Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
lol the imaginary friends yes, i worry they watch me in the shower or when i pig out on couch and fall asleep with food crumbs all around

lol unless your imaginary friends are very good at remote viewing i wouldn't worry about that. as psy talented as my imaginary friends are they can't or won't invade my privacy to that degree. now and then one of will use my eyes for a few minutes to take in my surroundings but i can always feel when that's happening. i've done the same with them.
Old 30-04-2011, 09:50 AM
SunMist

Talking about vibrational codes, in the Twin Telepathy book the author's theory is that identical twins show the strongest natural telepathy because of quantum entanglement created by them being physically identical and the emotional/mental connection between them.
Old 30-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Talking about vibrational codes, in the Twin Telepathy book the author's theory is that identical twins show the strongest natural telepathy because of quantum entanglement created by them being physically identical and the emotional/mental connection between them.

.... deleted. sorry about that. i misread the post.
Old 30-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
Just wondering....

I understand that telepathy is central to well being at every level.

Consider if you would that we are always entangled with every other person. This implies that some aspect of us is always aware of the deeper aspects of our relationships. You could call that your subconscious however it is more than just that.

When you consider the use of telepathy, you are really asking if you wish to be more conscious of what is happening in your life.

I find it interesting that when this happens, a lot of us become disturbed by it. I suspect that the ignorance is bliss mind set is well established in our culture.

The goal should be using this tool - telepathy, in ways that serve our best interests. It helps to be mindful that our physical reality is not a reflection of our quantum realm of reality, it is a manifested aspect of it.

Once any of us expands our awareness to any degree or by any means, if we are not prepared to deal with that experience, we will have problems.

The idea is to become more empowered for that process. If that is not to your liking, then avoid becoming aware of what you do not wish to deal with.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
Just wondering....

Oh... where to begin. You do not need to be in communication with everyone you come into contact with - that would be just awful since there is so much more to it than just sensing someone's thoughts. So, first of all, if you do want to develop these abilities, or already have them, it helps to focus on being closer to the people who are like you, or those you want to know better.

Emotions seems to be transmitted more easily than fully formed thought. Sometimes physical sensations are transmitted too (pain, hunger, touch, smell, taste, etc.).

The intensity can vary from a few brief internal images of a locations, scenarios, conversations to full blown visions (usually in the form of OOBEs, remote viewing, and lucid dreams, and such).

Just how that is perceived is a matter of convenience I guess. You can perceive someone where you are located or as if you are where they are. You can perceive from their point of view, seeing through their eyes and feeling what they feel. You can float around like some cloud or flop down on the nearest chair and just hang out as if you were physically there. Or, you can communicate with someone as if you were both in another location.

The downside with the energetic/emotional part is that if you are in a funk, the other(s) will feel it too, and it might be amplified to a point that makes it near torture. The upside is that any other emotion and sensation can be amplified too. So along with it comes great responsibility to stay positive and to be caring and considerate.

There are a few fringe benefits and drawbacks when doing this with strangers. Sometimes it happens automatically and you might not like what you see or feel.

I think most people have this to some degree. If you walk into a crowded room or area, suddenly you might feel that one or two people stand out, and you might feel that there is something wrong with them, as if they might pose a potential danger. This happens to me at times and I make mental notes of it and keep track of those individuals until they are out of range. That is basic survival mode, so even though it is unpleasant to be able to pick out the energetic essence of psychopaths, pedofiles, murderers, sociopaths, wife beaters, and so on, it is probably useful to stay safe.

Sometimes, if you are "on," and some stranger moves too close to you, you might catch glimpses of what they radiate. An example of this.. I was in a waiting room recently and a couple sat down. They were in their 50s-60s. As they got up to leave, the woman came too close to my space and I picked up on their thoughts and actions in one - thankfully - brief internal vision. I had a Sookie Stackhouse moment (True Blood, HBO series) and am glad that I did not utter something in response (Eeeewww!!!). I honestly thought the scene would blind my inner vision. Yuck! I am not sexually stuck up but I prefer it if I had not seen that. It is a beautiful thing that people are intimate and in love, but I would prefer not to be a spectator just because I happen to be in physical proximity.

Among the benefits are that it is possible to find and meet people who can help you and people you can help in return. If you have a problem, you can seek out those who can help you solve them. Another benefit and also downside is that you might occasionally cause people to be and act slightly different around you. I tend to project a lot of my wishes and fears and most people are very much affected by it. As you can imagine, this can cause problems in all types of relationships unless you are able to remain relatively neutral or positive. You might find that some relationships are not to either benefit. I ended a lot of friendships and am nowadays very selective about whom I associate with. From what I have read, that seems to go with the territory.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I understand that telepathy is central to well being at every level.

Consider if you would that we are always entangled with every other person. This implies that some aspect of us is always aware of the deeper aspects of our relationships. You could call that your subconscious however it is more than just that.

When you consider the use of telepathy, you are really asking if you wish to be more conscious of what is happening in your life.

