarnation - so if we do reincarnate, how can our loved ones be "hanging out" waiting for us? Shouldn't their souls/spirits, whatever you want to call it - already be re-born and going through their next life??

Because all of us leave part of our energy in the spirit world, every single time we incarnate. Typically, we will only bring about 40-60% of our energy with us during an incarnation & the rest remains in the spirit world. This makes sense to me. If you want more info on this topie, this is explained by people under LBL regression & you can read about it in "Journey of Souls" & "Destiny of Souls".