Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2006, 09:27 AM
dreamer

A cure for cancer.

My aunt has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have heard people say in passing in the past that there is a cure for cancer but never really taken it any further. Anyway, I decided yesterday to google search "cure for cancer" and hey presto there it was in full glory, vitamin B17 found in apricot seeds apparently was shown to cure and prevent ALL cancer 35 years ago, this information was immediatley suppressed by the authorities with pressure from the pharma companies and vitemin B17 is now banned?? It is not illegal but cannot be prescribed or talked about by medical professionals under pain of losing there job. Check this out, it's unbelievable.

www.1cure4cancer.com
Old 23-10-2006, 10:11 AM
kundalini

That is amazing dreamer. Are you going to try to obtain some of the foods that the vitamin can be found in?

Kundalini.
Old 23-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Light Mage

I'm not sure how reliable the information on Wikipedia is, but here's an entry on B17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B17

Old 23-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Master
wow...very interesting, dreamer...thanks for posting it! And your aunt will be in my thoughts & prayers. (((hugs)))

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 23-10-2006, 12:18 PM
kundalini

Dreamer, I wish your aunt the best of good luck.
Old 23-10-2006, 12:38 PM
dreamer

Thanks guys, send her some healing intentions if you want, she's really lovely and has 5 boys the youngest of whom is 11 so any healing will be most deserved and appreciated.

One thing I think is worth adding is that any vitemin that is banned by the powers that be must have something of worth to it, how can you ban something that causes no harm and might do a load of good?? Something smells a bit fishy and it's not me, cos i've just had a shower.

Last edited by dreamer : 23-10-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 23-10-2006, 09:22 PM
BLAIR2BE

the medical industry is a criminal, corrupt entity.

that said, all the love for your aunt... i hope she will heal in full...

i have read many stories of cancer patients healing themselves through cycles for eating fresh uncooked fruits and vegetables and fasting (uncooked to preserve the natural properties).
Old 24-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Sada

Hi Dreamer...I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. My aunt has also recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and it's genetic, not environmental so I've been trying to do a lot of research on it as I do have cystic breasts so they say, but now with this it does have me a little concerned but nothing that i'm going to worry over because you can't.

I was at an expo this weekend and i went a listened to a lecture by Brenda Cobb. I don't know if you've heard of her, but she cured herself of breast and ovarian cancer in 1999. She opted not to go through chemo and her Dr.'s gave her 6 months to live. Well it's now 2006 and she is doing amazing and is completely cured of her cancers by changing her diet. Blair2be is right, it's eating uncooked/raw and living fruits and vegetables. I bought her book while i was there it's called The Living Foods Lifestyle and it's a great book. You might want to check it out. She does have an institute in Georgia also where you can actually go and spend time and learn all about the lifestyle and they teach you how to prepare the meals and everything. You can check that out at www.livingfoodsinstitute.com

When it comes to cancer or any disease for that matter there are 4 reasons why people get sick.

1. Is how they think - stress/emotions. The first step is to change the way we think and release our emotional stress.

2. Toxicity - which come from the food we eat, our environment

3. Deficiency - we lack vitamins, minerals and enzymes

4. Cleansing - which refers to our colon as our colon cleanses our body

Another think that I've heard that throughs are body off and allows cancer and other disease to build is our PH levels in our body. A lot of us have a more acidic body than alkaline. One way to help that is of course eating more alkaline foods but also if we blend our foods, meaning we really need to start chewing or assimulating our foods more. The easiest way to do that is actually drinking our foods.

I hope this helps you some.
Old 24-10-2006, 02:05 AM
rose

great information sada and everyone. and thankyou so much dreamer for bringing this to our attention.

i'll include your aunt when i chant and i wish her and her sons, yourself, family etc lots of strength to get through this together.

*giant squeezy hug*
Old 24-10-2006, 02:59 AM
BLAIR2BE

the lies of pharma companies are worth billions to them. (never trust pharma companies, or the doctors that fully support, advocate, and advertise these drugs. research why doctors suggest certain drugs, do some googles) our bodies and minds are more self reliant/efficiant than -$200 a pill- medications. my great grandmother had a brain tumor for the last many years of her life. she took no chemo and very few medications for it. she died in her 90's, with full mental copacity (until her very last year on earth).
Closed Thread