Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Guide
Hello Sparrow, welcome back!

I have a question for you: Why most of people feel a kind of suffering, or pain, in front of their death?

Days ago I was in the middle of an intercontinental flight and I suddenly felt badly, as if I was losing my consciousness. My real feeling was that I was unavoidably and inexorably dying. Maybe my blood pressure had dropped or whatever...who knows? during the episode.

When I felt it inexorable I just let things go on and put myself on my guides' hands, asking for their help. I don't know how much time passed but then, I woke up. Incredibly nobody noticed what was happened and that made me a little bit sad and lonely.

Bottom line, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I connect it with the moment of passing when most of people seem to experience a kind of suffering or pain.

Has such discomfort any specific meaning? Thanks!

TISS
Old 21-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Hello Sparrow, welcome back!

I have a question for you: Why most of people feel a kind of suffering, or pain, in front of their death?

Days ago I was in the middle of an intercontinental flight and I suddenly felt badly, as if I was losing my consciousness. My real feeling was that I was unavoidably and inexorably dying. Maybe my blood pressure had dropped or whatever...who knows? during the episode.

When I felt it inexorable I just let things go on and put myself on my guides' hands, asking for their help. I don't know how much time passed but then, I woke up. Incredibly nobody noticed what was happened and that made me a little bit sad and lonely.

Bottom line, it was not a pleasant experience at all. I connect it with the moment of passing when most of people seem to experience a kind of suffering or pain.

Has such discomfort any specific meaning? Thanks!

TISS
Namaste.
Thank you for the welcome.

It is primarily the fear and the shock which causes most of your suffering. You are immediately removed from your comfort zone into the unknown, of which you feel powerless, overwhelmed with dread of whether this is really your time to die. The values and attachments you truly have for your physical body at that very moment are brought into true light as many will fight to hold onto what they feel is so precious; the value of the life they have come to know.

Those that genuinely do not fear their passing, or those whose passing is swift tend not to recall any memory of any suffering or pain after they have made their transition to the spirit world. There is a great sense of relief and comfort in acceptance, and this becomes the primary focus of he or she who is experiencing their physical death. Such individuals tend to exit their body much more quickly before any real pain is experienced. It tends to be those who grasp desperately to their physical body at the last minute who endure more than is necessary. Most animals carry very little memory of pain or suffering to the other side because their passing is more swift than those of human beings. This is because they never spend a moment of thought concerning themselves with matters of such morbid nature and their souls often leave their body before their physical body has actually died. Many are actually already conscious and aware of their own spirit guides whilst in physical state so they are more intuitive in this respect. Animals do not desperately hold onto their physical vehicle and are often seen simply carrying on with what they were doing before they died.

The sensations of physical pain comes with the experience of human being. The body is a sensory instrument designed to send and receive information to your conscious state about the environment and what is being created. You must understand the pain associated with some forms of death is the nervous systems natural way of alerting you of danger, in order for you, as an Earth animal, to respond and maintain your survival. It is part of the physical survival mechanism which keeps you alive and safe. Once this warning has been acknowledged, and if there is nothing else you can do, complete acceptance of the moment will actually create a quicker and easier passing, or you will simply fall unconscious until you recover. Your body has pain gates which send signals back and forth, via neurons, up along the spinal column and up to the brain. Some people are able to successfully close some of these pain gates at will.

Pain and suffering as a whole has no spiritual significance, no karmic connotations or has anything to do with lessons that need to be learned. It is simply a mechanism of the vehicle you inhabit.

-Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Knower
Spirit Guide Sparrow...what a wonderful thread. Thank you.

Are dreams real? Do we go elsewhere when we dream, like California?

Is it possible for someone who has passed many years ago to somehow come back and just show up in your life again? This I think happened to me twice in the past year...a guy I loved who drowned.

Also, if someone loses a baby to a miscarriage, when we pass over, will that child know us, how old will they be. Also, what about grandparents who passed before we were born, will we know each other?

Is there one person for each of us..as in marriage. If that person passes, was that our one shot at eternal true love.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Old 21-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
Spirit Guide Sparrow...what a wonderful thread. Thank you.

Are dreams real? Do we go elsewhere when we dream, like California?

Is it possible for someone who has passed many years ago to somehow come back and just show up in your life again? This I think happened to me twice in the past year...a guy I loved who drowned.

