Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-02-2011, 03:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Oracle questions ?

I was doing a reading using my Oracle cards. I use a random method, asking for advice and/or guidance as I am shuffling my cards. Whichever cards end up sidewise or sticking out of the deck are the ones " speaking to me "

On occasion some cards fall/ jump out of the deck ! These I figure are ones of more importance, ones I really need to pay attention to as they are making a special effort to catch my attention in the first place.

My question is..... is there a number of acceptable cards that should / are allowed to jump out of the deck ? I have heard that one or two is acceptable, and that any more than that it just means that they are just falling out of the deck ... no particular meaning to them doing so.

Any thoughts on this ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Uhmar

I had a reading once where the guy said he had three jumpers.

But if you had more then two ..personally I would say you simply did not have much of a hold on the deck and start over.
Old 21-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks Uhmar, the one time I did a reading and quite a few jumped out of the deck I thought " oh my ! sooooo many messages for me ! ".

The funny thing was, they all seemed to fit with what was going on in my life at the time.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-02-2011, 07:15 PM
green

oh, i don't know if there is a limit... sometimes when a lot of cards fall out of the deck, i don't read them but it give me some insigts as of maybe everything is falling a part? or too much chaos? and stuff like that.

i sometimes use a method more or less like yours, and mostly with oracle cards, when i feel i can't cut the deck and take my cards out.. i just as for the cards to come to me, and as often i do a 4 cards reading, normally 4 cards are coming to me...or jumping out for me...

while working on a specific spread... sometimes 1-3 cards can come out as fallen cards and this sounds reasonable.

G
Old 21-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Uhmar

That is a wonderful suggestion Green..thanks
Old 21-02-2011, 09:05 PM
green

happy

g
Old 21-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Master
Personally as a long time user of oracle any card that jumps out the deck is of significance, as they fall out that's the time they fell out so I just ask okay tell me what you need to tell me.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-02-2011, 05:12 AM
SoaringSpirit

I also treat the 'fall out' cards as significant. I've never had more than 3 at a time though. I do like green's idea about if too many fall out, its like 'things are falling apart' or 'too much chaos' that really resonates with me :)

I think you would know if its just you being clumsy when doing the shuffling.
Old 26-04-2011, 06:50 AM
paulrosk

Hey if it jumps, READ IT! When the phone rings you answer it don't you?
Old 26-04-2011, 01:13 PM
green

well, actually NO, i not normally answering the phone, only when i feel like it.
but when a card or 2 jump out of the deck, yes, give it a look, it is a message of some kind.

G