Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Master
Homesick

What do you do when you feel homesick and cannot seem to shake it.

Any suggestions or tips?
Old 01-05-2016, 05:45 AM
Guide
I would like to know this as well, so hopefully someone else will chime in.

(It is a terrible feeling, though. A bottomless ache and longing.)

But, the company of animals and pets seems to help. For grounding and distraction, at least.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:51 AM
Master
Soul Asylum - Homesick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bzhh4MkoiI
Old 01-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

Nooo, that is not helping!!! (Great song though! Good old Soul Asylum..) I am going to need a drink now.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Nooo, that is not helping!!! (Great song though! Good old Soul Asylum..) I am going to need a drink now.
how about:
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z9wd9**1FM
Old 01-05-2016, 06:17 AM
Master
another thread has asked about ''the message in a song''.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=100517
what if God was one of us, trying to make his way home?
Old 01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Pathfinder
I try to ease my feelings of homesickness through creative expression. Unfortunately, I don't know where I'm from so I can't write about my home world to feel more connected to it, but I do know that being creative tends to ease the pain of not being where I belong. Writing is just how I choose to express my creative urges. You might prefer painting, journaling, simple drawings, singing, or anything else that draws out your creativity.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear khallianen :-)

Missing home can be a great source of sorrow for us. Face it, feel it, and then let it go with Light and Love. It's a process that might need to be repeated.

The remedy for sad is happy. So try to do some things every day that make you happy. Watch funny stuff and try to laugh too.

Run, jump, and play in the sun as much as you can. Sit in the sun an hour each morning and evening if you can. Close your eyes and look into the morn/eve sun for a few minutes too. Also, hold out your left hand and ask for the upgrade downloads. These will accelerate you. Hope this helps. Namaste.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Missing home can be a great source of sorrow for us. Face it, feel it, and then let it go with Light and Love. It's a process that might need to be repeated.

The remedy for sad is happy. So try to do some things every day that make you happy. Watch funny stuff and try to laugh too.

Run, jump, and play in the sun as much as you can. Sit in the sun an hour each morning and evening if you can. Close your eyes and look into the morn/eve sun for a few minutes too. Also, hold out your left hand and ask for the upgrade downloads. These will accelerate you. Hope this helps. Namaste.

You are right and what I doing today. I just let things get to Me last friday.

Nice song H:O:R:A:C:E only I have seen my home in dreams for nearly 4 decades. Same thing several times a year. And the last 2 years very real almost hard to wake up at times. My jack russell helps with that part.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Ascender
When i feel home sick
trees are a good antidote they are the most natural and truthful beings on this planet sit under one for a while they give off this amazing energy