Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Master

Finding a dead black crow in your backyard...

I am wondering what the meaning of this sign is; my daughter found a dead black crow in our backyard, about an hour ago. The beautiful bird was laying just beneath the window. I don't know the cause of its' death.
I have buried the bird in the garden.
Thanks for your input!
Old 23-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I am wondering what the meaning of this sign is; my daughter found a dead black crow in our backyard, about an hour ago. The beautiful bird was laying just beneath the window. I don't know the cause of its' death.
I have buried the bird in the garden.
Thanks for your input!

Nymphea - The black crow or raven is a messenger bird. I found one in my backyard a few years back and it appeared as though it did a nose dive into the ground. It's beak was in the ground. I believe it was trying to bring me a message that a friend that was visiting that day would end our friendship, which she did. Later that day after burying the raven together, I was out with that same friend and while in a jewelry store we saw a raven replica sitting on the cashier desk.

In your case, I'm wondering if the dead black crow had a significant message for you related to something important going on in your life right now. Not necessarily that something is coming to an end, such as in my case, but the fact that the bird wasn't alive it could be similar for you. Just my input of the matter.

This site offers some additional information about the crow or raven:

http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/200...n-indian-lore/

Blackraven
Old 23-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Master
Death of anything is also a releasing kinda thing, also rebirth/regeneration...since your daughter was the one who found it, could it mean anything to her along these lines?

Old 23-09-2014, 09:36 PM
ManyMoons

A dead crow represents the birth of something new and the death of old.

This representation could be wavered in any which way you so choose, it's true meaning is for you to find; that's that most important part of reading life.

Ill use my experience as an example.

My mother found a dead crow in my house, in the living room. Facing north, I immediately called my best friend and asked if it was a sign. She didn't know so I asked her best friend, her best friend basically said what I just told you.
Quote:
A dead crow represents the birth of something new and the death of old.

At the end of the day, my best friend and I end up getting in an argument that leads to the dismay of our friendship that barely holds together.
And she lives, North/East of me. Could be coincidental, though I tend not to take this lightly.

The best amount of wisdom I could give you for this message is this, let life take its course and act as if it's not a sign and give no resistance. When you find it's meaning, contrast it to the next Dead Crow experience.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Nymphea - The black crow or raven is a messenger bird. I found one in my backyard a few years back and it appeared as though it did a nose dive into the ground. It's beak was in the ground. I believe it was trying to bring me a message that a friend that was visiting that day would end our friendship, which she did. Later that day after burying the raven together, I was out with that same friend and while in a jewelry store we saw a raven replica sitting on the cashier desk.

In your case, I'm wondering if the dead black crow had a significant message for you related to something important going on in your life right now. Not necessarily that something is coming to an end, such as in my case, but the fact that the bird wasn't alive it could be similar for you. Just my input of the matter.

This site offers some additional information about the crow or raven:

http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/200...n-indian-lore/

Blackraven

Thanks Blackraven! I will have a look at that website, very interesting stuff!
The fact het bird wasn't alive...yes, food for thought. My daughter was the one who found it, so I have to think about that too. I guess it was a sign for her and not for me who had to bury the bird. As an animal lover she was rather shocked to find the raven and she asked me to take it away and take care of it.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Death of anything is also a releasing kinda thing, also rebirth/regeneration...since your daughter was the one who found it, could it mean anything to her along these lines?
Yeah, I have to think about this. It was not me who found it but her indeed.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Master

[quote=ManyMoons]A dead crow represents the birth of something new and the death of old.

This representation could be wavered in any which way you so choose, it's true meaning is for you to find; that's that most important part of reading life.

Ill use my experience as an example.

My mother found a dead crow in my house, in the living room. Facing north, I immediately called my best friend and asked if it was a sign. She didn't know so I asked her best friend, her best friend basically said what I just told you.

At the end of the day, my best friend and I end up getting in an argument that leads to the dismay of our friendship that barely holds together.
And she lives, North/East of me. Could be coincidental, though I tend not to take this lightly.

The best amount of wisdom I could give you for this message is this, let life take its course and act as if it's not a sign and give no resistance. When you find it's meaning, contrast it to the next Dead Crow experience.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I will. I am doubting if it was a sign for me or for my daughter. I believe it means something to her, but the fact that she asked me to take the bird away, maybe means that I may help her...