Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Master

Question for 9s

I've been talking to a friend, who keeps reminding me that I'm a 9 and that certain things that happen in my life seem to happen with most 9s she knows. So, I want to ask about some things that have come up.

Do you find that your families have lots of dramas, and do you live far away from them due to this or some other reason?

Do people always call you when they need something but seldom when things are going well?

Do you find that manifesting comes easily to you?

Do people randomly tend to come to you to offer opportunities or help when you seem to need it?
Old 13-11-2013, 06:59 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I've been talking to a friend, who keeps reminding me that I'm a 9 and that certain things that happen in my life seem to happen with most 9s she knows. So, I want to ask about some things that have come up.

Do you find that your families have lots of dramas, and do you live far away from them due to this or some other reason?

Do people always call you when they need something but seldom when things are going well?

Do people randomly tend to come to you to offer opportunities or help when you seem to need it?

Sounds normal to me.
Nines are the number of the humanitarian. They want to take care of everyone, family or not. They tend to have a lot of family drama. They are family-oriented and want to make sure everyone is taken care of. Family does mean a lot to them. They can be easily scarred early in life by traumatic events such as death, divorce, major transitions. They can feel abandoned. That's a big lesson of the 9. They need to learn to embrace endings, because 9 is the number of endings. Understand and recognize when cycles have run their course, and it's time for things to change. That's the way of life. If you "let go and let God" as a nine.... you'll embrace change and endings so much better. With an ending comes a new beginning. "Turn Turn Turn" should be your theme song.

People look to 9 because people sense your wisdom. You also give off an air of having it all "covered." So people tend to assume if you're standing in the middle of a store, that you work there. haha! They assume you're a leader or an authority figure. You have a sense of a authority, wisdom, and nurturing all rolled in one. You're the humanitarian of numerology! The bad part of this, however, is that they tend not to recognize when you're in trouble, because it just never occurs to them that you have any troubles. It's up to you to reach out, I'm afraid. If you need a shoulder or a talk, let people know. Let people know when you need help.

Nine is a very lucky number. Finances, opportunities, resources are readily available to you. Obviously, if you're a humanitarian, you also have a vision. You can see far down the road to a better life for people. People want to be apart of that vision and process. If you live selflessly without expectation, this is a number that reaps great rewards.
Old 22-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Knower
Quote:

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I am SO happy about your questions - it's made me realize that it's okay that people only call me when they need something. And that I don't necessarily have to feel guilty when things go the way I want them to!
When you allow yourself to flow, you allow yourself to live. When you allow yourself to be happy, you allow others to be happy around you. When you allow yourself to be whole, you help heal those around you.
Old 26-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Black_Diamond

Quote:

Yes, I actually lived on the other side of the world for 5 years.

Yes, and I need to learn not to be so mad at them when they do.

Come to think of it, yes. I barely do this, I need to do it more often.

And YES! It's always when I least expect it. But it's what I need at that exact moment.
Old 26-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Kamila

:)

90% yes :)
Old 29-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by renewe
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I am SO happy about your questions - it's made me realize that it's okay that people only call me when they need something. And that I don't necessarily have to feel guilty when things go the way I want them to!

I'm glad to see it gave someone some perspective. Oh, and yes, I feel that guilt about things coming so easily to me also.

My friend reminded me that no one sees the lifetimes and lifetimes where I gave a whole life to earn the opportunities in this one. She pointed out a life I had where I sat in a dark room with one small candle for light and wrote (transcribed a book) for days and days until my fingers would not straighten.

We earned this lifetime.