Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i can't get a clear picture in my
mind of it, since it seems like a cafeteria, with food laid out all over, yet it's
also entirely a staircase -- which seems incongruous to me.

Could be the way I've explained it, stairs in a spiral with a landing that was spiral where the food and tables were and as I went round more stairs but it all felt like one whole thing.

Quote:
your concern with having a particular view to the outside world is saying that
you've wanted to be at a specific point along the spiraling progression... each
level is much as the next, depending on the landmarks provided from the
outside (inside there don't appear to be demarcation points distinguishing
one level from another). the game being playing outside is remarkable...
perhaps 'miraculous', in that it appears to involve some sort of baseball
game taking place on the surface of a lake!

I had to look out of the glass windows to make sure I was high enough to see the game, the only markers were after climbing stairs, there would be a walk around the food laid out and the tables and chairs before another set of stairs to climb for the next floor. Each floor was set out the same but unless you counted the sets of steps you’d climbed you’d have no idea which floor you were on….weird! The game on the lake, like they could walk on water but it felt ‘normal’

Quote:
the idea of you sitting, and causing some others to lift

Ahhh now I took this literally. I really did think to myself in the dream that I was maybe putting on weight (creeps up on you don’t it lol) without having realised, so much in fact that I’d be heavy enough to tip people off their seats and it was at odds with me as I’ve been losing weight in reality. It confused me that I was maybe getting heavier instead of lighter.

At the moment I’m researching why I would dream knowing I was consciously doing something as though I’m ‘awake’ when the dream isn’t lucid. That’s a whole other ball game I’ve set myself off on lol My understanding of lucid is being ‘aware’ you’re in a dream and not in waking life. Is there an in-between? It’s all got so confusing, I shouldn’t have started looking at that, I’ll be at it for weeks. Feel free to help me with this if you’re a frequent lucid dreamer!

Quote:
the 10-12 year old accompanying you could be another version of you... you
are together, and yet separated and distinct. this might be your 'inner child"
that you are counseling, or maybe it references something that has begun for
you a decade earlier, or something else, i'm unsure (she doesn't seem to have
said anything or provided much clue as to her nature).

I felt the child was a ‘male’ although I could still relate to that being possibly my ‘inner child’ or another version of me. I look at myself as being male and female spiritually whilst in a female vessel in this reality. He didn’t speak at all but the there was a peaceful, happy, comfortable feeling between us in the dream.

Quote:
the remainder of the dream seems to involve reviewing the earlier portion
through the sensibilities of your 'old energy' [with people you'd used to
work with]. i'm understanding the starred name to be referencing your 10-12
year old companion (is that right?). your in-joke remark seems to reveal that
the energies you've examined the early scene with, represented by one-time
co-workers, are actually a part of your 'soul family' (which is why she'd know
what you'd meant, and why you've had no lingering animosity with her).

I’ve wondered for a good while now why I’m sent beings representing previous work colleagues that I either did or didn’t like. I’m starting to think its got something to do with the qualities they had that I liked/disliked them for and thats actually a good way of making me take a closer look at how I learn from and get past why I disliked someone as well as understanding the meaning behind why they were chosen to be shown to me in the circumstances of the dream. In saying that I should be better at decoding my own dreams….hmmm!

Quote:
the 'old energies' were unresponsive to your question, perhaps, because it
hasn't registered with them... the scene with the ball game, which had become
a cinderella story, is something brand new, not open for review to those older
sensibilities.

I figured that was showing me a part of my usual everyday life where people that know me think, don’t respond or she’ll never shut up chitter chattering inane rubbish that I can’t be bothered listening to LOL A baseball/american football type game to Cinderella is quite an odd leap, I couldn’t figure that out.

Quote:
your present understanding of human advancement is informed by the
reference point provided by the observation of the 'miraculous' ball game,
a 'competitive sport' which has become transformed into a story wherein
an 'ordinary girl' becomes wed to a prince (sort of like the world becoming
wed in christ-consciousness, united with godly majesty)... something
unknown to a prior understanding of human development

I can actually relate to this in a strange kinda way……as a small child I’ve always had a sense of wonder at things being so out there they’d be impossible, I figured it was just a good creative, vivid imagination. I’ve always thought of myself as being non competitive but I have a sneaky feeling I’m possibly a little bit competitive and I blame story books of the prince and princess’ love story type as to the reason why I’ve had high standards when it came to partners to the point of I’d rather not be with anyone than be with someone for the sake of it. Don’t get me wrong, I love Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella and Snow White etc but I just think they shouldn’t be given to children whilst in the very young developing years lol It just promotes = I EXPECT A PRINCE AND NO LESS lol

Interesting and helpful interpretation and as ever much appreciated thank you H:O:R:A:C:E