Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-05-2020, 06:33 AM
asearcher

things that show up from the past??

hi!!
i have tried to dismiss things that remind me of my past life in this one thinking i am crazy to think why it happened just now etc looking for a higher meaning to it, but still sometime i wonder what it is really about. to just take an example i have been writing on this forum of past life experience with a man using a belt to hit with (because of this i am "allergic" to belts don't own any). then the man i am involved with come home to me holding a belt and placing it of all places next to the computer i have been writing my stuff where he usually never put stuff. He had just bought it, has not own any before (even if that can sound strange). he had not thought of buying one but then for some unexplained reason did. I only registered it knowing i am the one with the over reactive problem with my belt issue and should not put my own view of it on someone else. That is just one thing, but when one over time see things happening again and again I wonder...

One time I got in contact with my past life self's child!! through business, what was that about? (this was by far way bigger than the belt incident of course) by this time i had found out my real past life self so that in itself was nothing new but being so vulnerable knowing this can not be normal i was afraid to reach out and contact anyone from that life, i thought there was something wrong, i should not have remembered. I for long time thought i had accidentally channeled or something her memories since it sparked up when i was entering the geographical area where she had lived, and could not make up my mind what it was about, i could only after having done much research come to the conclusion from all the strange little details and so on that i remembered that what ever it was - it had once been real, but I did not know why and what to do with it, if to do anything. (that life held high level of stress to it at the late part as she had been in an abusive relationship, died with bruises way younger and unexplained than it should have been). The contact was only through the computer, the business, and phone, so it was not in real life, face to face, with that child's age this child could have been my parent. It was naturally a blessing to me because I could then see for real that time had indeed passed (my memories and emotions were frozen in time) and that the child from that life was doing good.

I have in dreams predicted specific uncalled conversations and worse someone's uncalled death. I have no control of this. So when this kind of thing happens too as a reminder I have only registered it, but when the death-warning came I felt such anxiety the day it happened and could not prevent it (I was a child at the time).

If anyone else have this have you figured out what it is about? Please tell me if you like :)

Last edited by asearcher : 10-05-2020 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Administrator
You need to see a past life regressionist. this could pot things into perspective for you.

Namaste
Old 10-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Guide

Yes. I had past life dreams of a child from another life...she actually showed up in a picture of my son when he was 3 years old...he was sitting next to the fire place on Easter. She was standing next to me on the other side.

I've had incidents that were very weird, mine was trains. I was always afraid of trains. When I was a small kid, I had dreams for a week straight of a man who was under a train..we were s standing on the platform trying to see & help him.
When I was 30, I learned that my great grandfather on my dad's side, was killed in the early 1950s, on his way to work...he was run over by a train. It was an accident.

I've had nightmares as a child and an adult, being chased by trains....trains crashing through my house, ECT.

I believe some of my experiences with trains since, are because of my intense fear of them. It's maybe subconscious or souls way of overcoming my fear...fear is not a good vibration, it serves it's purpose for survival here, but not the kind I had...it was very irrational, and gave me panic attacks.

I have slowly overcame my fear... especially last winter. I worked night shift, and it January. It was snowing pretty heavy...and I had to drive up a steep embankment through the snow & ice. It was dark outside, approximately 4 am, and my car was having a hard time getting up the embankment...when it finally got to the top....there was so much snow on the tracks, I got stuck on the tracks for a few seconds...I had to maneuver through the snow several times to get off the tracks ( there were no gates or lights) I looked up, as I got off the tracks, and there was a train coming....it was probably 100 yards away, that I didn't see when I was stuck on the tracks for those 10-15 seconds. Thank God, I probably would have freaked!

But, I realized after that...that I had been totally overreacting all these years to trains, the nightmares, ECT...

Im not really afraid of trains anymore, I realize they can be dangerous...but mainly, you got obey the rules, and respect the fact that is heavy piece of equipment, but it won't hurt me if I don't break the rules, or do what my great grandfather did...he was running late for work...the train had already started taking off...and he tried to jump on it (it was a passenger train) and fell between the platform and train, partially crushing him.

