Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-01-2015, 10:10 PM
thetricktolife

Unhappy hurt abused indigo any suggestions?

hi there guys. I am an indigo & an extremely sensitive one too!! (to say the least) my whole life i have been very, very severely abused (In absolutely every single way imaginable) & I have also been bullied left, right & centre! i have also been abandoned by everyone that I ever cared for! (either they were fair weather friends, backstabbers, bullies who pretended to be friends to find out my weaknesses or they were kind & decent but they died on me)

I am so lonely & suffer severe depression (yes i am seeking counselling) But I was wondering what a extremely sensitive indigo like myself can do to try & avoid people treating me like dirt, to stop them coming into my life & also to help me purge myself of all the "poisonous" words & neglect etc.. to heal from the scars? besides calling upon Archangel Michael to cut my cords, asking for archangel Raphael to help me heal, i do not know what else to do?

And do you know of anything I can do to help me with my mind? To stop me seeing life, this world & it's people as evil & hostile & abusive & neglectful & as a place i want to evacuate from as fast as humanly possible.

thanks

love & light

Last edited by thetricktolife : 16-01-2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old 16-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetricktolife
hi there guys. I am an indigo & an extremely sensitive one too!! (to say the least) my whole life i have been very, very severely abused (In absolutely every single way imaginable) & I have also been bullied left, right & centre! i have also been abandoned by everyone that I ever cared for! (either they were fair weather friends, backstabbers, bullies who pretended to be friends to find out my weaknesses or they were kind & decent but they died on me)

I am so lonely & suffer severe depression (yes i am seeking counselling) But I was wondering what a extremely sensitive indigo like myself can do to try & avoid people treating me like dirt, to stop them coming into my life & also to help me purge myself of all the "poisonous" words & neglect etc.. to heal from the scars? besides calling upon Archangel Michael to cut my cords, asking for archangel Raphael to help me heal, i do not know what else to do?

And do you know of anything I can do to help me with my mind? To stop me seeing life, this world & it's people as evil & hostile & abusive & neglectful & as a place i want to evacuate from as fast as humanly possible.

thanks

love & light

I think seeing a counselor is a good idea and glad to hear that you are seeking that.
Old 17-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Thetricktolife, I know how you feel. I experienced the epitome of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and I've dealt with it all - abusive relationships, hostile environments, bullies, and negligent family and friends. Currently, I'm just isolating myself from it all and healing through prayer, meditation, and creative expression. I think the key is self exploration. I've read about DNA patterns and how we are inclined to repetitively endure the same painful situations, like we get stuck into trusting the same type of people who hurt us or make the same mistakes until we are able to correct these errors and realize that we are worth so much more. Maybe you are stuck in such a pattern. Something that helped me was making a list of the things I didn't want in my life and I was able to meditate on them and gain the courage to eliminate them from my life. The next step is to figure out what you do want in your life and what you wish to surround yourself with. It takes courage and strength to change your circumstances, but if you really desire positive change, I believe you'll get there and feel so much better once you do. I hope this helps. No one deserves to feel neglected or unlovable.
Old 17-01-2015, 03:51 AM
Greenteam765

People are afraid of what they don't understand. I can relate to being bullied, labelled etc.

I feel like our energy attracts attention, and can be easily misunderstood, because we are sensitive empaths with fiery tempers, introverts who can very convincingly pass off as extroverts and vice versa, equally Masculine and feminine, which are two extremes, and people might think we are sociopaths or have emotional problems, and that gives them a justification to bully us, or try to "save" us

People, regardless if they want to admit it or not, also get intimidated by our energy, and its human nature to pass something off as "other", when they are afraid or when they don't understand.

Im tired of people using me as a projection tool to work on their OWN issues, especially when i am just minding my own business.

Deep down, whether its unconscious or not, People know they need us because we give them hope for positive change in the future, but they got to stop tearing us down
Old 17-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetricktolife

thanks

love & light

Hi,

Yes I do. When you state an intent such as this you get the attention of your inner most wisdom. That may present itself in the form of a guide or your higher self. When you imagine a conversation with this wisdom you will receive what you seek.

In my view, perception is everything. When you elevate that energetically you will shift your physical reality.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Master
Have you tried Reiki?
Old 04-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Master
Sometimes indigos have to take the 'fast trak'. You have to experience a lot in a short time so that you can be ready to do your job. This too shall pass.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I started with psychoanalysis. That really helped. It's all about becoming more aware of yourself and the way your mind works.

Once you understand the problem then you can change it. :)
Old 04-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Master
I used hypnosis, which worked incredibly well.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Master
Maybe move to another city or place if you can! i think some places might just be full of negativity and dense people. And if you are not down with this, then you will be targeted subconsciously maybe! if you are susceptible for whatever reason.......

All this stuff about counseling, there's nothing wrong with you! its the majority of other people that are wrong in your environment, maybe you have just suffered because of your environment.

Sometimes people think this is individual thing, maybe its just been your environment that you have suffered from.

Look at how cool Jesus was (If he was real), and even he had a very hard time. Not because there was something wrong with him, but because of the environment he just so happened to find himself in!

Environments can also effect your emotions, if you are very sensitive. I bet if you was in Disney land or something, you would feel very happy. Its the field the environment generates, some people are very sensitive to this.