Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Cool

[quote=metal68] I find it hard to accept any mediumship as credible even though I know that all people are not scammers. I think though probably 99% are and there might, MIGHT be a 1% with "something"

Hi Man.
How can you say that...... what proof have you got to back up your claims, I have had some really really good messages from mediums/psychics.
I have also read the Tarot cards for other people and my self and......... it WORKS
Old 25-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Master
I started reading Paul McKenna's Tricks of the mind book some time ago but got fed up half way through.

He is convinced spiritualism is all trickery because he can reproduce it without any psychic powers.

A respectful chap but dangerous in jumping to such conclusions, I mean if I worked in CGI but had never seen wildlife then it would be like me jumping to the conclusion that all wildlife programs are fake just because I could produce the same effects via a computer.
Old 25-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Master
Fish Ghost riders in the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I started reading Paul McKenna's Tricks of the mind book some time ago but got fed up half way through.

He is convinced spiritualism is all trickery because he can reproduce it without any psychic powers.

A respectful chap but dangerous in jumping to such conclusions, I mean if I worked in CGI but had never seen wildlife then it would be like me jumping to the conclusion that all wildlife programs are fake just because I could produce the same effects via a computer.

What's CGI
Old 26-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
What's CGI
GCI is the acronym for "computer generated imagery"
Old 27-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Knower
I believe we come back to learn different perceptions of the world. We may be Mexican, Scottish, Chinese and so on. Who knows.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 30-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Guide

Now I'm even gonna do it too~

Sparrow, I hope you fly in soon <3
Old 01-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Master
Smile

Yeah, I've got something I need to put forward to are dear friend Sparrow. But I will not say it until he's back.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Yeah, I've got something I need to put forward to are dear friend Sparrow. But I will not say it until he's back.

I have a feeling Sparrow is waiting for some questions .....

and unfortunately, I cannot think of any relevant ones at the moment..... irrelevant ones perhaps, lol ........ but that isn't what Sparrow is looking for

You are missed dear Sparrow !

Old 03-08-2015, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
What is day to day life like in the afterworld? I imagine with no sleep, food and bathroom necessities things could drag on. Do we keep are current personality and identity in death?
Old 03-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Master

Classic, I've read extensively about the afterlife. Things don't drag on. We are so happy with no negative vibrations around us. We can have a home if we want one, there are places of learning, colleges, trades to learn, celebrations, places to visit, reunions, and so much more. You just think of a place to be and you are there. If you want something, you can materialize it right before your eyes. You can eat if you want, though you don't need to.

The bathroom necessities I can do without when I move on, lol.

When we are filled up with all heaven has to offer, we are ready to reincarnate into a new life, or we move up to the next plane of existence, depending on our vibration.