Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Seeker

Does anyone study quantum energy as a hobby to understand spiritual science?

The field of quantum physics is supposed to be linked to spiritual sciences and magic energy fields. I was wondering if anyone else out there studies it as a hobby like I do to try and better understand it
Old 23-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerayAngel
The field of quantum physics is supposed to be linked to spiritual sciences and magic energy fields. I was wondering if anyone else out there studies it as a hobby like I do to try and better understand it
Goodness good luck with this one, even quantum physicists aren't sure what quantum physics is, they are only able to view and measure some of it's effects.

There's this from the BBC website:

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2013...quantum-theory

Yet the weird thing is that no one actually understands quantum theory. The quote popularly attributed to physicist Richard Feynman is probably apocryphal, but still true: if you think you understand quantum mechanics, then you don’t. That point was proved by a poll among 33 leading thinkers at a conference in Austria in 2011. This group of physicists, mathematicians and philosophers was given 16 multiple-choice questions about the meaning of the theory, and their answers displayed little consensus.

That’s because quantum theory poses all sorts of strange questions that stretch the limits of our imagination – forcing us, for example, to conceive of objects like electrons that can, in different circumstances, be either waves or particles.

Anything you'd come up with would be pure speculation. As humans we're really new at this game. :)
Old 25-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Seeker

It's my belief that the quantum field is the very same they talk about in the Jedi movies as 'the force'
Old 26-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I am tryingoing to. I have a long way to go.

My belief: particles = waves.

Meaning all of matter works off the properties of frequency or is frequency.
Old 26-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Talking

Quantum physics is easy! Kidding

Ya get an atomic microscope...and see an atom is a bunch of empty space
with these 'things'...electrons equal to the # of protons, etc.
Then, you get an electro-magnetic microscope to look at one of those 'particle things' a bit closer and find
out it's a bunch of empty space with more 'particles'....but wait!

No...those aren't particles....if I just look at them differently...change
my mood while looking... they turn into light...

Sounds simple to me ...whatever we think, that is what the world turns into...of course,
remembering there is no such thing as 'matter'.

Simple!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Knower

Blueray, This is the motivation of some people who actually take up careers in science, although they tend to remain quiet about what truly drives them. It boils down to a desire to know the truth more than anything else.

It can be difficult to approach spirituality in a studious manner using material pursuits, and vice versa. The biggest dangers are abusing the work of scientists by misquoting them and obstinately refusing to acknowledge evidence against things you want to believe, and also losing hope that you'll eventually uncover the glittering gold at the center of the human condition as a result of the existential dread that comes from measuring dreams against reality and finding the dreams are what comes up short.

It's a path of self-sacrifice, and the willingness to change one's mind about things, even if the conclusions are not pleasant.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Ascender

Would anything exist without a conscious observer. That seems to be the crux of things; that thoughts are the beginning and the end of everything.
Old 27-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Seeker

This is just a hobby interest for me, not a career
Old 02-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Guide
Hobby interest for me........but It appears to me that Quantum level experience takes us to such a minute level that it is outside of the 3d space/time manifestation.
So if we were to look at quantum phenomena from that perspective, it does begin to make sense. The tough part is wrapping you head around what an experience would be like outside of space/time. Alot of the common descriptives, or measurements would not work because they are irrelevant. That is why science is having a tough time with it.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerayAngel

i do.

so far, it's weird features like quantum vacuum and fluctuations, entanglement, superposition, discrete motion etc has provided a conceptual framework and language and understanding to equally weird spiritual concepts like nonduality, emptyness, trinity, oneness , psi phenomena and even provide some promising resolution to the bodymind problem and the hard problem of consciousness .