Also, if someone loses a baby to a miscarriage, when we pass over, will that child know us, how old will they be. Also, what about grandparents who passed before we were born, will we know each other?

Is there one person for each of us..as in marriage. If that person passes, was that our one shot at eternal true love.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Indeed ~ Welcome to this little pond of reflection.

I trust the many pages herein will sustain much thought and consideration.

Seems you, like many others, have questions of your own. I understand the difficulty many face in finding a reliable source to awaken sentient and cellular knowledge within you and to put fears and false proclamations of truth under the proverbial microscope. May my words testify to the wonderful truths which exist which bind us all together on this grand journey called life.

Dreams are a way for your soul to recuperate whilst still within physical state. It is, if you like, a back door for your soul to exit through to reenergise and re-member its Self in its natural state. This is an important function for the soul due to the dense heavy energies present in the physical dimension. Those who neglect this important function will lose their sense of divine identity and connection to their prime energy state, which can have serious repercussions.
I am sure to your waking state California would seem like a nice place to go, but there are far more beautiful places not of this dimension, and places more suited to your body of consciousness. It is within these other dimensions which your soul returns to in order to return your vibrational state to a higher frequency.

When speaking of possibilities of what can and cannot be done in terms of spirit, you might consider, if you can imagine it, then it has already been done, somewhere, at some time of the past or future. Your awareness has simply expanded to make that potential known to you in the form of an idea, a vision or solution. It matters not how long ago a person has passed, for time does not exist in the spirit world, as you would believe.

When speaking of miscarriage, and when speaking of appearances in the spirit world, age is simply an illusion, an aspect of persona, a costume if you like. Every single thing that exists is precisely the same age, for all that is was created at exactly the same moment in time. Past, present and future all exist simultaneously right now, though it is constantly changing due to the free will of the many. That which you perceive to be a small child would be the same age as your own spirit, which is many millions of years within its present state. The being you would associate with as being that of the miscarried child would assume an appearance most suited for the circumstance of your meeting. This is not to say this being would remain in this appearance, but would actually change its appearance gradually to reveal to you its ancient divine form, that of pure radiant loving light. Everything is the same energy, these small costumes you hold so dear to you, such as these of newborn children, are merely personas worn for temporary interactions. The being may then appear in the form of a wise bearded man when interacting with someone other than yourself, to perform a different intention or task. It is not common for beings in the spirit world to remain in one appearance, for their soul and spirit is known by many in many different forms, races, species and ages. To understand the spirit world you must stop insisting on designing it in your mind merely as a human.

As for your biological ancestors, whether you will meet them or not will depend on your energy vibration. Some ancestors will return to the spirit world which may appear as if a scene from the 17th century, as this is perhaps the time period from whence they came. To reach them you would need to raise your awareness of them via the halls of learning. It is unlikely you will know them for your biological ancestors are not your soul family. Your real family is that of your soul group, to which you shall return once you pass. The bond with your soul group is far beyond any bond you will ever forge with your human families. For it is a love like no other. It is a love often spanning millions of years. This love is often mistaken for twin flames and soul mates.

Your last question is somewhat amusing to answer, for it denotes everything was pre-planned and arranged for you by some higher power, and which similarly denotes you are deemed a life of loneliness and suffering should this apparent ‘one’ suffer a premature death. But of course, in truth, there is no higher power but your own free will and you are the author of your own destiny. There are no perfect people in the world, for it is a world governed by illusion, but there will always be perfect intentions that illuminate joy within your heart by the deeds and words of others. It is here you will discover your true love.

-Sparrow

Old 22-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Knower
Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow for sharing your wisdom with me. I am intrigued, I am going to re-read this entire thread.
Old 27-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Roaring Thunder

If you are transgender, do you pass into the Spirit World as you desired gender?

In the Spirit World, can you meet someone who has not yet died on Earth? Example, if I die before actress Marina Sirtis, is it possible I meet Sirtis in the Spirit World?

Can females be pregnant in the Spirit World?
Old 28-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
If you are transgender, do you pass into the Spirit World as you desired gender?

In the Spirit World, can you meet someone who has not yet died on Earth? Example, if I die before actress Marina Sirtis, is it possible I meet Sirtis in the Spirit World?

Can females be pregnant in the Spirit World?

Your existence will continue in the spirit world just in the same form as you currently have, or will have at the time of your passing. It is only until your awareness returns that you can manipulate your appearance by focusing your thoughts that this eventually changes. You do this by holding the thought clear in your mind and letting go of the previous persona.

