Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Pathfinder

Messages in dreams

Its hard for me to explain the full scope of whats going on but Im going to try.

Theres a relationship that I want to work more than anything, but for some reason we haven't met. several times I received signs that I would be able to go to them but each time ended very badly. I've forgiven whats happened in the past, and worked towards meeting.

Now that I feel like i've done what they asked, and we still havent met, I feel a bit lost. So, I asked for a sign, and went to sleep. In what I can remember from the dream I had in my sleep, I was in somewhere with familiar faces walking around inside some sort of building. I was directed to go to a room, which appeared to be a jail cell, but someone at the place told me this was there room not mine, and to look towards some other person walking away.

then the works "it'll happen" ran through my mind right before waking up.

Where do I even start to unravel the meaning of this dream?

I would also like to add that now that Im at the point where I feel like I've done all that they asked of me that I don't know what else I can do. I am pretty much barred from being able to contact them so any help at all with this would be very much appreciated.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:14 AM
Knower

Dear Chak117, the imagery in this case is quite straightforward: you dreamt of a jail cell, so what do you reckon? It's like you're a prisoner, most likely a prisoner to yourself and past beliefs. The room is not "yours" - perhaps you have changed and are ready to start fresh - but you're still there.
Dreams are mainly about the dreamer. I don't think this one says anything about anyone else. If I may, I wouldn't invest too many expectations on somebody not even met. Sometimes we think we know what "we are meant to receive", so when it doesn't come we feel lost and disappointed, and that is a prison. The truth is that we don't know anything, that's why the best way is flowing with life, "let it go". Best wishes.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder

What about the "it'll happen" message i heard?
Old 04-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Yaoughta

Also, they told you the prison cell was not yours and to look towards the person WALKING AWAY......ding ding ding.

A very clear answer that it might be best to walk away from this. The end result might not be as you expect and you may end up feeling trapped. However, it may also be as Rachella stated. It depends on you as the dreamer.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
Its hard for me to explain the full scope of whats going on but Im going to try.

Theres a relationship that I want to work more than anything, but for some reason we haven't met. several times I received signs that I would be able to go to them but each time ended very badly. I've forgiven whats happened in the past, and worked towards meeting.

Now that I feel like i've done what they asked, and we still havent met, I feel a bit lost. So, I asked for a sign, and went to sleep. In what I can remember from the dream I had in my sleep, I was in somewhere with familiar faces walking around inside some sort of building. I was directed to go to a room, which appeared to be a jail cell, but someone at the place told me this was there room not mine, and to look towards some other person walking away.

I would also like to add that now that Im at the point where I feel like I've done all that they asked of me that I don't know what else I can do. I am pretty much barred from being able to contact them so any help at all with this would be very much appreciated.

Chak117 - the person you are describing sounds like a romance scammer. That, or an abusive person who is messing with your feelings and laughing at you. A genuine person would want to meet you and not put any conditions on you, and they would most definitely not block you.

Romance scammers do exactly what you are describing - they develop an online relationship, gain the other person's trust, then say they want to meet them, but on the way all sorts of misfortunes happen and they ask for money.

If they asked you for money and you sent it, and they blocked you now - sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that's very typical of a romance scammer.

If they haven't asked for money then they could still be a scammer (some scammers take months or even years to work on their victim before asking for money) or simply a narcissistic person who delights in the pain they cause. Narcissists are dangerous people that take pleasure in the suffering they cause. In either case, it sounds like you were being played with.

If they scammed you, don't feel that you were stupid. There are thousands of victims of this heinous crime and most of them are highly intelligent people. Scammers are extremely manipulative. They know exactly how to play their victim! Millions of dollars get lost every year through such scams. Romance scammers are now on every social media site and dating site.

Your dream was most likely a warning dream, hence the jail cell.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 05-06-2020, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Chak117,

I think this dream might be showing you a picture of what that relationship might have had in store. Instead of it being a pleasant experience, much like a jail sentence it would have been a chore. Since they have not treated you well so far, it looks at though "commitment" in that context would have meant having something like a prison sentence passed against you. However, just before waking you received an encouragement that your best days are ahead of you, and that whatever you thought that relationship would have been, the one ahead of you is far better for you, and healthier.
Old 10-06-2020, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder

is there any other perspectives of what this dream could mean? Im not so sure about your interpretation of it being a confining relationship. The rules of the relationship are agreeable. the problem is the status of the relationship itself. Its confusingly ambiguous, leaving me to feel insane at times while completely safe at other times. the lack of admittance of the truth (if what i believe is the truth) is what causes this. All I see are signs of it, but never any actual confrontation or verbal assurance. its been like this for years, so giving up feels like the worst case scenario, like closing a chapter that I couldn't finish (or even start).

EDIT: Not long after posting this (a few hours at the most) a wild bat appeared in my basement, with no known way of entering at all. before this (and i have no idea if any of you are religious) I did pray for clarity on this situation..

does this have any meaning at all, or has a random bat found its way into a closed basement?

Last edited by Chak117 : 10-06-2020 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder
I find google to be a great way of getting to the heart of symbolic understanding.

Via Google: "Because of their echo-location and maneuvering in the dark, bats represent the perception of things that others cannot see. ... Bats often represent death in the sense of letting go of the old, and bringing in the new. They are symbols of transition, of initiation, and the start of a new beginning."

The jail cell is a trap that is not meant for you. This person entrapped you into thinking they are "the one." which obviously they are not based on the fact that you have been cut off. Obviously the dream is telling you that this person is ahead of you and you have yet to meet them.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117

In your place, with so many obstacles that prevent you from contacting them, I would just leave them behind for good.

The way I'd interpret your dream is that you'd feel like imprisoned in that relationship. That's what'll happen if you pursue it.

I imagine that it is hard to give up, but all signs seem to recommend that.

You wrote 'the words "it'll happen" ran through my mind'. You interpreted that message from the position of your want. From a neutral point of view they might actually tell you that you'll get in jail if you pursue that path, a real or a symbolic jail.

It is true that everybody is the best interpreter of their dreams, but only if they put aside their emotions, beliefs, expectations, and that's difficult sometimes. You're too close to be objective.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:48 AM
Pathfinder

are there any other interpretations that anyone would like to give? Im looking to view as many as possible.