I don't ride on trains, so that's not an issue for me...but the dreams of trains driving through my house, or chasing me, ECT...were ridiculously overrated...but, I always had an irrational fear of trains, long before I knew of my great grandfather's death...he died almost 30 years before I was born.

I see the same kind of pattern and trigger with the belt. Belts are for wearing around the waist to keep your pants up...that's it's purpose...not for beating people. I dont agree with that...I didn't use belts in my own children for spanking, ECT. I think in the old days it was more common, and even for some abusive men to hit their wives, children and animals...but again, it's not the purpose of the belt...it goes back to the individual who abused the belts purpose, and abused his loved ones/ family members. The belt isn't going to hurt you...unless someone picks it up and strikes you with it.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:25 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Yes. I had past life dreams of a child from another life...she actually showed up in a picture of my son when he was 3 years old...he was sitting next to the fire place on Easter. She was standing next to me on the other side.

I've had incidents that were very weird, mine was trains. I was always afraid of trains. When I was a small kid, I had dreams for a week straight of a man who was under a train..we were s standing on the platform trying to see & help him.
When I was 30, I learned that my great grandfather on my dad's side, was killed in the early 1950s, on his way to work...he was run over by a train. It was an accident.

I've had nightmares as a child and an adult, being chased by trains....trains crashing through my house, ECT.

I believe some of my experiences with trains since, are because of my intense fear of them. It's maybe subconscious or souls way of overcoming my fear...fear is not a good vibration, it serves it's purpose for survival here, but not the kind I had...it was very irrational, and gave me panic attacks.

I have slowly overcame my fear... especially last winter. I worked night shift, and it January. It was snowing pretty heavy...and I had to drive up a steep embankment through the snow & ice. It was dark outside, approximately 4 am, and my car was having a hard time getting up the embankment...when it finally got to the top....there was so much snow on the tracks, I got stuck on the tracks for a few seconds...I had to maneuver through the snow several times to get off the tracks ( there were no gates or lights) I looked up, as I got off the tracks, and there was a train coming....it was probably 100 yards away, that I didn't see when I was stuck on the tracks for those 10-15 seconds. Thank God, I probably would have freaked!

But, I realized after that...that I had been totally overreacting all these years to trains, the nightmares, ECT...

Im not really afraid of trains anymore, I realize they can be dangerous...but mainly, you got obey the rules, and respect the fact that is heavy piece of equipment, but it won't hurt me if I don't break the rules, or do what my great grandfather did...he was running late for work...the train had already started taking off...and he tried to jump on it (it was a passenger train) and fell between the platform and train, partially crushing him.

I don't ride on trains, so that's not an issue for me...but the dreams of trains driving through my house, or chasing me, ECT...were ridiculously overrated...but, I always had an irrational fear of trains, long before I knew of my great grandfather's death...he died almost 30 years before I was born.

I see the same kind of pattern and trigger with the belt. Belts are for wearing around the waist to keep your pants up...that's it's purpose...not for beating people. I dont agree with that...I didn't use belts in my own children for spanking, ECT. I think in the old days it was more common, and even for some abusive men to hit their wives, children and animals...but again, it's not the purpose of the belt...it goes back to the individual who abused the belts purpose, and abused his loved ones/ family members. The belt isn't going to hurt you...unless someone picks it up and strikes you with it.

Hi Colorado, thank you very much for sharing, truly fascinating to read your story, so much of it, the train, the past life child standing next to you on a photograph (WOW). I agree with you. Much can be used as a weapon but it is not what is being used that is dangerous it is the user. When he placed it there it was as if i thought of it like a warning, even if he is the kindest man there is but physically much stronger than i am, and can be not so nice to others he don't like, i automatically wanted to back away. Rationally I understand what is going on, but now I will start to work on it like any other phobia to get rid of it once and for all. Thank you for sharing how you overcame yours :)
Old 10-05-2020, 06:26 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You need to see a past life regressionist. this could pot things into perspective for you.

Namaste
yes, I think you are right, it is too close sometimes.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:02 AM
hazada guess

I agree with Native spirit,a trusted past life regressionist will give you understanding about your feelings and emotions in this life.It will clear your mind of a lot of anxieties and you will be able to see your path more clearly going forward.(It certainly helped me).