Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder
Question SPIDERS??? Why are they following me?

OK so, i decided to bring this here because i feel like im being given some sort sign or something.

so this is whats been going on i know its spring and theres a lot of spiders around. being that i live in a basement i know i9 will see more of them than the average person. this is my issue they only seem to be places i like to spend a lot of time. like for three straight mornings i went to go turn on a lamp that was sitting on a shelf in the basement and for those three consecutive mornings there was a spider in the same spot even though i had well i know some of you wont like this but they got sqaushed i hate spiders i have arachnaphobia. so thats all on tat same shelf i went to pick up a small hand towel i had left there from cleaning and i picked it up without knowing there was 2 giant house spiders crawling around on the under side of the towel, one of them bit me. :/

Now this morning i woke up and my boyfriend says "dont move i know your gunna scream but dont move" i knew it was a spider i froze up and said squash it hurry quick. but it was a jumping spider and he went to swat it and it jumped so i rolled over and he attyacked it with my iphone.

Also every few days we see these yellow spiders making their way down from the ceiling onto the floor and ill see them in mid air, and well then you know what happens.....

Thats not it though, now after these event the other night i woke up in a frenzy i was having a nightmare about spiders crawling on me while i was sleeping i woke up in terror trying to swat them all off, i thought there was a huge one n my face. in my terror i woke up my boyfriend who said whats wrong. i told him i think there was a spider on my face i was trying to kill it. i was so scared i think i might have literally almost had a heart attack my chest hurt from being so scared.

this is the last part that has to do with the spiders. lately i keep seeing out of the corner of my eye these medium sized black blobs about the size of maybe a bit sm,aller than a tennis ball. they move around like crawling spiders and scare the bejesusn out of me but i keep seeing them so often now that i know what it is and dont get freightned anymore.

Lastly, im not sure if these two events have anything to do with the whole spider thing but i was laying in bed the other night and all of a sudden i heard this low growl and then like a breathing sound like someone was breathing out and i felt a hot breath on my face right in front of me but there was nothing there. also 2 nights ago i was laying down talking to my boyfriend and we were talking about how we think his house is haunted and he was recalling a story of him laying in bed and his bedroom door opened and he heard a little girl laugh. Right as i said " your sister said there was a little girl ghost in your house" the light above our bed wich you have to unscrew and screw in the lightbulbs to turn it on and off, it turned on all by itself right when i said that. it stayed on for about 30 mins and then shut off by itself as well.

so my question is what doyou guys make of this i just think that its strange i keep dreaming about spiders and seeing real and black blobs that move like spiders, whats going on here??? any help is appreciated. sorry about how long it is but theres been so many incidents.
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 17-06-2013, 07:33 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf Alue
OK so, i decided to bring this here because i feel like im being given some sort sign or something.

so this is whats been going on i know its spring and theres a lot of spiders around. being that i live in a basement i know i9 will see more of them than the average person. this is my issue they only seem to be places i like to spend a lot of time. like for three straight mornings i went to go turn on a lamp that was sitting on a shelf in the basement and for those three consecutive mornings there was a spider in the same spot even though i had well i know some of you wont like this but they got sqaushed i hate spiders i have arachnaphobia. so thats all on tat same shelf i went to pick up a small hand towel i had left there from cleaning and i picked it up without knowing there was 2 giant house spiders crawling around on the under side of the towel, one of them bit me. :/

Now this morning i woke up and my boyfriend says "dont move i know your gunna scream but dont move" i knew it was a spider i froze up and said squash it hurry quick. but it was a jumping spider and he went to swat it and it jumped so i rolled over and he attyacked it with my iphone.

Also every few days we see these yellow spiders making their way down from the ceiling onto the floor and ill see them in mid air, and well then you know what happens.....

