Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Gracey

okay, distance makes no difference in telepathy when two people think and feel about each other, perhaps you can do something on line, you can test on me for instance, i would think of something at a particular time and then you would tell me what you heard. if you are game, send me a pm.
Old 20-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
'What i do see is a possible telepath with weak shielding and no filters. a circumstance i, myself, have experienced and yeah ... it isn't fun.

If this being the case and may be a possibility how would one go about blocking out such noise.

It is only ever quiet for me when I am away from people, isolated in a remote spot with nature and serenity.

As for some people regardless of giving people a second chance for them to do what is good and honorable some individuals are incapable of change and enjoy inflicting pain on others hence the term 'low lives'.

Osprey, i'm a hermit. i live in the woods because i can not deal with cacophony of extraneous noise the human mass mind produces. i experienced what you're experiencing almost 3 decades ago and out of necessity i created shielding and filters, shields and filters that held for almost 3 decades but were recently breached and now i'm in communication with some "imaginary friends". we're working some some fancy psy project having to do with the evolution of the human collective. what's happening to you is happening to a lot of folks. psychic pressures are being applied to force an evolutionary jump, a metamorphosis. welcome to the preparation for The Human Ascending.

here's the thing with you though. you know what's going on. you apparently can instinctively know the difference between your vibrational signiture and that of others. you are not mistaking the thoughts and feelings of others for your own. you are fortunate that you don't have to go through THAT learning process. talented you!

there are general shielding techniques like the "white light bubble" you can try. you can find such techniques described on this forum and on the web in general. i had to build my shields and filters out of my own survival driven ingenuity since when i got whammed the "new age" was just beginning and i didn't have a clue what was going on. there was no internet, no Google and no Spiritual Forum to come to for advise and support.

i get "the feeling" that once you get your survival mechanisms up and running you're going to be a very valuable asset to "the project". (((hugs)))
Old 20-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
okay, distance makes no difference in telepathy when two people think and feel about each other, perhaps you can do something on line, you can test on me for instance, i would think of something at a particular time and then you would tell me what you heard. if you are game, send me a pm.

well, until Osprey get his shields and filters in place it's unlikely he'd be able to pick your vibe out of the messy noise he's currently immersed in. i wouldn't even try to contact him right now because doing so might flood my psyche with all that mess. if he sets up his filters right and fine tunes them for vibrational affinity he'll be contacted by his co-operants. then he'll be put to work. lol oh God! here We go again!
Old 20-05-2011, 03:53 PM
OSPREY1

I have a lot going on at the moment so will do what I can to get my 'shielding in place'.

As for distance I don't know whether it plays a part or not how does the mind pick up such signals from other people minds if not by minute wave signals transmitted from the brain like radio waves but on a minute scale at a particular frequency.

If the this is how certain people can hear other peoples thoughts there would be an associated distance that these waves could travel before decaying into nothing but gargle.

An undeveloped mind may need training to send and receive signals from distances and also be able to tune into a particular signal or mind if you will.

Do I hear skepticism?
Old 20-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Do I hear skepticism?

not from me.

Osprey, i must say i'm impressed. you have a pretty damn good bead on the situation.
Old 20-05-2011, 04:55 PM
OSPREY1

Voices I can hear in my mind (Taster).

There 's a guy on the bottom floor of the flats and I can hear his shallow thoughts as his thoughts are consumed with nothing but fashion, glamour and trying to be popular like a boy from school never having grown up from all the popularity seeking ** from school years.

I can hear the hostility of some of the neighbors and the culture clashes between every one who lives on the flat area, I can hear the malicious enjoyment as they make fun of each other and pick at each other for the sake of misguided popularity contest. They pick at each other in order to make them selves feel better about their own lives spite mean and nasty.

When I'm in work I can hear Ryan and the guy who works next door, Starting with the guy next door I can hear his insecurities and malice. theguy barry being nearly fifty and stacking crates for a living short and fat I can hear his insecurities and in turn he resorts to malice.

Ryan board of packing boxes resorts to picking at people with his spare time, both out of boredom and spiteful insecurity about his work at the age of twenty eight still packing boxes for a living so lashes out at those who are better off.

I can hear the new woman that started settling in unsure, charm and content.

I wont waffle on to much and bore people but theres an insight to what I can hear and who I can hear.
Old 20-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
There 's a guy on the bottom floor of the flats and I can hear his shallow thoughts as his thoughts are consumed with nothing but fashion, glamour and trying to be popular like a boy from school never having grown up from all the popularity seeking ** from school years.

I can hear the hostility of some of the neighbors and the culture clashes between every one who lives on the flat area, I can hear the malicious enjoyment as they make fun of each other and pick at each other for the sake of misguided popularity contest. They pick at each other in order to make them selves feel better about their own lives spite mean and nasty.

When I'm in work I can hear Ryan and the guy who works next door, Starting with the guy next door I can hear his insecurities and malice. theguy barry being nearly fifty and stacking crates for a living short and fat I can hear his insecurities and in turn he resorts to malice.

Ryan board of packing boxes resorts to picking at people with his spare time, both out of boredom and spiteful insecurity about his work at the age of twenty eight still packing boxes for a living so lashes out at those who are better off.

I can hear the new woman that started settling in unsure, charm and content.

I wont waffle on to much and bore people but theres an insight to what I can hear and who I can hear.

right right though interesting simply as a manifesting phenom all that stuff is common useless babble. set up your shields to block that stuff and install affinity filters so you can hear your co-operants, those who work on the updating of the human consciousness. you'll know them because they'll address you directly having tracked you down by virtue of your character harmonics. they'll be aspects of yourself with vibrational signitures you'll recognize and accept, intelligent, self honest and hardworking. and there will be love sustaining the connection.
Old 20-05-2011, 05:37 PM
OSPREY1

Help.

The malicious woman from the flat below at home is relentless, hostile, bitter, malicious she sits and waits for a chance to be nasty. It is hard to block her out and she never shuts up her insecurities & inadequacies feeding her bitterness toward others.
If she hears other people around her she resorts to stalking them for fun listening to what the people next door do and say and adds her own spite and mean comments.
Her attention most the time is focused in my direction as I am alone an easy target if you will listens and waits for a chance to be nasty wanting any form of attention she can get good or bad.
Old 20-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Help.

The malicious woman from the flat below at home is relentless, hostile, bitter, malicious she sits and waits for a chance to be nasty. It is hard to block her out and she never shuts up her insecurities & inadequacies feeding her bitterness toward others.
If she hears other people around her she resorts to stalking them for fun listening to what the people next door do and say and adds her own spite and mean comments.
Her attention most the time is focused in my direction as I am alone an easy target if you will listens and waits for a chance to be nasty wanting any form of attention she can get good or bad.

this is the hard part, Osprey. you gotta build your shields and once built it takes practice to hold them. this is the evolutionary goad. evolve or go crazy.

try the "white light method". and employ deep breathing techniques and mind clearing meditations to provide yourself time and space in which you can build your shields. no One can do this for you.

you're obviously very intuitive and you appear quite intelligent so i tend to believe you can manage this complex and difficult task. however, if you find you can't there's always a shrink ready to prescribe mind numbing pills, therapy and pills to make you "normal".
Old 20-05-2011, 06:44 PM
OSPREY1

Thanks for the replies I will try the forms of meditation such as 'white light',
and search other such forms of meditation.