Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

whats good crystals and stones for empaths.

I want to dim my light so people don't abuse me.
Have ordered some stuff online.
I could use rings ideally.
What stone and crystals do u use?
Old 06-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Guide

Bronzite is my go-to stone if I feel my spiritual antennas are picking up too much stuff. It's extremely centering but without the heaviness some other grounding stones have. I'm not sure if there are rings made of that material but in a pendant hung over the solar plexus it really helps me out when I need it.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
You can indeed wear something on your Solar Plexus like bronzite or tiger eye or labradorite. But crystals aren't miracle treatments. They can support, but you have to do the inner work.
If you allow people to take advantage of you, work on that. Build inner strength, self-esteem, self-love etc.
And start telling a different story. "People abuse me" sounds like you should go to the police and ask for protection. Saying "I allow people to take advantage of me" is empowering, taking control as opposed to playing victim.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Guide

Yes I totally agree with Fairycrystal.

For now a shielding stone on the solar plexus might be very helpful. But dimming your light is never the ultimate answer.
There are several ways to stop people taking advantage while you still are very much yourself. What helps me is visualising a mirror between myself and the person I need shielding from. At other times I visualise a small pyramid of light around myself. There are several thing you might try. But by becoming stronger you won't need any dimming anymore and this is what make you feel better. I know it's hard though and I often come home totally depleted, I know what it feels like and it can be hard.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

most crystals have this protective effect really
Old 25-06-2020, 08:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You can indeed wear something on your Solar Plexus like bronzite or tiger eye or labradorite. But crystals aren't miracle treatments. They can support, but you have to do the inner work.
If you allow people to take advantage of you, work on that. Build inner strength, self-esteem, self-love etc.
And start telling a different story. "People abuse me" sounds like you should go to the police and ask for protection. Saying "I allow people to take advantage of me" is empowering, taking control as opposed to playing victim.

What a great post.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
What a great post.
Thank you, Hilary!