Thats not it though, now after these event the other night i woke up in a frenzy i was having a nightmare about spiders crawling on me while i was sleeping i woke up in terror trying to swat them all off, i thought there was a huge one n my face. in my terror i woke up my boyfriend who said whats wrong. i told him i think there was a spider on my face i was trying to kill it. i was so scared i think i might have literally almost had a heart attack my chest hurt from being so scared.

this is the last part that has to do with the spiders. lately i keep seeing out of the corner of my eye these medium sized black blobs about the size of maybe a bit sm,aller than a tennis ball. they move around like crawling spiders and scare the bejesusn out of me but i keep seeing them so often now that i know what it is and dont get freightned anymore.

Lastly, im not sure if these two events have anything to do with the whole spider thing but i was laying in bed the other night and all of a sudden i heard this low growl and then like a breathing sound like someone was breathing out and i felt a hot breath on my face right in front of me but there was nothing there. also 2 nights ago i was laying down talking to my boyfriend and we were talking about how we think his house is haunted and he was recalling a story of him laying in bed and his bedroom door opened and he heard a little girl laugh. Right as i said " your sister said there was a little girl ghost in your house" the light above our bed wich you have to unscrew and screw in the lightbulbs to turn it on and off, it turned on all by itself right when i said that. it stayed on for about 30 mins and then shut off by itself as well.

so my question is what doyou guys make of this i just think that its strange i keep dreaming about spiders and seeing real and black blobs that move like spiders, whats going on here??? any help is appreciated. sorry about how long it is but theres been so many incidents.

Ive always been scared of spiders and like you i started to have lots of night mares regarding spiders and then I would have sleep paralysis attacks all involving spiders , id wake up terrified

Just recently each time there has been a spider in my home ive automatically caught it in my hand without really thinking what I was doing and took it outside (once upon a time id of squashed it like you )

Im new to spirituality so don't have all the answers but I believe maybe the dreams were about facing fears and overcoming them ?

Im slowly learning that things I thought were negative experiences actually turned out to be the total opposite
Old 17-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder
I think generally a pesimistic person unfortunatley do to my life experiences im not sure how this will turn out. How ever i think i went the oposite way that you did. When i was younger i wasnt afraid of spiders it kind of grew one this fear of them
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 17-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

I'd spray the edges of the house and room that you are in. I absolutely can't stand spiders. I don't know if one has some kind of bacteria or poison, so if it's kill or possible be killed... I'm killing it.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 18-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder
I already sprayed everything down with raid right before spring when i first saw one.

keep moving forward
Old 18-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Experiencer

Raid Bug Barrier? That's what I bought for this summer and if it doesn't work, I'm not going to be happy.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 18-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Pathfinder
Yes i use the raid bug barrier spray, the one for spiders.... Idk i spraye literally the whole entire basement door, and i also sprayed thewhole permititer and around all the windows i sprayed extra in the spot i keed seeing spiders lately as well but they still come unfortunately :( big hairy "giant house spiders" thats whT they are called

keep moving forward
Old 18-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Guide
The arachnaphobia is a carryover experience from another lifetime, and you have been given the spider animal totem as a way to work through your problems in this lifetime.

http://www.animaltotem.com/spider.html
Old 18-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Ascender
Spiders seem to like me for some reason too, lol. Lucky me There could be 5 people in a room and if there is a spider there, it will always crawl over to me. I used to screech and kill them either with a shoe or use almost a whole roll of paper towels, lol.

I don't know what happened, but after a while I started to not be freaked out by them and felt compassionate towards them. Keep in mind that I still don't want them on me, but I don't have that urge to hurt them. I make my husband put them outside. I remember once that I killed one after having that "awakening of compassion" for them, and I couldn't believe it, but I actually started crying and felt so bad. Now, I don't like to harm any insect and will put them outside.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder
@ imortal coil
I thought that a spider may be one of my guides but i havent felt any sort of connection to them they just scare me and freak me out. The only spider i dont mind is the daddy long leg i know they cant bite and are virtually harmeless but the rest... Forget it. I did look into the link you gave me though

@somewhereintime

They just instill fear in me and instincitlt sething that makes you afraid you want it to go away so sqaush, bu the only spidersni dont kill are daddy long legs they dont bother me like the rest do.

keep moving forward