Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Knower
Seaglass

So, I'm new to crystals, but I'm a avid seaglasser. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the spiritual properties (if there are any) of seaglass? I know they don't have the rich history, technically man-made, and aren't as old, but they can be quite unique, beautiful, and colorful. And very rare. Nature has transformed these little pieces of trash into treasures for us.

For example, I have a piece of uranium beach glass (depression glass) that glows under a black light, beautiful lavender "sic" glass that changed color from reacting to sunlight, deep cobalts, etc. I love to make jewelry out of my pieces.

Thoughts?
Old 28-06-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
So, I'm new to crystals, but I'm a avid seaglasser. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the spiritual properties (if there are any) of seaglass? I know they don't have the rich history, technically man-made, and aren't as old, but they can be quite unique, beautiful, and colorful. And very rare. Nature has transformed these little pieces of trash into treasures for us.

For example, I have a piece of uranium beach glass (depression glass) that glows under a black light, beautiful lavender "sic" glass that changed color from reacting to sunlight, deep cobalts, etc. I love to make jewelry out of my pieces.

Thoughts?
I love the yellow Uranium sea glass. I have several pieces.

Odd to see that somebody else has found these unique discoveries. Welcome.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Guide

I have no experience with Sea Glass but Diane Stein writes this in her book:

"Promotes awareness of one's connection with all other people and Be-ings, knowing all life is one life. Connects with the sea, sea creatures and ocean Goddesses, according to the element of water. Promotes reception of messages from dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. Aids knowing that all life comes from the sea. Promotes protecting the sea and sea life - water environmentalism. Offers knowledge and fond memories of the womb. Sooths and calms."
Old 29-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I love the yellow Uranium sea glass. I have several pieces.

Odd to see that somebody else has found these unique discoveries. Welcome.

They are beautiful aren't they? I found mine hiding in the seaweed after a topical storm blew through our area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I have no experience with Sea Glass but Diane Stein writes this in her book:

"Promotes awareness of one's connection with all other people and Be-ings, knowing all life is one life. Connects with the sea, sea creatures and ocean Goddesses, according to the element of water. Promotes reception of messages from dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. Aids knowing that all life comes from the sea. Promotes protecting the sea and sea life - water environmentalism. Offers knowledge and fond memories of the womb. Sooths and calms."

Thanks Sylmar, interesting thoughts.

One other story about seaglass I'd like to share. One time my mom was beach glassing, and came across a baby turtle who was struggling (I don't remember the full story, he might have been stuck). She helped him to the water. As she turned back to the beach, she immediately found a full bottle bottom, fully weathered, kelly green color. It looked like a turtle shell.

Is that not a divine blessing? :)