Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Knower

My experience with Shadow Men started when I was 5yrs old. I like to call them my little Silhouette Men.
There were 3 of them, and still to this day if I invite or allow them in they will appear at will, and I feel they are the same 3 as always. I don’t see them very often at all nowadays.
Their presence I feel is a male presence too and I’ve not encountered female presence as yet. They used to only appear at my bedside, every night. All lined up in a row next to me where they would just stand for hours, it seemed. Unsettling it was of course, but they never hurt me or touched me in any way.
When I first seen them I was frightened, as most 5yr old would be. But over time I learned not to fear them, and to somewhat interact with them, via some form of telepathy. I don’t know how I do this exactly, because I just chat (in my mind) like if they were imaginary friends. Perhaps they were!

For me, I don’t feel they are a threat in anyway at all, but what I have decided for my own rational thoughts is this.
They come to me initially to check my flight or fight responses. Would I run out of fear or would I stand my ground and overcome their unsettling nature?
In my mind, I think they come to do this for greater reason. Of which was allowing the door to be opened to me to interact with other ‘beings’. Spirits, ghosts, etc.
I do agree that they maybe are not a ghost or a spirit as such, but another form of ‘being’, and I’ve no idea what. Mine certainly move very quick and are very nimble.
They also seem shy in a sense, but in another sense not. Obviously if they are willing to stand right beside me they are not too shy, but it’s there nature or something that seems shy.
I’ve not seen mine pass through solid matter either, and they have never seemed to be anymore then just a dark figure very much like a child size with no face features or any other features that I can see, and always in the house I seen them.

I don’t know. Maybe I was dreaming all those years. It’s a maze out there, with what’s out there.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Experiencer
I font think you were dreaming at all, Paige Ignited. They would come to me too and not just when i was on bed.
They would "pop in" often; one on each side of a chair ide be sitting on.
Yhey did seem curious for sure. They would each be knealing down and had the heads titled towards my face.
I dont think they are dangerous in any way neither; but it was theirvery quick appearance i found very frightening when i was growing up and found it irritating when i grew up!

Shine
Old 08-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
Well I just saw my first frontal view of a shadow person, or whatever it was.

I am unsure, and left confused.

I had simply closed my eyes to rest them, was not sleeping, sleeping was not even my intent. As soon as I closed my eyes I ended up within a state-meditative journeying. Describing the journey will take too long, but the key elements, as my journeying continued I began to get a sense of fear, as usual there was not much control of any imagery or scenery.

The journey I noticed was taking quite a bit of time and I was wondering why this was. Towards a part of my journey I felt like going onward within the state, but heard a voice, or maybe thought? State to wake up right now. And again right now.

When I opened my eyes they fell upon my window and there floating in was the form of a humanoid shadow- a bit transparent but very dark, seeming to float forward and into the room. Upon noticing I was staring head at it, it took noticed and floated back out of the wall and the room.

I felt at a point during the journeying that my hand was being held onto. I went over to lay down and felt like what felt like nails on my wrist and soon after my shorts being tugged on. Shortly after that I thought I had heard a voice say to go to hell, but I am not entirely sure there.

My thoughts after that is where the fear dissipated when I realized I really don't hold faith to any hell, and my after thought was sure! Why not? It isn't as if I believe I would go to such a place. And then my thought was why would something say that?

I have seen shadow people before though running through a wall at quick speed, or up the stairway, never so slowly and front on.

This wasn't expected. Though not surprising.

I have heard essentially the same theories about them. I do not hold to any specific one.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Ascender
Wow, that is amazing, SP.
As I was reading through your post a dream fragment from last night began to resolve in the mind. Where I may or may not have been talking to someone about something, but to hear the conversation more clearly I would have had to get up to turn on the radio. Which I decided was too bothersome, being too tired.

If shadow people is what interests you then maybe, by way of research, you were to have an untuned radio switched on nearby then perhaps they'll have means to communicate with you audibly.
Though personally I would find that too creepy to contemplate.
Old 26-07-2017, 06:28 AM
Newbie ;)

i've seen them my whole life. and not out of my peripheral vision, straight on. there's different types with different vibes i've encountered. the tall mysterious one, seemed to be wearing some type of hat and long coat, and would slowly float across a hallway or room, so i'd see it for quite some time. let me stress to you how tall this one is. another i've seen multiple times is the jumpy one. this one likes to jump out from behind places right in front of my eyes, but i get a playful vibe. never got any dark or deep feelings of negativity. on one occasion it did startle me and i laughed and said you really like messing with me huh?
i've also seen static figures as well. whatever they are, they don't give me any bad vibes and i don't mind their company :)
Old 26-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Well I just saw my first frontal view of a shadow person, or whatever it was.

I am unsure, and left confused.

I had simply closed my eyes to rest them, was not sleeping, sleeping was not even my intent. As soon as I closed my eyes I ended up within a state-meditative journeying. Describing the journey will take too long, but the key elements, as my journeying continued I began to get a sense of fear, as usual there was not much control of any imagery or scenery.

