Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Experiencer

Moldavite stories.

I've used my moldavite sparingly but it still has had effects.

I tend to spend most of my time at home, alone with my dog and stones and books and plant (in other words, not alone at all). I love living that way. Most people see me as a hermit, as someone who doesn't get out much. But I don't want to get out much. Usually getting out much costs money. And there's so much I want to do in my own little corner. So, except for when I'm at work, I'm usually at home. And that's wonderful for me. However, recently my officemate's mom came to town. I really wanted to meet her. She just sounds like a neat person. My officemate invited me to her house, to meet her mom, but I ended up canceling because I felt unwell the day before and that feeling persisted. But I asked if we could still meet. I had been wearing my moldavite pendant on and off. It's just a little piece and very gentle. My officemate suggested we go to a Wellness Fair. There would also be a medium doing group readings. I'd never been to either and agreed. I put my moldavite pendant on the day I went and also wore my citrine and a piece of black tourmaline. I had never been to the place where the events were held. It's big. Intimidating. I got to the huge parking lot and as I left my car, there was my friend, driving up with her mom. Synchronicity!

I've gotta go move my car right now (snow storm yesterday). I'll continue this in a bit.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Experiencer

Book1

Back to the story.

So we went inside and looked around and went to the medium reading when it was time (which was only 30 minutes later). I was really scared. Really anxious. I very much wanted to hear from my son, who died almost 5 years ago (from suicide) or my father (who died 3 1/2 years ago). But I was not sure I wanted to share what they had to say with a room full of strangers or even with my officemate and her mom. I couldn't calm down. It kept running through my mind that maybe I should take my tourmaline and citrine off, but I swatted that idea away like it was a fly. The idea was there, but I didn't focus on it or really consider its implications.

The session was wonderful. The medium had us relax (ha!-well, I wasn't as tense when we were done, but I certainly wasn't relaxed). Then she gave some readings. And in my mind I was saying, "Pick me, pick me" at high volume. She gave a reading. She was good at what she did. Even before she gave the first reading she said that she'd do as many as she could, but if she didn't get to us, we should consider all the readings were ours. She did another reading. I don't remember which one was the suicide. But the girl's father had committed suicide 10 years ago. The mom (wife) was there, too, and other people somehow connected to the family. I could see how much pain the girl who had the reading was in, and I really think the session helped. After that I said silently "pick me! pick me!" and then "help whoever most needs help." As the session continued I let go of the "pick me" and settled into "help whoever most needs help." And I saw all these other people, who, like me, had lost someone. I felt connected to them in a way that's new to me. They got it because they were there, too. Actually being in the same room with someone who lost someone was more healing than reading about it. Reading has helped, but this healed me in a different way. And as I saw these other people getting help, I felt thankful for all the amazing help I've had even as I felt thankful that they were getting help. I thought of the many times I've heard my son via EVP and the particularly awesome dream I had when we stood in the astral plane side by side. The medium didn't pick me. In fact, I almost had a sense she couldn't see me. But I was fine with that.

Shortly after that there was a door prize give away and my name was called. I won a free tarot reading. I'm going to continue this in another post.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

The thought came to me again to remove my citrine and my black tourmaline. I thought about it for a minute, but decided not to do it. Then we had the reading.

I hated it. It was awful. I couldn't concentrate. I wasn't really there. I had to tell her when to stop dropping cards, which would affect which cards she turned over. I was too anxious to tune into my intuition (I have trouble with that even on good days), but I told her when to stop anyway, and she laid out the cards. She did a pentacle spread. If any of you know about tarot readings, you might chime in here.

Before she read the cards, she said I'm a very good person, the kind of person who would stop and help people that others would ignore. Something like that. That's not me. I think I'm a good person, but not in that way. I feel like she really missed the mark.

I got the chariot. She said that means "Be strong. Be triumphant."

I got the Magician. She said that means I have a large amount of skill and I'm good with animals. It might even be my life path.

I got the 9 of swords for obstacles. She said I had health issues and also need to stop talking myself out of doing things.

I got the 3 of batons.

For action I got the star. She said that means I"m lucky.

She said I need to use positivity to be strong.

For lesson I got the high priestest. She said that means I have an enormous amount of strength. But she also said that ....I can be intimidating to others or hurt them...or something like that.

She said I should finish what I start. I'm good at finishing what I start; she said there's a closet on the left with arts and crafts that need to be finished.

Anyway, that last comment confirmed the uneasiness I'd felt the entire time.

I went home and was kinda depressed because the tarot reading just felt wrong. Then after about an hour, I started to realize that I had kept my citrine and black tourmaline on and that probably affected everything. I have an intuitive friend who tells me she can't read me when I'm wearing them..especially the black tourmaline. And so I realized that I had actually chosen to be invisible. And then my mini depression lifted and I felt fine.

Later that night I got the word "therapy" in my mind. Twice. I never get words twice. It didn't make sense to me. In the morning, I realized that "therapy" was saying that what had happened at the event was therapy. It wasn't about tarot card readings or talking to my son. It was about healing. I had healed by being with others who had lost someone and connecting to their loss and thereby feeling less alone with my own, more understood. I had healed by realizing that I created my own experience. I chose to wear the stones that made me invisible. All that really was healing. Thank you moldavite.

