Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thanks for that Lynn, very helpful. I feel instinctively that there is some sort of symbolism in seeing so many spiders in such a short space of time. I wonder if it's partly my sense of entrapment (in grief) yet re-birth, in with the new, sort of thing. It certainly matches what is happening with my equipment failures at the moment. Interesting.

Hello

Sending ye a PM. I had some thoughts come rushing in as I read this.

Lynn
Old 19-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
ces, would that spider totem information apply to 8's (numerology) too do you think?

I would imagine so yes.
Old 19-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I don't have much knowledge of numerology - would be interested in your response Ces!

I keep jumping at anything that looks even vaguely like it could be a spider! Keep this up and I'll end up manifesting one anyhow...grrr. Although going by the information perhaps that would be a good thing!

Financial Abundance is coming to you - according to info from Doreen Virtue. I don't know much about numerology though. Will have to put it on my list of things to read about in the future I reckon.

There must be something also about the fact that the spiders were found in water as well.....
Old 19-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well water is purifications and at times a washing away of the past in a cleansing. Water is motion at times. It flows and moves one forward on a journey.

Lynn