Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Master
can a soulmate & twinsoul be from a different time period ?

i think it's wierd that i find myself drawn to people who lived in diffarent decades. i like the way they look and everything about their era in witched they lived in. does that mean you can have some type of connection to them.
Old 16-11-2012, 12:18 AM
MorningStar

Maybe you were once in that different decade. I don't rule out much of anything anymore.
Old 16-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
Maybe you were once in that different decade. I don't rule out much of anything anymore.
sometimes it feels that way though.
Old 16-11-2012, 06:33 AM
sesheta

I think all of us have certain time periods of history that we feel strong connections to....my belief is that it is due to past lives...maybe seeing things/places about those time periods now simply triggers your "soul memories" of the lives you yourself had in those times.....
Old 16-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I think all of us have certain time periods of history that we feel strong connections to....my belief is that it is due to past lives...maybe seeing things/places about those time periods now simply triggers your "soul memories" of the lives you yourself had in those times.....

you are right i think all of us do have certain time periods in history were they have a connection for. even though the negative parts of our history some people would still find something to connect with.
Old 16-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator
I'm thinking perhaps they are part of you soul group. They are to guide you with varying opinions depending on their decade or time period. Like this. "You know like back in my day I would have ......"
Old 19-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I'm thinking perhaps they are part of you soul group. They are to guide you with varying opinions depending on their decade or time period. Like this. "You know like back in my day I would have ......"
Tealtwist do you think that they are like guides ? who help me . i would like to think that i'm apart of the same soul group as they are.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:39 AM
wetherspoonred

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me. l don't know if you've seen some of brian starlin's work on past-lives and soul groups, but the similarities in appearance from life to life is incredible. Even if you don't believe in reincarnation etc it's still uncanny.
Keannu Reeves and Paul Newman look amazingly like their previous incarnations. The pics below of him in period dress are of an actor in 1889 called paul mounet [NOT keannu in a present day role].

Look at this youtube vid to see what l mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Imgp3aZpKM

These are a couple pics of Keannu's previous life:

On left is the past life:

Old 20-11-2012, 02:00 AM
wetherspoonred

Also Brad Pitt:Many people can see the striking resemblance between Brad Pitt and Hermann Rorschach. Is this just a coincidence or is there something more to it?
Hermann Rorschach (8 November 1884 – 1 April 1922) was a Swiss Freudian psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, best known for developing a projective test known as the Rorschach inkblot test.

Old 20-11-2012, 02:04 AM
wetherspoonred

Brianstalin thinks that General Gordon has a closer connection with Paul Newman.