Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Bosnian Pyramid Calcite

I managed to get hold of a piece of that beautiful calcite that is found near the pyramid of Bosnia!
I only recently found out bout it, and the shop I always go to had sold out of these calcites within days! But I managed to find it elsewhere for a very affordable price even (it is hard to find anywhere and if you do it's pricey).

I hope it comes in tomorrow. I'd love to feel it while seeing and holding it.

Also peculiar I came across this as I only found out about the Bosnian pyramid about half a year ago. The info on it is astounding. It has the highest Schumann resonance on the planet! That is a high WOW factor, hihi.
There's places underneath it that have an extremely high energy. I will have to read about it again.
The Bosnian pyramid is also much bigger than Egypt's great pyramid or any other pyramid found so far. Quite amazing!

Here's an example (image too large for here, page will explode): https://www.tiantu-mineralen.be/wp-c...ristal-1-a.jpg
Old 05-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
The Bosnian Pyramids, yes plural, are a group of flatirons (sediments that have eroded that look like pyramids). Near where I live, there are some of these 'pyramids'.

The wonders of the Bosnian Pyramids are a 21st century creation.

As for "It has the highest Schumann resonance on the planet!" may be misleading. The Schumann resonance is typically below 8 HZ which is an extremely low frequency and involved the planet, not small items on the planet.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 05-05-2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Master
To each their own.
I was sharing a very enthusiastic story about a new crystal I'm going to receive. And I'm sticking to that :)
Old 06-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Pathfinder

bosnian pyramid is also much older. People dimiss it because academics do not want to confirm their own model is wrong. Anyone who studied archeology know these structures are build and there are enormous amounts of tunnel systems below. There are also tunnel systems in ukraine and crimea Where similar but smaller structures are found.

Then again there are also pyramids on antartica and some on the seafloor which are probably even older and originate from the times before the pole shift.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
bosnian pyramid is also much older. People dimiss it because academics do not want to confirm their own model is wrong. Anyone who studied archeology know these structures are build and there are enormous amounts of tunnel systems below. There are also tunnel systems in ukraine and crimea Where similar but smaller structures are found.

Then again there are also pyramids on antartica and some on the seafloor which are probably even older and originate from the times before the pole shift.
It's how I see it too: the usual reaction from scientists because they either don't understand or cannot measure or explain it. Then it isn't true. But there's so much they don't understand and cannot explain, yet it is there and/or happening.

Reading about the frequencies around/on that one pyramid, wow!
I've heard from some people who have crystals from that area that their energies are amazing. So I can't wait to get mine :)
Old 06-05-2020, 06:14 PM
Knower
That’s wonderful an exciting! I just ordered a beautiful dark smoky quartz from the Visoko Valley. I hope it arrives Friday!
Old 06-05-2020, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88

These pyramids are flatirons. You can find flatirons all over the world but they are not pyramids. Sure there are tunnels: 21st century work. It is interesting to note that these 'pyramids' were not known as pyramids till the 21st century.

Alias, this is what I have been talking about. People like Robert Simmons and the chap behind these 'pyramid's have mastered the skills of Alchemy and have turned something that was almost worthless into something very valiable.

I have seen people change Anthracite into shungite via Alchemy and sell what had almost no value as something of extreme value.

But then..... I suspect some of us just might be Alchemist.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's how I see it too: the usual reaction from scientists because they either don't understand or cannot measure or explain it. Then it isn't true. But there's so much they don't understand and cannot explain, yet it is there and/or happening.

Reading about the frequencies around/on that one pyramid, wow!
I've heard from some people who have crystals from that area that their energies are amazing. So I can't wait to get mine :)

What are the frequencies around/on that one pyramid?

And which pyramid are you talking about?

Old 07-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What are the frequencies around/on that one pyramid?

And which pyramid are you talking about?
I do not understand why you have to keep harassing and try to debunk a positively inspired topic.
This is a spiritual forum, if that is not your cup of tea, you may have to ask yourself what you're doing here.
And to cater for the logical wired people, there's a science forum here too.
If this topic is not to your liking then please be respectful to others who do enjoy it and leave it alone.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
I received my Bosnian calcite this afternoon and it is truly amazing!
I may expand on it later on, but for now suffice it to say it is powerful and totally resonates with me.