Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 08:26 PM
dreamer

Seeing through new eyes.

Hi anyone who reads this,

A cool experience I had yesterday that I thought I would share.

My eyesight "is" very bad. Yesterday I was in London. I was waiting for my train and i took my glasses off. I looked with my blurred vision at a screen with train times on it, nothing I would ever be able to read i thought. And then I wondered as i am prone to do (something to do with my role in the dream i suppose) I wondered whether if i relaxed enough and believed enough I could heal my eyesight - well how funny, for about 5 seconds I got my eyesight back enough to read the train times, then i **** my pants with excitement and it blurred again. Anything is possible if you believe this to be true.

Anyway, just thought i'd share that with you. Limber up my friend.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Bess

Hi Dreamer
Perhaps you should invest more time into relaxing and believing that you can make a difference to your eye sight, a cool experience yes but perhaps also a little sign that you can make positive change.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:22 PM
dreamer

Quite true Bess, quite true.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Lord Haw-Haw

Hey dreamer,
Try the 'Bates' method...heres a link, this is a wonderful method to improve your eyesight without the need for surgery or spectacles

http://www.seeing.org/

Best 2 ya

LHH
Old 10-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
I wondered whether if i relaxed enough and believed enough I could heal my eyesight - well how funny, for about 5 seconds I got my eyesight back enough to read the train times, then i **** my pants with excitement and it blurred again. .

Hey Dreamer ,

Don
Old 26-07-2006, 04:23 AM
AsIDream

You are Divine and can do anything that you wish. There is no limit to your power except your imagination and faith.
Old 26-07-2006, 01:34 PM
dreamer

So it seems.
Old 26-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Tiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsIDream
You are Divine and can do anything that you wish. There is no limit to your power except your imagination and faith.

Wize words...and so very true.
Closed Thread