I find it interesting that when this happens, a lot of us become disturbed by it. I suspect that the ignorance is bliss mind set is well established in our culture.

The goal should be using this tool - telepathy, in ways that serve our best interests. It helps to be mindful that our physical reality is not a reflection of our quantum realm of reality, it is a manifested aspect of it.

Once any of us expands our awareness to any degree or by any means, if we are not prepared to deal with that experience, we will have problems.

The idea is to become more empowered for that process. If that is not to your liking, then avoid becoming aware of what you do not wish to deal with.

John

John, what an interesting perspective on it. I hadn't thought about it quite this way before, but I find myself agreeing with you - my experiences with telepathy are probably limited in comparison to some others here, but I know that they have revealed a profoundness of connection which I never could have imagined before. With the right people, that connection is wonderful and adds incredibly to our experience of living.

On the other hand it is a way of being so alien to most people's experience of the physical world that, other than perhaps for a very unusual type of person, there are very serious consequences to opening up our perception of the world around us in this way, as some of the other posts have covered. I think a person needs to have a certain number of things already under their belt before it is something which can work in a positive way (such as some level of spiritual understanding and the ability to be emotionally and mentally well-balanced). Like many things, it can be a very positive force but also an unpleasant one, depending on the context.

Tindra, thank you for another very informative and thought-provoking post. I can empathise with much of what you describe and your experience in this department is invaluable. I find myself wanting to take notes. I'll also make an effort to point my psychic radar well away from amorous couples in future!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh

John, what an interesting perspective on it. I hadn't thought about it quite this way before, but I find myself agreeing with you - my experiences with telepathy are probably limited in comparison to some others here, but I know that they have revealed a profoundness of connection which I never could have imagined before. With the right people, that connection is wonderful and adds incredibly to our experience of living.

Hi,

I wanted to mention that I have done telepathy with many like yourself. I have a telepathy sessions section at both my discussion groups. Not everyone would like to record their experiences this way, however you may be inclined to embrace this format. It is most rewarding when your goal is the experience itself and not a clinical evaluation. Let me know if you have an interest in this process.

Quote:

On the other hand it is a way of being so alien to most people's experience of the physical world that, other than perhaps for a very unusual type of person, there are very serious consequences to opening up our perception of the world around us in this way, as some of the other posts have covered. I think a person needs to have a certain number of things already under their belt before it is something which can work in a positive way (such as some level of spiritual understanding and the ability to be emotionally and mentally well-balanced). Like many things, it can be a very positive force but also an unpleasant one, depending on the context.

It is essential to respect, admire, and support all belief systems. This makes it easy to sense when to speak about a subject and what to say. The idea is to respond to another in ways that fit their reality perceptions. When there is a desire to expand upon a reality perception, then it is appropriate to provide insights. It is kind of like talking with a grandchild. You need to listen very carefully to the questions and answer them without jumping to any conclusions. That is the hard part.

I strive to use telepathy with their inner guidance so that I respond in ways that service that person's journey. BTW it seldom involves any form of awakening.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Seperate_Reality

I believe, that we are each non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings and are not the mortal, physical, human body we operate (like a car) and admire or not in a mirror. As spiritual beings we each have our own native spiritual nature, perceptions and abilities, outside of and separate from the physical world, including human bodies we operate for a physical type experience.
Some individuals are more aware of these abilities or at least one or two of these, ESP, etc. We each have these abilities and many more, but forgot. We forget from one lifetime to the next. There are documented cases like, a small woman lifting up a heavy car, so her child can be pulled out from under it. This strength is not from a human, but the spiritual being operating that human body. Very commonly, most individuals use a few of these native spiritual abilities and don't jump up and down yelling "I'm physic!", because these are so native and natural for them. Like knowing who is calling you and there was no reason for you to expect this call. Knowing a cop is close by while you are driving fast, etc and so on.
These native spiritual abilities were also at the heart of the spiritual message of Jesus, which probably puts a whole new light on Jesus for some in here...

Mathew14:29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, (confidence in Self) wherefore didst thou doubt? (Peter doubted His Own native spiritual abilities)

Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.(faith in yourself) 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

John10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;(mortal, physical human body) and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.(you as a non-physical, immortal, Spiritual Being).

Luke 17:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (our own non-physical, immortal, native spiritual nature, perception, abilities, outside of the physical world of physical, mortal, human bodies)

Psalm 90:10The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (as non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings, we each Depart the Deceased mortal, physical, human body)
Old 21-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Student4Life1975

yes. i wouldnt want to know what people think of me, as im sure it would be quite revealing at times, especially from my wife, or my daughter after i tease her...

other than that, im sure the advantages are far more than the setbacks...
Old 21-07-2011, 08:16 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student4Life1975
yes. i wouldnt want to know what people think of me, as im sure it would be quite revealing at times, especially from my wife, or my daughter after i tease her...

If you experienced telepathy with an emotional component, trust me you would never tease your daughter or wife again - except in the kindest way.