Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Iamlight

Who of you feel that one in a twin relationship can sense others in the same?

I was wondering if any of you feel like you know like I do like sense others that have found their twin i know when I read a post by others or a reply I seem to know those who are actually in a reationship with a twin its is a strange feeling to me and wondered if its a normal part of knowing. I feel very strongly about this with a few of you.

sorry had a few problems phrasing that. hope you understood what I meant.
Old 27-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Guide

I think it's very possible. You know, ever since meeting my TF, before I knew about the whole concept. Better yet, before I was able to identify the concept(I knew about it all along, I just had no way of describing it. Soul mate is definitely not that description lol! Not intense enough). I can't know right off the bat, but sometimes I do get that vibe. Then again I'm new to this whole spiritual thing. TFs are actually what got me off my duff and into the research and motivation to become aware of my higher self

Last edited by optimusmaximus : 27-01-2011 at 03:06 AM.
Old 27-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Spring1988

Yes! I feel this way too! As you read others words, they resonate with you; you just seem to relate to what they say.
Old 27-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Graelwyn

I have never noticed this. What I have noticed is that all those I have become close to in my life, have been other souls at the same sort of level. I always seem to hone in on others who are spiritual or who are clearly older souls... it is like a draw, but I suppose that is to be expected given we tend to end up mingling with our own soul group in life.
Old 27-01-2011, 10:43 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have become friends with a girl who found her twin shortly before I found mine. We both became friends because we had a mutual karmic soulmate. We had a very strong empathic connection to one another as well. I felt her almost as strongly as I felt my twin but she was sooooo moody that my emotions were all over the place. Its only after we parted ways that my moods finally stabilized.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Dharma Employee

got a mate at ceroc, who I am going to saturdays freestyle with, if she feels ok

I knew she was a reiki, healer( she grounded me once, while she was dancing with me, and I was obsessing), knew she knew what kundalini was, but was astounded when I related to her, my struggles with a soul connection on that very dance floor and she then told me that she has had a soul connection too, and knew all the terrain

the way she deals with it, is pretty impressive, she just continues to cut the cords and it seems to to work for her, though has admitted on occassion she struggles with the situation but does not appear to,as much as I have
Old 27-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Master
I think as Dharma says that you can often sense the bond in others. Esp if you work with energy and healing...but also if you have a twin and have just developed your own "inner knowing"...as I was discussing w/someone else recently. I think the energy is there and it can often be sensed .

I will say Dharma that what your friend does is not necessarily for everyone. I personally wouldn't recommend it as it can lead to a lot of mental and emotional anguish, numbness and loss of affect, and even perhaps can lead to being unbalanced or engaging in self-destructive thoughts or behaviours.

I have found that it's better to face the pain and fears, as well as the love, and come to some peace on the pain & fear...rather than close my heart chakra and feel as if I am depressed, numb and spaced out. As a healer as well as a person...closing myself off is a terrible option...it's like losing myself.

Peace,
7L
Old 27-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Master
yes i have had this a few times , it seemed at one point that i was drawn to peopel with relationship problems but i soon discovered who were twins or soulmates and who wasnt , those who were resonated with me and when i spoke to them they clearly knew what i was syaing and said on several occasions i was the only one who undertsood them , i met all of these peole when i first ever sperated from my twin , n it seems now that the twins who i believe to be twins , are always connetcing with their twin when i am not and soon as they seperate i return to mine its crazy , its liek im showing them the way , just liek many on here who have showed me

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”