New experience. Yesterday I lay down with my favorite piece of moldavite and tried to meditate with it for the first time. I have been very tense lately for some reason and when I've tried to meditate with other stones, I can't. I try relaxation exercises with limited success. My guess is that I think something is going to happen...changes...and my body is preparing. I tried meditating with the moldavite and really zoned out. It was incredible. I could feel myself shifting. I almost felt I could have an obe right there and then. It is a wonderful piece. Thanks for helping me select it, Astral Explorer.

Astral Explorer suggested 4 pieces for me to choose from. My favorite piece was one of them. At one point I considered not choosing it, but it kept coming back into my mind. I really think it was choosing me.

That's all folks, as a famous cartoon character has said many, many times.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Master

Sometimes tarot doesn't work, the readings just don't come about for one reason or another, I had one such recently and I wanted to smack the person - except it was over the phone and she was just missing me and patronising me - and somewhat bullying me as she insisted on healing me.

But don't feel depressed. It's awful when you have something like this and you are so looking forward to it and it goes wrong but there is negative experience to learn from.

Moldavite is amazing and you see, you don't need others as much as you think!
Old 05-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

Has it really been several weeks since I've posted? Seems like yesterday...though I know, of course, it wasn't.

Moldavite. I haven't used it continuously, but I do spend some time meditating with it for lengthy stretches of time.

And my life is changing radically.

On May 1rst my best friend of 32 years died suddenly. That makes 4 major deaths in the last 5 years, with four of them sudden.

My first reaction was anger. I cried out "No!" and hit the wall with the flat of my hand. Well, that was after I got up. (My first need was to sit down.) I believe my friend died of a heart attack. That is what I've been told. I wasn't angry at her, but I WAS angry that I'm still here and not with her and the others who have died. That was the first time in all these deaths that I've felt anger.

I've decided to quit my job of 26 years and retire. I'm feeling pretty happy about that decision. Every year I hate my job more and more. I haven't always hated it, but I do now. I have hated it for the last 5 years. I'm going to go live with a friend, in another state. I'm going to take the summer to make it all happen. Today I picked up some boxes from liquor stores, since they're sturdy. I packed one of them. It will take some time to finish fulfilling my obligations for work, and since I've lived here, in this apartment, for 20 years, it will take much energy and commitment to pack and clean and vacate. But it feels really good to think of leaving.

I still can't believe my friend is dead. The fourth time around, however, is easier than the first.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Experiencer

I am so sorry for your loss.

I wish you well on this new chapter of your life! It's very exciting!
Old 14-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Knower
Dee47, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm mourning currently as well. We had to help my dog along with her life cycle. Losing someone is hard.

I just wanted to share my experience with moldavite. I bought two pieces, about the size of a quarter from a crystal vendor near my job. She gave me a very good price because I buy from her frequently. Anywho, the first time I touched the moldavite pieces I had a sudden urge to cry. I wasn't feeling sadness or anything, I just wanted to cry. I enjoyed this feeling though. I adjusted to it's energy quickly, I didn't get flush. But man, the energy these things have! it's amazing. I haven't been wearing them so i haven't had anymore experiences. I love them though <3
Old 15-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
Dee47, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm mourning currently as well. We had to help my dog along with her life cycle. Losing someone is hard.

I just wanted to share my experience with moldavite. I bought two pieces, about the size of a quarter from a crystal vendor near my job. She gave me a very good price because I buy from her frequently. Anywho, the first time I touched the moldavite pieces I had a sudden urge to cry. I wasn't feeling sadness or anything, I just wanted to cry. I enjoyed this feeling though. I adjusted to it's energy quickly, I didn't get flush. But man, the energy these things have! it's amazing. I haven't been wearing them so i haven't had anymore experiences. I love them though <3

Sorry for the loss of your dog. I had to put mine down 2 years ago and it was really hard, but of my recent losses, hers was the easiest--not to say it was easy. It's just...well, her poor little body couldn't handle stuff any more and the kindest thing was to let her go. The grief was clean and good...if that makes sense.

Interesting that the moldavite made me want to cry. A happy cry since it wasn't sadness? A need for a release?

I really love one of my moldavites a lot. The other, I think, might need some healing. Not sure.

In addition to moldavite, I love, love, love my golden healer quartz. Yes, these stones are amazing. I am so glad to have them in my life.

So glad to be finishing up with my job. It has been wonderful in some ways, but there is much I won't miss. I think I'm just worn out from it. Time for something new. And I'm one who kicks and screams about change--even when it's exactly what I need.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Knower
I have a connection more with one of my moldavite pieces as well. The other one doesn't feel bad, but like it just doesn't have energy to give. I tried charging it but it didn't seem to help.
Old 16-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Master
Dee47,
I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses.
My heart goes out to you, may you always find strength to carry on, in what may seem the weakest of times. ((hugs))