Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Lilstar07

Question Feminin/Masculine differences in TF's

I was wondering about the difference between what a man feels in a TF relationship and how a woman feels.

I know theres not many men on here (which probably answers my question a bit)

but to the MEN; What kind of changes/feelinds did you go through, the she maybe didnt understand?

and to the women; What differed between your rection and his?

(I dont know if this question can work if theres same sex TF'S but theres still a feminine masculine aspect of it.)
Old 22-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Master
good question lil star :) it only occured to me recently bout this part of it , i look back now n see how where i thought i was helping i really wanst , ya see growin up i had never felt loved , i was always show with materials , a smile or a bit of time wouldve been enough ,m so i grew up desperately seeking but yet also i became accustomed to showin love this way , altho i will go out of my way to make sumoen feel loved i tend to appear rather masculine , for instance where a man should protetc his partner and romance her to make her feel special i tend to do this myself , i spoil them , i romance them , when they want to do the same i detest it , i hate a man buyin me gifts but yet i would rtaher buy them gifts all i need off them is a kindly smile for me that is enough , my twin bless him i guess felt inferior , i have always appeared very idnependant and onc ehe boguht me a birtdhay present and i hit the roof , :( i didnt mena to be ungretaful but i didnt wnat him wastin his money on me he needed it for himself and i knew then that week he would be short , i ahve always given off the impression i cna take of myself but then i say i need him , he feels as tho he cannot provide for his lady or protect her , he thinks he isnt enough , when he use to be down i use to get him to open up and when he did he would be angry then because once again talkin about how he felt made it feel real , so he would withdraw and i would get mad then seeing this as it was down to me he felt this way and was tryin to turn it round on me but really all he was doin was tryin to understand what he felt .......... it be interestin to hear the male replies to their tfs , most twins i know the ,males are runners lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Lilstar07

I took on that kind of protective thing too. I think it made him feel less of a man in retrospect cause he 'should of been' protecting ME.

I express it through sadness
He expresses it through anger

The difference Ive noticed is during the tougher times I just cry (and i never used to be the crying type but ive cried constanly for three years in a row now).Oh yea and through comfort eating. Last night I went to the kitchen at 1am and ate a whole cake noone would guess since I'm fairly skinny lol. In my darker days I tend to destroy myself in his darker days he projects it outwards, shouts ,breaks things etc

Maybe that's the internal(woman) External(man) thing.
Old 23-01-2011, 03:45 AM
Iamlight

I can certainly relate to what u are saying here lilstar...Only because my TF and I are oppisites in nature I the Man was alway kinda Feminie and my twin was more masculine in the fact that she was very ummmmm...Tomboyish so the sex thing of the bodies can be that way at least i would think so
Old 23-01-2011, 08:37 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I'm not in contact with my twin so I'm going to answer this thread mostly based on what I gather from my intuition and the empathic aspect of the connection.

Honestly..........it seems like my masculine aspect is a bit stronger and his feminine aspect is stronger.

I've always been one of those people who wears my heart on my sleeves, but when it comes to heavy not-so-pleasant emotions, I'd rather deal with them on my own in the privacy of my own room at home if I can.......or just anywhere I can be alone. Every now and then, I don't get a chance to escape and it comes pouring out and I hate when that happens. I was never one of those girls who cried much during movies. I do sometimes, but not that often. Though I must say this connection has made me more sensitive to love stories where one character dies too soon.

I'm like you, Lilstar. I feel very protective of him as well. I was thinking earlier today about how any person who has ever hurt him in some way is automatically on my "****" list and unless they change, my opinion of them won't change. I don't know if he heard me or not. While I can't really say I've cried much since finding him, I have felt the times when I know he was getting emotional over something or another and I can recall comforting him telepathically. Those were the only times I felt the urge to cry and I knew it was because of him.

He's calmed me when I'm stressed or overwhelmed at work, and I comfort him when he gets upset. He also seems to worry a bit more than I do over countless things. I know I worry too sometimes but probably not to the same extreme he does. LOL. I used to think I was a worrywart. I think I met my match there.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:45 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
good question lil star :) it only occured to me recently bout this part of it , i look back now n see how where i thought i was helping i really wanst , ya see growin up i had never felt loved , i was always show with materials , a smile or a bit of time wouldve been enough ,m so i grew up desperately seeking but yet also i became accustomed to showin love this way , altho i will go out of my way to make sumoen feel loved i tend to appear rather masculine , for instance where a man should protetc his partner and romance her to make her feel special i tend to do this myself , i spoil them , i romance them , when they want to do the same i detest it , i hate a man buyin me gifts but yet i would rtaher buy them gifts all i need off them is a kindly smile for me that is enough , my twin bless him i guess felt inferior , i have always appeared very idnependant and onc ehe boguht me a birtdhay present and i hit the roof , :( i didnt mena to be ungretaful but i didnt wnat him wastin his money on me he needed it for himself and i knew then that week he would be short , i ahve always given off the impression i cna take of myself but then i say i need him , he feels as tho he cannot provide for his lady or protect her , he thinks he isnt enough , when he use to be down i use to get him to open up and when he did he would be angry then because once again talkin about how he felt made it feel real , so he would withdraw and i would get mad then seeing this as it was down to me he felt this way and was tryin to turn it round on me but really all he was doin was tryin to understand what he felt .......... it be interestin to hear the male replies to their tfs , most twins i know the ,males are runners lol

Wow. Some of that felt like something I would have written myself. I was loved by my mom..........but I didn't feel love from my dad. He put a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in my stomach, and provided for everything I really needed...........but what was really lacking was his time and attention. We had our father/daughter moments...........mostly like when he was helping me condition for soccer tryouts but aside from that, he was rarely home. When my parents split, he didn't pay child support so when we first moved to Alaska, my mom struggled for a bit. To me, she symbolized strength and thats what I wanted to be. Strong and independent.I became very independent........a bit rediculously independent and I've pushed some guys away.
One thing I like about this connection is that I feel like I lost my independence (its like a blessing and a curse), so I hope that makes it easier for me to overcome the pride I had before so I don't ever make him feel bad.
Old 23-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Boo*

hmm...i felt exactly like u mystical.. but then i wanted to change and i managed it. i also didnt like excepting gifts, instead i wanted to buy them things..and i wanted to romance them and stuff. but hey, that guys should do. i really had this masculine side, but im trying to be more feminine. and my tf, he's a bit more feminine :) he's really emotional and likes girly things i like...but he's also very protective. like a man should be.
sometimes i see myself like i have both really strong sides...feminine and masculine. like black and white. and my tf also.
but i think, i kinda bring this great mixture of feminine and masculine side of him out... like he brings that from me. and noone ever managed to bring that out of me
Old 23-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Spring1988

Ill let you know when I finally bring it up with her lol. I first felt it when I was 9. I mean, I knew I loved her then but had no idea of the concept of twins or soulmates. I just knew we were connected. I embraced it as a child but when she moved away I suppressed my feelings for her as best as I could. It was very painful not having her in my life as kids. I know she has feelings for me too now but we haven't gotten in depth yet.