Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-09-2013, 03:44 PM
somnium

Telepathic time travel

This is kind of difficult to explain but the experience was so profound. I have to share.
About a year ago I started to regret breaking a relationship with a loved one. I was doing a lot of memory work then and was recapping my loves. I was practicing connecting to the past to relive that position of life. To say the least I was pining for a lost love. I practice telepathy and have many times opened a channel of communication between people and spirits. I use my attention as a bridge and my focus hooks onto the 'target'. Well I was at that time spending a lot of time learning from Angels and from God and I decided I would try to contact Jamie. I hooked onto my memory as an active bridge, at a time when we were happiest together. I heard her speaking with me, in my mind and could pretty much see her. I told her many of knowledges and experiences. I sent her my love and told her to take good care of me because I knew she was with me now(the past me). Well, then, after the conversation I remembered a memory I had forgotten and completely disregarded.. in the past. I remember sitting in the garden with Jamie and she told me of a vision or dream she had. She said she was with me and Angels and God was there. She said I was special and she had to take good care of me. I didn't think much of it and so I didn't probe her further at the time. I knew though as I was remembering the memory that she had told me in the past about me in the future. I had opened a gateway through time that was occurring right now. Both times existed at the same point. I have channeled many beings in many times and merged my life with them but this one is different because she told me in the past and I remembered. It made a circle or transfer point where beings can meet and I proved it. I am actually trying to make a transfer point where I can cross over. Life is so amazing, anything is possible. The past is living right now!
Old 16-09-2013, 06:34 AM
Ascender

That... is really very, very cool. Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-09-2013, 09:30 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
That... is really very, very cool. Thanks for sharing!
Your welcome, thank you for reading!
Old 21-09-2013, 05:29 PM
helping soul

time travel

that's really interesting
Old 18-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

is that why i keep living this entire life?
Old 08-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
is that why i keep living this entire life?

i thng we all do it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