When you realize the substance of your etheric form is merely the residual cellular memory of your physical body you will then perceive it as a sort of outfit, which you will choose to wear from time to time, most often to reminisce with friends of the Earth.
Should you so wish, and with assistance from other beings, you may choose to take the form of an animal, or a tree, or a mystical fairytale character, or an extraterrestrial. You will simply implant your personality within that chosen form. I suspect once you pass over you will care not as much in what gender or sexuality you hold, for it will always depend on the intention of service you are undertaking. It will no longer be about you, but about what you can do for others.

If you die, as you put it, before Marina Sirtis or Joe Blogs, you will be able to connect with their energy state, as in their original spirit, via their Akashic book. Their Akashic book will hold and represent their essence as a being, and it is this you will want to connect with for all of your questions and curiosities. A representation of this being will manifest out of the book before you and interact with you. Just because an aspect of this being is currently focused in physical form does not mean all other interactions are barred from you. You must remember that the human being called Marina Sirtis, or whomever, is only one persona of the True Self to which he or she belongs.
You will also have but to think of this person on Earth to transport your consciousness in their vicinity, though you will not see her as you do now, but will perceive her as an auric field of colours, not as a flesh and bone entity. This is because flesh and bone occupies a different plane of existence to where you will be, and her appearance will appear to you now as a symphony of colour and sound, with a slight transparent outline of her physical form.

Since you would no longer have the biological makeup of human anatomy it would be quite a feat for anyone to become pregnant, would it not?

-Sparrow

Old 28-05-2011, 02:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Your existence will continue in the spirit world just in the same form as you currently have, or will have at the time of your passing. It is only until your awareness returns that you can manipulate your appearance by focusing your thoughts that this eventually changes. You do this by holding the thought clear in your mind and letting go of the previous persona.

When you realize the substance of your etheric form is merely the residual cellular memory of your physical body you will then perceive it as a sort of outfit, which you will choose to wear from time to time, most often to reminisce with friends of the Earth.
Should you so wish, and with assistance from other beings, you may choose to take the form of an animal, or a tree, or a mystical fairytale character, or an extraterrestrial. You will simply implant your personality within that chosen form. I suspect once you pass over you will care not as much in what gender or sexuality you hold, for it will always depend on the intention of service you are undertaking. It will no longer be about you, but about what you can do for others.

If you die, as you put it, before Marina Sirtis or Joe Blogs, you will be able to connect with their energy state, as in their original spirit, via their Akashic book. Their Akashic book will hold and represent their essence as a being, and it is this you will want to connect with for all of your questions and curiosities. A representation of this being will manifest out of the book before you and interact with you. Just because an aspect of this being is currently focused in physical form does not mean all other interactions are barred from you. You must remember that the human being called Marina Sirtis, or whomever, is only one persona of the True Self to which he or she belongs.
You will also have but to think of this person on Earth to transport your consciousness in their vicinity, though you will not see her as you do now, but will perceive her as an auric field of colours, not as a flesh and bone entity. This is because flesh and bone occupies a different plane of existence to where you will be, and her appearance will appear to you now as a symphony of colour and sound, with a slight transparent outline of her physical form.

-Sparrow

Maybe. Maybe not
Old 28-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Namaste.
Thank you for the welcome.

It is primarily the fear and the shock which causes most of your suffering. You are immediately removed from your comfort zone into the unknown, of which you feel powerless, overwhelmed with dread of whether this is really your time to die. The values and attachments you truly have for your physical body at that very moment are brought into true light as many will fight to hold onto what they feel is so precious; the value of the life they have come to know.

Those that genuinely do not fear their passing, or those whose passing is swift tend not to recall any memory of any suffering or pain after they have made their transition to the spirit world. There is a great sense of relief and comfort in acceptance, and this becomes the primary focus of he or she who is experiencing their physical death. Such individuals tend to exit their body much more quickly before any real pain is experienced. It tends to be those who grasp desperately to their physical body at the last minute who endure more than is necessary. Most animals carry very little memory of pain or suffering to the other side because their passing is more swift than those of human beings. This is because they never spend a moment of thought concerning themselves with matters of such morbid nature and their souls often leave their body before their physical body has actually died. Many are actually already conscious and aware of their own spirit guides whilst in physical state so they are more intuitive in this respect. Animals do not desperately hold onto their physical vehicle and are often seen simply carrying on with what they were doing before they died.