The journey I noticed was taking quite a bit of time and I was wondering why this was. Towards a part of my journey I felt like going onward within the state, but heard a voice, or maybe thought? State to wake up right now. And again right now.

When I opened my eyes they fell upon my window and there floating in was the form of a humanoid shadow- a bit transparent but very dark, seeming to float forward and into the room. Upon noticing I was staring head at it, it took noticed and floated back out of the wall and the room.

I felt at a point during the journeying that my hand was being held onto. I went over to lay down and felt like what felt like nails on my wrist and soon after my shorts being tugged on. Shortly after that I thought I had heard a voice say to go to hell, but I am not entirely sure there.

My thoughts after that is where the fear dissipated when I realized I really don't hold faith to any hell, and my after thought was sure! Why not? It isn't as if I believe I would go to such a place. And then my thought was why would something say that?

I have seen shadow people before though running through a wall at quick speed, or up the stairway, never so slowly and front on.

This wasn't expected. Though not surprising.

I have heard essentially the same theories about them. I do not hold to any specific one.

about you hearing the words..."go to hell"....those words may not have been directed at you, a lot of beings do travel in small or large groups, and one being may have said those words to another being, other than your self, and you probably picked up on it.

And, as well, the fear that you were feeling, more than likely was projected to or at you, so that you would believe that you were in a state of fear, to go with and be apart of the feeling of nails around your wrist and your shorts being tugged on.
But no matter what goes on around our self, if you start to feel fear wash through you, ignore it, because I can assure you that it will not be your fear, it will be as I said projected at you.

Regards neil.
Old 26-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
about you hearing the words..."go to hell"....those words may not have been directed at you, a lot of beings do travel in small or large groups, and one being may have said those words to another being, other than your self, and you probably picked up on it.

And, as well, the fear that you were feeling, more than likely was projected to or at you, so that you would believe that you were in a state of fear, to go with and be apart of the feeling of nails around your wrist and your shorts being tugged on.
But no matter what goes on around our self, if you start to feel fear wash through you, ignore it, because I can assure you that it will not be your fear, it will be as I said projected at you.

Regards neil.

Thank you. I hadn't considered it could have been speaking to something else, some thing to keep in mind.

However being told to go to hell eradicated that fear in that I kindly considered its suggestion, as in I tried to react with more of a sense of humor than anything else, and in response with "Sure why not? Haven't experienced the epitome of hell yet friend, could be interesting". I find humor to be incredibly helpful when negative thoughts or thinking arises or in situations where I become fearful.

Projection of fear.. can't say I have considered that either. I wouldn't necessarily discredit it however, I have felt depression not entirely of my own before as well, could be possible.

Again thank you for your response.

Kine-Lea- I also would possibly find that a tad creepy. I do not particularly have much interest in the beings, though they have made their presence known. I try to ignore them. I have no answer as to what they are, and they do not entirely give me a vibe of something I'd like to sit around and have coffee with..

I was just not expecting to see one as I had, it was very unexpected. I am not sure I would have seen it if I hadn't opened my eyes when told to.

^Shrug.
Old 26-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Thank you. I hadn't considered it could have been speaking to something else, some thing to keep in mind.

However being told to go to hell eradicated that fear in that I kindly considered its suggestion, as in I tried to react with more of a sense of humor than anything else, and in response with "Sure why not? Haven't experienced the epitome of hell yet friend, could be interesting". I find humor to be incredibly helpful when negative thoughts or thinking arises or in situations where I become fearful.

Projection of fear.. can't say I have considered that either. I wouldn't necessarily discredit it however, I have felt depression not entirely of my own before as well, could be possible.

Again thank you for your response.

Kine-Lea- I also would possibly find that a tad creepy. I do not particularly have much interest in the beings, though they have made their presence known. I try to ignore them. I have no answer as to what they are, and they do not entirely give me a vibe of something I'd like to sit around and have coffee with..

I was just not expecting to see one as I had, it was very unexpected. I am not sure I would have seen it if I hadn't opened my eyes when told to.

^Shrug.

Good to see that you could realize the feelings of depression were not yours, there are literally billions of earthlings living in depression, and believe that it is originating from within self, but ill bet my very last dollar that none of it originates from within the self of an earthling...but all will have to wait till the fleshy form is shed to be able to know the truth about that issue. ...smiles.
But if they did realize it they might be able to ignore it or deal with it until those responsible for it, give up with their efforts, because their efforts are all in vain.

Regards neil.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Ascender
I have experience with a shadow being i was bowling once and he was stood in front of me just before where you through the ball down he has appeared to me several times i sure its him that shown me three lights in a triangle formation i wondering he maybe connected to the triangle shape i see quite often who can tell
Old 19-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I have always seen shadows, but those don't look like a man.