Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
MattParkman

i would just like to think that if a person could prove his/her ability that is telepathy I'd like to see the proof, maybe so i know what direction to go
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Gofa

Learning how to play well with others is the direction you should go otherwise you end up telepathetic.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 PM
silent whisper

I am confused...you have been blessed with a voice, ability to connect, the world is full of people who are alone and would love for another to ask whats on their mind........in that aloneness.......yet telepathy is the direction you want to go...do you see the direction now? I apologize in advance if you have no voice, have social interaction issues and are alone yourself..I just had a thought in my mind that you might be feeling lonely and you see this as an escape from your lonely world to actually reach and connect with others.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
silent whisper

What is telepathy ? http://www.psychic101.com/telepathy.html

By Tortue

The simplest definition of telepathy can be stated as direct communication between minds.

There is several forms of telepathy :

The transmission of feeling , those feelings will be usually registered in the solar plexus. This kind of telepathy is very common among humans , animals and vegetables .

The transmission of emotions and images . This kind of telepathy is also common among humans. I had to do an exercise which was to note every coincidence that could indicate manifestation of telepathy in a single day I noted 6 coincidences or synchronicity phenomena as would have say the psychologist Carl Jung.

The transmission of words and phrases. This kind of telepathy is the most complex to achieve and require training.

In telepathy there is no thought transference consider this the universe is composed of the same substance. The universe is the substance[1]. This is a simple explanation of why telepathy exist and why mass telepathy exist as well. In fact a lot of telepathy occur en masse each organization, corporation , city , town, village have its unique mental atmosphere conditioned by the thought of its inhabitants . You may feel more comfortable in a particular city than your own city then may be you are more compatible with the mental atmosphere of the other city. As we are all connected together telepathy affect us all . Those influence may affect you positively or negatively it all depends on your telepathic sensitivity.

In order to achieve a level of telepathic skill the student must learn to control his feeling in a way to allows the student to let circulate the energy freely between his or her centers (the solar plexus, the heart and the crown chakras are the centers for telepathic communication) . It’s difficult to achieve mental clarity when the mind is under heavy feeling and emotions. The student must become an observer how can you sense someone else thought or feeling if you don’t even listen to your own emotions .

You have also to consider that thought are magnetic concretely like attract like. Sad people attract similar minded people. A certain discipline will be beneficial for the student.

Now you may ask , what to do with telepathy ? When you consider that telepathic communication is constant. Telepathy becomes an useful to know what peoples are thinking or feeling about you , recognize precognitive material or intuition , send positive message to you (your subconscious) and to others. At a subconscious level people are aware of what you think about them and they treat you accordingly. It’s better then to keep positive image of other people. To learn more a list of resources is listed in the bottom of this page. I hope that I aroused your curiosity and that you will take time to explore this ability that we all have to some degree or another.

[1] Stephen Wolinski , quantum consciousness
Old 14-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Telepathy exists.
Old 18-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Master
Fish We are ALL telepaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Can anyone honestly say they are truely telepathic here?

Yes, I've been communicating through telepathy - the 'mind line' - every day for years now.

Telepathy is a natural ability that is waking up in many people these days, without any effort at all. In fact, for many it's quite surprising.

Holding on to the notion that telepathy is exotic, weird, and reserved for a few people who have gotten it through great effort... that idea would definitely get in your way.

If you are doing other spiritual practices and allowing your consciousness and energies to naturally expand and deepen, one of these days you'll realize you're hearing someone talking in your mind but it's not your thoughts.

Just let it happen, Matt.

Xan

Yes - I completely agree Xan.

The training for becoming more telepathic is really meditation because meditation extends your reach, like an antenna, beyond your immediate sphere. And the more you desire enlightened consciousness, the desire to feel unity with all beings, to become one with everything - the easier and sharper the reception gets.

But anyone who feels attached to a person (whether in a positive or negative way) is going to have a telepathic connection with them. You will think of them and they will think of you, no matter where they are, and if they react you might get an email or a phone call from them and think "this is synchronicity" - but it's not, it's telepathy.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
And the more you desire enlightened consciousness, the desire to feel unity with all beings, to become one with everything - the easier and sharper the reception gets.

But anyone who feels attached to a person (whether in a positive or negative way) is going to have a telepathic connection with them.

I'll confirm this ... there're 2 fellows who "have occasionally done me dirt", and they're all too accessable by thought, same as those who I feel love towards.
All are on my empathic speed dial, though not really by choice.

I check on my father, brother, almost daily when meditating, sending healing-prayer. And my Mom, wife , occasionally, both in spirit.

Old 19-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Master
An old friend and i tried telepathy years ago. These were the results:
(he was in the Czeck Republic and i am in Canada)

It was online, i asked him to focus on something, anything just to experiment.(i must add that we had a very strong spiritual connection already). Anyway, i saw a sailboat and he was visualizing a sailboat.

The second time i saw a bird and a gun in the air, he was visualizing topgun(not spot on but close since a bird/plane/air and topgun/gun... so kinda close.

The third incident was in dreams. We wanted to try and have the same dream or meet in the same place within our dreams. He had a dream that night of dinosaurs drinking water, and i dreamed about dinosaur shaped sponges(sponges absorb water) again, not completely the same, but close! It was fun!

The other experiences have been feeling someones mood or thoughts from across the globe, or sensing who is about to call, or who is about to die(i usually dream about the person before they die). I guess that isn't really telepathy... I don't and can't do this all the time though, i wish! It has been very random except when experimenting with the above friend mentioned.

I definately believe in it, i just wish i could do it better!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 29-08-2012, 09:42 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I started out just feeling people's moods and sometimes even physical pains. Telepathy didn't come until later. I didn't try to develop this ability. It just happened on its own.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Master
Matt it has been documented by science in thousands of recorded experiments. They no longer attempt to prove its existence they just use it. It is the same same with remote viewing. Some people are better at it than others for deliberate experiments.

I have been able to do that remote viewing thing with some success if that helps.
We had thread here trying this out and occasionally I would do this only on someone who gave permission and see things about their appearance to write down. It is a bit hit and miss for accuracy. Its definitely a fun game. :)