The sensations of physical pain comes with the experience of human being. The body is a sensory instrument designed to send and receive information to your conscious state about the environment and what is being created. You must understand the pain associated with some forms of death is the nervous systems natural way of alerting you of danger, in order for you, as an Earth animal, to respond and maintain your survival. It is part of the physical survival mechanism which keeps you alive and safe. Once this warning has been acknowledged, and if there is nothing else you can do, complete acceptance of the moment will actually create a quicker and easier passing, or you will simply fall unconscious until you recover. Your body has pain gates which send signals back and forth, via neurons, up along the spinal column and up to the brain. Some people are able to successfully close some of these pain gates at will.

Pain and suffering as a whole has no spiritual significance, no karmic connotations or has anything to do with lessons that need to be learned. It is simply a mechanism of the vehicle you inhabit.

-Your companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

Namaste,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any use for our spiritual growth to know details about our past lives: where? when? how? with whom?

If so, how to use it for good.

Is it a knowledge that spontaneously opens to us on the right time or there is a specific practice to access it?

With high appreciation,
TISS
Old 28-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Namaste,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any use for our spiritual growth to know details about our past lives: where? when? how? with whom?

If so, how to use it for good.

Is it a knowledge that spontaneously opens to us on the right time or there is a specific practice to access it?

With high appreciation,
TISS
First, perhaps, think about replacing the term spiritual growth with Self-Awakening. You are not a human being embracing a spiritual experience, but an inquisitive spirit embracing the complexities and questions surrounding the human condition. You are not so much growing, but awakening that which you already are, but are currently unaware of. You are bringing your remembrance of Self into being by creating experiences of it in physical reality. Your soul does indeed grow from this experience, but it is your spirit which is Self-Awakened through the process and journey.

Who you were in a past life is not who you are anymore. Who you once were was a completely different persona, a different garment of attributes, which were forged together by the circumstances of that lifestyle and quality of life at that time. A human life is not a very good or accurate representation of your True Self as it is in spirit state, for the great many influences of this physical domain tend to cloud the real picture. Knowing who you once were or what you once did in another life would at best reveal the values you held during that time period by the actions you took. Often times when looking at the past, human beings often undertook roles and deeds necessary to survive and provide for their family. This was the main focus and aspiration for their lives. Glancing back upon these past scenes would reveal very little of your spiritual nature in fact, but more so of the personality traits associated with the persona you had become at that time. For example, just because a human being was a murderer in a past life, does not mean to say in the spirit world they are not divinely blessed and of great spiritual character. It would simply be that the circumstances of physical state and survival instinct which often dominates human behaviour drove that individual to commit desperate acts of violence as a means to cope with their life, and the heavy burdens and difficulties which come with it. Yet, in the spirit world, where such difficulties essentially cease to exist, that individuals True Self is reawakened to its former grace.
The message is, the information you retrieve back from a past life will often create far more questions than provide answers. It may also re-open wounds which have since healed, or are in the process of healing. Some therapist will tell you that the answers to healing your present circumstances lie in confronting your deep dark painful past. This is not necessarily true for it only opens doors which are best left closed. This is not to say everyone has a gruesome violent past, though moral values were significantly different in times past.

Memories of past lives are most often carried forward with the consciousness of a being, if they are of a specific vibration, when they are born. This is to say they will bring these memories with them. It is far more difficult to access such memories as a fully grown adult who did not come into this life with them. But this capacity is not barred from you either. Memories are contained and transferred through layers of vibration. As your vibration increases, your cellular memory also expands, so too your capacity to receive information of spherical language and format. I spoke of this previously. The more light you are able to create and hold, the more information you can access and process as a being. Sometimes random images, scenes and sensations which seem out of place and sheer fantasy will appear in your mind, at such times do not dismiss them so quickly as these will often be forms of memory retrieval. These are sometimes triggered by touch, smell, taste, sound and powerful images, or at times when you are doing the dishes or other casual states.

If at all such knowledge comes into your possession, it is best used to understand the complexities of the human condition and what mistakes are not to be repeated. Such knowledge is best used to comprehend the nature of the species as a whole, and what is best for its future, and what is not. For it is humans have walked the Earth for 5 million years, and three times have they met with near complete extinction.

-Sparrow