Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
My Experience Managing my Energy Field

It is helpful when we live in crowded areas to consciously retract in our own energy fields to what is about 10-15 feet around us. That's about as small as we can make it. The reason is because there are a lot of leeches, parasites, and demons attached to the people around you and the 1st defense is to make your energy field smaller. It's just logistically easier to protect a smaller area.

I visualize my energy field to be like a Torus field, which is what it actually looks like if only we could see it! Then I use my focus and intent to basically program it like a computer so it does what I want it to do either automatically or on command. Or a combination of both. Remember that Universal Commands are stated 4x. (not 3) So for example I would say "Transmute negative energy into Light and Love automatically please." 4x. This way I can easily and without effort clear negative energy automatically everywhere I go.

I have also erected a firewall around my energy field which alerts me to any invasions or parasitic attachments. I have this set up to wake me up in the middle of sleep too when anything enters my energy field that doesn't belong. The reason for this is because there is a lot of fear programming bombarding us at night when we sleep. Some of us are actually aware enough and capable enough to actually triangulate the origin and then take care of it so it can't do that anymore.

Anything that even comes near my energetic space when I'm awake is immediately addressed. Most often beings are coming to me for help, but even then they can be harmful or cause harm so the 1st thing I ask is "do you want to be helped." If they are doing anything that is harmful I block them in a containment field. If they say they want help I will try to help them. If they do not want help I send them away with Light and Love. If they are causing harm and don't want help, I can neutralize them so they can't cause harm to others.

There will be some chaos as certain negative things will need to be played out in the near future. Just know that it needs to get out of the system. As if Mother Earth is getting rid of toxic waste. The thing to do is to keep calm. Do not follow the chaos. TV, radio, news, flashes of fear on freeway signs etc. Do not be swept away by any of it. Remain totally firm. Calm. Meditate if you have to. Get out into nature. Get grounded, centered, and simply remain calm. The people will need you after the chaos. Obviously, be aware of your area and what kinds of things could happen and be prepared.

This is the 5th world being born characterized by shaking, but we have a bit more toxic waste than normal so expect Earth quakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, severe weather of all sorts, power outages etc. As for negative forces activities, just say "no thank you" to whatever it is.

Here's what I say to the negatives: "Thank you so much, your services are no longer needed. I'm sending you away with Light and Love. May you cause no more harm. Dissipate" 4x. Some people are reporting that chemtrails are actually dissipating now. Of course, it takes more than focus and intent to make things happen externally. In the world externally action is required. They can be small actions, such as helping a person bring grocery supplies into their house. We help each other as much as we can. Sometimes it's all we can do just to protect ourselves and keep our own inner song alive in our own hearts. If all you can do is sing, then sing. Sing your heart out! A happy song. Hope this helps :-) Namaste.
Old 23-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you
Old 11-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Experiencer

That's an interesting approach. Thank you for sharing.