Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Red Sky

Hi James,

Could you elaborate a little on what you said about seeing someone before me that used their healing talent to heal animals? Do you mean like one of my ancestors? This is very interesting because I've always had the desire to heal and I love animals. I have a very special repoire with them. I've always been more comfortable with animals than people. At one point I wanted to be a veterinarian but decided against it because I knew I couldn't deal with putting them down or anything like that. I would take the pain of others, animals and people alike, if I could because I don't like to see anyone in pain or ill. I guess that's why I've always had the desire to heal. It's marvelous that your gift was awakened and that you have such a wonderful ability. I look forward to hearing more.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:22 AM
TheTreeLady

I am an artist too who heals through art and poetry. I used to teach but am now on the path to setting up a business called Trees and keys.
I believe I heal through the notion of love. I had a calling 3 years ago to start sewing the seeds of love so that all of us who are good can stand up and be counted for a change. I was very frightened of my calling as so many people said I shouldn't let people know of my magical ability. But when I started to see that so many other faith healers were coming out of the wood work I decided it was my time too and am so happy to meet anyone else who believes they can heal human spirits. Has anyone read the book 'The Journey' by Brandon bays? Read it, I am sure you will connect to her brilliant inspirational guidance...xxx...Love, Peace and Serenity...xxx

Last edited by TheTreeLady : 11-01-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Closed Thread