Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb How can you tell if a guy likes you?

I like this guy and we've hung out twice but he hasn't texted or called me. He's flirtatious, does things like put his arm around me or hug me for an extended amount of time but I can't tell if he's interested in me
Old 23-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Badcopyinc

I don't buy the whole men have to speak first. Maybe it's because I'm a "man" but honestly if you're interested then ask him if he is. No harm can come from asking him. And it will either leave you at a place where you can recover and go on being friends or it will open the door to endless conversation about each other!
Old 23-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeldeck87
I like this guy and we've hung out twice but he hasn't texted or called me. He's flirtatious, does things like put his arm around me or hug me for an extended amount of time but I can't tell if he's interested in me

He is afraid you might reject him ~

of course he likes you!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Guide
All guys like all girls
This is 100% true if u like the way u look in the mirror
Old 02-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Hmmm.

Simply put, Ask?

Old 03-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Knower
From the signs already it sounds like he likes you, no doubt he is probably waiting for you to text, life is far to short, if you like him, message him a simple " Hi, how you doing"?! you never know it could lead to something special :)
Old 03-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Seeker

Well, if he puts his arm around you, there's no doubt he's attracted to you (at least physically). I understand you fancy waiting for him to make a move.. but who knows, maybe he's met someone else recently, and you are gonna have to fight for him... If you really like him go for it and let him know somehow, if he's smart enough to deserve you, he's gonna get the signal and do something about it. If not, life's telling you he ain't for you :) good luck!!
Tough times are often perpetuated by a vicious cycle of thoughts and emotions. If you're there now, my sincere suggestion is that you try manifesting a new thinking pattern... here's my opinion on a book that helped me a lot. When you feel better, please give back by teaching these ideas to someone else.