Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 years of separation
Dear LadyI,
Thank you for welcoming me. As I am a new kid on the block I missed out on your life story. Please refer me to the thread so I can enjoy it. Yes he is the tf or sm, at this point my dear Ladyi, I am not as interested in labels as much as into cleansing myself from diverting from the Path. Besides my celibacy I am also thinking about becoming vegan and staying away from eating the flesh of our lovely cohabintants on Planetary Soul Earth. Even if we do not reunite by being celibate, I can respect myself more knowing I haven't tarnished what is in my soul, thus I will love myself more. Hope that makes sense.
On the funny note, over the years, I must say I became an expert in faking big O. If there was ever competition on how to fake it I would win big time :)
Joking aside, I do acheive spiritual pleasure by thinking of him in my dreams or alone, I feel him and sometimes I feel love if I meditate. If you don't mind send me the message explaining your story ..Thank you once again xo

17, your story is very moving. Your personal decisions IMO reflect a great deal of spiritual growth. I completely understand your desire to remain celibate and I feel the same way. I read your description of labour, and I realised that many of us have experienced similar things. We have worked to get to a place of peace (not all of us for as long as you, but still...I have a few yrs of celibacy under my belt as well :)

You've worked for it...now you can enjoy the peace of mind and spiritual progress that are the fruits of your efforts.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 24-11-2010, 04:05 PM
17 yrs of separation

Thank you

7L,
Thank you. Blessings.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima

Yes, people should be ready to hear all the sides of the story when they've decided to make a public post and bare themselves that way. And l, too, believe that arguing about the meaning of soul connections, and different opinions than that of the overwhelming whole should be left for discussion threads, not started in personal story threads. LadyImpreza stated it well. Giving different advice to deal with a connection is a completely different thing, because different advice still starts with the awknowledgement of the connection and its effects on the life of someone. Having an opinion about it is not tied exclusively to people who found themselves in a soul connection, but it is hard to grasp this kind of thing unless you are experiencing it. Psychoslice seems to believe the connection is not important, or if it is, stops being the moment you have accepted your inner self. I see that kind of attitude as limiting. We are not councelours here nor are we oblidged to be mindful of the individual stories, but I think we should still try to maintain a comforting atmosphere in this forum, since so many people come that actually need help and support that they can't get many places else, but are not in a good spiritual and emotional state because of the hardships that come with the connection.

Hvala i vama, za rijeci hvale. I vama sve najbolje

I agree with what you say here, I guess those who debated the validity of TFs and SMs in and of themselves are in the wrong thread and should find the appropriate one. For the record, I do believe in those kinds of powerful connections and never doubted them, I just think its possible that there are more than one individual in the universe that can cause these types of feelings in us. But because the world is so vast and unpredictible, you are probably better off sticking with the one you first meet.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
"17, I think you are doing darn well too! I didnt say you definitely had negativity and pessimism, but that in case that you still did have some to work it out. I nevertheless sense a sensitive defensiveness in you. Not only in responses to me but others. I am not trying to criticize or judge you, but only wish you well and am trying to help you and give you advice to get even better. ""
SeaZen, I forgive you for writing this.

Thanks, but it was never meant to harm you or criticize you

Quote:
Sensitive defensiveness in me not to you but also to others? What are you a spiritual lawyer representing interests of the people I do not agree with? How much you are getting paid for it? One negative carmic tie of yours broken per person? Give me a heavenly break Bro. Try walking in my shoes

I would like to explain myself further but I feel it would be better at this point to just let the matter drop for the sake of harmony.
Old 24-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
I agree with what you say here, I guess those who debated the validity of TFs and SMs in and of themselves are in the wrong thread and should find the appropriate one. For the record, I do believe in those kinds of powerful connections and never doubted them, I just think its possible that there are more than one individual in the universe that can cause these types of feelings in us. But because the world is so vast and unpredictible, you are probably better off sticking with the one you first meet.

I also agree there. But since they can be overwhelming, it's better to deal with them one at a time! Your last sentence made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
I would like to explain myself further but I feel it would be better at this point to just let the matter drop for the sake of harmony.

Unrelated to what you were responding to... That's how I've been feeling for days now. I think from now on I'll drop the matter more often and concentrate on the things inside of me. Seems to work out better and cause a lot less stress, hehe.

Anima
Old 25-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
I also agree there. But since they can be overwhelming, it's better to deal with them one at a time! Your last sentence made me laugh.

Though it wasn't my initial intention, I am nevertheless very happy to know that I spread some laughter! That is the best thing to spread!

Quote:
Unrelated to what you were responding to... That's how I've been feeling for days now. I think from now on I'll drop the matter more often and concentrate on the things inside of me. Seems to work out better and cause a lot less stress, hehe.

Yes it does!

Quote:
Anima

Thanks Anima... A big hug back at ya!
Old 25-11-2010, 02:15 AM
17 yrs of separation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8opuB...eature=related
Old 25-11-2010, 03:14 AM
Master
Hi 17 years of separation, I see you like John Lennons Imagine, I thought you might like to hear my song i wrote with the influence of John, its called Imagine (Hand In Hand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBBrvo4BGoY
Old 25-11-2010, 03:28 AM
17 yrs of separation

Psychos, YES YES DA OUI I CAN IMAGINE
What a beautiful treat as to end my spiritualy turbulent day

I think if millions of people would chant and mantra this song at the same time, the level of human
Consciousness
would rise up, and many souls would be healed that way...

Thank you !
Old 25-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi 17 years of separation, I see you like John Lennons Imagine, I thought you might like to hear my song i wrote with the influence of John, its called Imagine (Hand In Hand)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBBrvo4BGoY

Tis a beautiful song Slice