Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-09-2013, 02:57 PM
somnium

A healing gaze

I had planted a small seed long ago that the gaze of someone could transform injury. Once the gaze is fixed onto the rash, for example, one begins to imagine or realize the skin becoming healthy. The gaze becomes active to the point where the realizations transfer in fusion with the perception.

The theory was that awareness and perception are a single unit. I nourished the seed I had planted and watched as it began to branch out. I saw that there were two ways I could go, I could overlap a healthy image over the injury or I could see the damaged tissue generating. The thought guides the perception, or, the projected expectation becomes what you see. I call it active synchronicity.

I practiced on my arm once on an old scar and when I thought actively that the image would disappear it began fading away. At first just slightly, and when I saw that happen I started to gain momentum. I had all the scars on my body fading and coming back in patterns. I prefer the projection of the scar healing as opposed to superimposed image because when I cast that one a woman's leg was both healed and with a severe skin condition. I didn't connect the two images together.

Another time as I gazed at a cut I started pulling it around my body. I managed to disconnect the cut from its stationary position and watched as I pulled it around with my gaze. Another time I thought actively that I bruise easily and someone touch my hand and it had a massive bruise all around my knuckles and palm. I gazed at it and projected it fading away, and for awhile it faded to healed and then back and forth. Every time I it came back I imagined it coming back less and less, and it completely healed.

Another time I saw perception as a program, and that a particle in our body have the capability to generate bio-matter, and with just perception the body can generate nano-bots that regenerate damaged cells. As I watched my cut skin tiny little things started weaving skin over the cut like tiny little spiders. That time it was knowledge and perception that cast the effect. Perception fueled it. The biggest thing to realize is that while you are thinking about your cut or even your healing ideas, you are actively generating the result you see. Now is the time, and when you begin to imagine instant changes are possible then it is instant changes you will see.

Any knowledge that aids in healing should always be thought and projected. It may be difficult to believe but our imaginations have the power to will anything into being. I can see it like an empty program, a zero, waiting for the values we apply to it. The ones. These are the thoughts and ideas we have about any thing. The realizations that create the effect.
Old 20-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Experiencer
Hello somnium,
I think what you are saying is similar to a common thread in healing which is to visualize the person you give healing to as whole, complete, and perfect healthy. There are many variations on that theme. It makes sense to me because I believe the thought-form comes first and then it's being materialized into our physical word.

Boson
Old 20-09-2013, 07:17 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hello somnium,
I think what you are saying is similar to a common thread in healing which is to visualize the person you give healing to as whole, complete, and perfect healthy. There are many variations on that theme. It makes sense to me because I believe the thought-form comes first and then it's being materialized into our physical word.

Boson

I agree, and i often say that the world is first potential and then we apply the pattern giving it form. First it is raw potential to be anything. By guiding the mind a bridge may be formed, channeling this potential into form.
Old 20-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Master
Yep, good stuff, been playing with this outside of healing also and am finding anything I visualize strongly as if it is already the reality becomes the reality very shortly.

Self doubt even for even a second erases a effect of anything being accomplished however.